I'm Finally Ashamed Of My Country

These simple minded white mf's aren't ashamed of a president that brags about grabbing women's pussy's. Not ashamed that every time this white bastard is on foreign soil, he denegrades our intel community and press, the very press before the clown become the white man's president, he's sell his right nut to be apart of. Not ashamed of a man who has 32 sexual harrasment suits pending, who is equal to baby mama drama like the negro's he hates, not ashamed of the clown dismantling basic norms such as the EPA within a few weeks, not ashamed of him suckin more dictator dick than his wife for a gold card....no, this sorry mf's ashamed because nobody wanted to watch this clown give a history lesson to people who can't even spell the word, let alone understand it, ie his redneck simple minded supporters.....get a fuckin life, fool
Racist much ??? Wait you used the word negroes as in apart from your race, are you white ???

The Democrats finally did it. They made me ashamed of the United States. They made me ashamed that on the 4th of July celebrating the greatness of America, our many heroes and our magnificent military with not one word about himself or any actual politics:
  • That only one of five network channels in my area even covered it.
  • That every democrat panned the event as "political."
  • That many in the MSM claimed they "hated it."
  • That every Democrat candidate attacked our president for championing the history and greatness of our fine nation and many key historical turning points and battles on its birthday as being "political" and a "threat" or as an "ego trip" while they were actually out politically CAMPAIGNING to be president themselves and using the day for politics!
  • That I have to share my country with so many people filled with so much blind hatred, envy and contempt for a man, that they cannot even stop to celebrate their nation's birthday, put down the partisanship for just 5 minutes to unite as Americans in reveling in the glory of our country.
  • That the partisan Left was so afraid that Trump might actually look good to and score points with the voters holding this glorious event that they would rather lampoon it rather than celebrate it.
Joe Biden says Trump's July 4th event is designed 'to stroke his ego' - CNNPolitics

2020 Democrats use July 4 to storm early contest states

I'm ashamed that I have to breathe the same air as democrats who would effectively try to boycott a celebration of our nation's birthday and its history by its president paying homage to great astronauts, heroes of medicine and our branches of the military as they saluted our jets flying overhead to the Battle Hymn of the Republic.

It was enough to bring a tear to one's eye.

I'm sorry to have to share the same sky with loathsome mongrels who would call a mere 2 Bradley fighting vehicles and tanks almost lost in the crowd a "threat" to their Resistance aimed at "dictatorial suppression."

I'm shocked that on one CNN program, where a guest said he thought it was cool and great to see a showcase of all this great military weaponry as the best of all fireworks, that all he got back from his CNN anchors was cold glares.

I regret having to walk the same soil as a bunch of unpatriotic cowards who would try to spin the many great displays of our finest in the military, marching bands and others. For those who missed it, here are links to Trump's speech, the flyovers, the modest parades and other demonstrations as well as the fireworks later on:

SALUTE TO AMERICA: President Trump HISTORIC Lincoln Memorial speech

These are the terrible events that CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN and MSNBC were too ashamed and didn't want you to see because they feared it might score Trump brownie points. The place there was literally PACKED. Not one more person could squeeze in. What a fabulous welcome sight as thousands actually proudly cheered: USA! USA! USA! USA! One of my favorite parts was as the crowd was able to go right up to a Bradley tank and put their hands on it. One fellow had his baby on his shoulders so he could see it.

Donald Trump: A total win.

View attachment 267839
View attachment 267840
View attachment 267841

a freakish cultist who stands against a lot of what makes our country great.

Do please give us the list of things that made America great that Trump stands against. I can't wait to see that.

1) Having an honest President who does not assault women & use the office to benefit himself
2) Accepting immigrants & helping refugees
3) Not borrowing 1.5 trillion to primarily benefit the wealthy & well off corporations
4) Honoring the military service of those who served
5) Being the world leader
6) Protecting the environment
7) Protecting the working man
8) Protecting the right to vote
9) Standing up for human rights around the world
10) Not supporting tyrants & despots.

How is that?
8)

1. Have any women filed assault charges against Trump ??? You accuse a person of assault without any charges being filed against them in the past or present ?? So you disrespect our form of justice in this nation ??

2. He accepts legal immigrants, and has alledgedly worked illegals in the past, but he is president of the nation who is representing all here now, so what he did as a business man doesn't work as our President today. He has evolved.

3. Incentivizing business is a huge plus provided that business keeps it's promises in return, and that is to create jobs, and to invest back into America. So far so good.

4. Didn't watch the 4th of July celebration did ya ??

5. Being the world leader is kind of disrespectful to the world leaders wouldn't you say ?? How about us just being a strong leader in the world, where as we inspire the world instead of thinking that we lead the world against it's will ???

6. Not up to him, and him alone. It's up to all to make our grievance's known to our government's whether local, state or federal.

If our environments are going bad, it's our own fault just as much as it is their fault for their inactions on the issues. Instead of worrying about stupid thing's, it's best to focus on things that are more of a priority, but of course there are to many distractions or opportunist who are just using some of the issues in order to hurt or weaken down government on the other issues in which they are worried more about. It's been a tactic used for many centuries.

7. The working men and women protects him or herself through education and skill sets. Once aquire these things no one can abuse or exploit you. If they do, it won't last long enough that it doesn't come back on them in a very negative way. Crooks might try it, but they are short lived in their attempts at it as well. The uneducated and weak are the most vulnerable, and they should be surrounded like a shield by everyone who knows what might happen if they don't protect those who are vulnerable.

Then there are the bad in which their destiny is sealed by their own actions and character in life. These types must be always recognized, and then kept in non-powerful positions in order to limit their abuse upon another or worse entire groups that might be affected by their bullcrap, otherwise if empowering such individuals without regards. Of course people do learn by their negative experiences, and turn from their bad ways, and when this happens the prodical son or daughter should be welcomed back into the circle.

8. Requiring ID for confirmation of citizenship to vote is a no brainer in any soverign country, and to put that question on a census is also a no brainer. Made up bullcrap that suggest these things have some sort of sinister reasoning behind them is ridiculous. The people will instantly know if things go to far, and then you will have the support needed to correct those things when they happen. We ain't no where close yet.

9. We definitely stand up for human rights everywhere, but the border invasion is something different, and yet we are trying all we can to deal properly with that situation in a humanitarian way, and yes without the help of the crats while they sit back and point fingers.

10. We don't support tyrants or despot's, but instead we deal with them in order to keep you safe. Not dealing with them at all is of course not being seen as a strong leader in the world, but instead it is seen by them as that of a coward in the world. Not going to happen.

I'm not going to go through all your points here because it is going to be a waste, but as far as #2? There is NO allegedly about it. A newspaper reporter BUSTED illegal immigrants working at Trump's New Jersey golf course, some of which had been there OVER TEN YEARS, and only after the reporter made the story public did Trump's HR people fire the illegals.

I do commend you having the balls to make such a outlandish statement that, "what he did as a business man doesn't work as our President today. He has evolved." It's totally wrong... but man for you to have the gonads to actually type that is amazing. Once a crook, always a crook, especially when the illegals were still working at this golf course WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT.

SSDD from the cult of perpetual outrage.

Trump could save a drowning puppy and these nutters would find something wrong with it.

#notmypresident #resist, blah, blah, blah. They're off the deep end with this guy. If they want to see misery in everything he does that is their problem.

I went to a baseball game with friends, drank some beer, bbqd some t-bones, shot off an assload of fireworks, and had a rollicking good time.

Fuck 'em.

Save a puppy? Hell, they've already bitched because he simply hasn't adopted a WH dog as pet.
From what I've read, he's had several dogs, but got rid of them because none could pledge loyalty to the fat lump of shit for brains bastard!!

The Democrats finally did it. They made me ashamed of the United States. They made me ashamed that on the 4th of July celebrating the greatness of America, our many heroes and our magnificent military with not one word about himself or any actual politics:
  • That every Democrat candidate attacked our president for championing the history and greatness of our fine nation and many key historical turning points and battles on its birthday as being "political" and a "threat" or as an "ego trip" while they were actually out politically CAMPAIGNING to be president themselves and using the day for politics!
  • That I have to share my country with so many people filled with so much blind hatred, envy and contempt for a man, that they cannot even stop to celebrate their nation's birthday, put down the partisanship for just 5 minutes to unite as Americans in reveling in the glory of our country.
  • That the partisan Left was so afraid that Trump might actually look good to and score points with the voters holding this glorious event that they would rather lampoon it rather than celebrate it.
Joe Biden says Trump's July 4th event is designed 'to stroke his ego' - CNNPolitics

I'm ashamed that I have to breathe the same air as democrats who would effectively try to boycott a celebration of our nation's birthday and its history by its president paying homage to great astronauts, heroes of medicine and our branches of the military as they saluted our jets flying overhead to the Battle Hymn of the Republic.

I'm sorry to have to share the same sky with loathsome mongrels who would call a mere 2 Bradley fighting vehicles and tanks almost lost in the crowd a "threat" to their Resistance aimed at "dictatorial suppression."

I'm shocked that on one CNN program, where a guest said he thought it was cool and great to see a showcase of all this great military weaponry as the best of all fireworks, that all he got back from his CNN anchors was cold glares.

I regret having to walk the same soil as a bunch of unpatriotic cowards who would try to spin the many great displays of our finest in the military, marching bands and others. For those who missed it, here are links to Trump's speech, the flyovers, the modest parades and other demonstrations as well as the fireworks later on:

These are the terrible events that CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN and MSNBC were too ashamed and didn't want you to see because they feared it might score Trump brownie points. The place there was literally PACKED. Not one more person could squeeze in. What a fabulous welcome sight as thousands actually proudly cheered: USA! USA! USA! USA! One of my favorite parts was as the crowd was able to go right up to a Bradley tank and put their hands on it. One fellow had his baby on his shoulders so he could see it.

View attachment 267839
View attachment 267840
View attachment 267841

a freakish cultist who stands against a lot of what makes our country great.

Do please give us the list of things that made America great that Trump stands against. I can't wait to see that.

1) Having an honest President who does not assault women & use the office to benefit himself
2) Accepting immigrants & helping refugees
3) Not borrowing 1.5 trillion to primarily benefit the wealthy & well off corporations
4) Honoring the military service of those who served
5) Being the world leader
6) Protecting the environment
7) Protecting the working man
8) Protecting the right to vote
9) Standing up for human rights around the world
10) Not supporting tyrants & despots.

How is that?
8)

1. Have any women filed assault charges against Trump ??? You accuse a person of assault without any charges being filed against them in the past or present ?? So you disrespect our form of justice in this nation ??

2. He accepts legal immigrants, and has alledgedly worked illegals in the past, but he is president of the nation who is representing all here now, so what he did as a business man doesn't work as our President today. He has evolved.

3. Incentivizing business is a huge plus provided that business keeps it's promises in return, and that is to create jobs, and to invest back into America. So far so good.

4. Didn't watch the 4th of July celebration did ya ??

5. Being the world leader is kind of disrespectful to the world leaders wouldn't you say ?? How about us just being a strong leader in the world, where as we inspire the world instead of thinking that we lead the world against it's will ???

6. Not up to him, and him alone. It's up to all to make our grievance's known to our government's whether local, state or federal.

If our environments are going bad, it's our own fault just as much as it is their fault for their inactions on the issues. Instead of worrying about stupid thing's, it's best to focus on things that are more of a priority, but of course there are to many distractions or opportunist who are just using some of the issues in order to hurt or weaken down government on the other issues in which they are worried more about. It's been a tactic used for many centuries.

7. The working men and women protects him or herself through education and skill sets. Once aquire these things no one can abuse or exploit you. If they do, it won't last long enough that it doesn't come back on them in a very negative way. Crooks might try it, but they are short lived in their attempts at it as well. The uneducated and weak are the most vulnerable, and they should be surrounded like a shield by everyone who knows what might happen if they don't protect those who are vulnerable.

Then there are the bad in which their destiny is sealed by their own actions and character in life. These types must be always recognized, and then kept in non-powerful positions in order to limit their abuse upon another or worse entire groups that might be affected by their bullcrap, otherwise if empowering such individuals without regards. Of course people do learn by their negative experiences, and turn from their bad ways, and when this happens the prodical son or daughter should be welcomed back into the circle.

8. Requiring ID for confirmation of citizenship to vote is a no brainer in any soverign country, and to put that question on a census is also a no brainer. Made up bullcrap that suggest these things have some sort of sinister reasoning behind them is ridiculous. The people will instantly know if things go to far, and then you will have the support needed to correct those things when they happen. We ain't no where close yet.

9. We definitely stand up for human rights everywhere, but the border invasion is something different, and yet we are trying all we can to deal properly with that situation in a humanitarian way, and yes without the help of the crats while they sit back and point fingers.

10. We don't support tyrants or despot's, but instead we deal with them in order to keep you safe. Not dealing with them at all is of course not being seen as a strong leader in the world, but instead it is seen by them as that of a coward in the world. Not going to happen.

I'm not going to go through all your points here because it is going to be a waste, but as far as #2? There is NO allegedly about it. A newspaper reporter BUSTED illegal immigrants working at Trump's New Jersey golf course, some of which had been there OVER TEN YEARS, and only after the reporter made the story public did Trump's HR people fire the illegals.

I do commend you having the balls to make such a outlandish statement that, "what he did as a business man doesn't work as our President today. He has evolved." It's totally wrong... but man for you to have the gonads to actually type that is amazing. Once a crook, always a crook, especially when the illegals were still working at this golf course WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT.

The main thing is that he done the right thing, and he has evolved. Now let's get back to him continuing to do the right thing. MAGA. Go Trump.

SSDD from the cult of perpetual outrage.

Trump could save a drowning puppy and these nutters would find something wrong with it.

#notmypresident #resist, blah, blah, blah. They're off the deep end with this guy. If they want to see misery in everything he does that is their problem.

I went to a baseball game with friends, drank some beer, bbqd some t-bones, shot off an assload of fireworks, and had a rollicking good time.

Fuck 'em.

Save a puppy? Hell, they've already bitched because he simply hasn't adopted a WH dog as pet.
From what I've read, he's had several dogs, but got rid of them because none could pledge loyalty to the fat lump of shit for brains bastard!!
You stalking the man ?? I mean where do you read such things ??

The list of things America “can’t” do is endless.

Universal health care
$15 minimum wage
Quality public school education for ALL, not just schools in wealthy neighbourhoods
Safe and secure drinking water for all
Infrastructure
Clean cities
End homelessness
Retraining for unskilled workers
Maternity leave and job security for pregnant women

All things that every other First World country provides for its people. Americans provide for the military, the corporations and the wealthy. The remaining 75% of the populations have to make do on the scraps the oligarchs throw them: earned income credits, instead of a living wage: food stamps; stigmatizing and shaming them with every purchase, and Medicaid, which many hospitals and doctors can refuse.
Other countries can afford this shit because they don't maintain military might to defend themselves in case of being attacked. They rely on the US to defend them. We need to pull our troops out of countries they shouldn't be in and force those countries to defend themselves. It is time we stop supplementing the defense of our allies with our troops. If they want our troops then they need to pay for their cost plus profit for having them.

Who is going to attack us? Canada hasn't BEEN attacked since 1812
For God's sake, what has Canada anything to be attacked over? You can't GIVE the place away. The USA could have TAKEN "Canada" if it wanted, but all you have up there is snow, bad weather and boreal forests and lakes! 90% of your country is vacant. It is the Western Siberia. That's why anyone who is anything comes south to America.
Where in Canada have you visited?
Here's some fun. I thought of some more important military dates. Let's see how many these civics dounces can get.

November 11th?
December 7th?
September 11th? :eek:
Last Monday in May?
May 8th?
November 10th?
June 14th?

Have at it. Notice July 4th isn't on there.

Nobody cares what you think. You have an overinflated opinion of your opinion.
Here's some fun. I thought of some more important military dates. Let's see how many these civics dounces can get.

November 11th?
December 7th?
September 11th? :eek:
Last Monday in May?
May 8th?
November 10th?
June 14th?

Have at it. Notice July 4th isn't on there.

Nobody cares what you think. You have an overinflated opinion of your opinion.

Speak for yourself, leo. Lewdog makes a very valid point that nobody has reasonably rebutted except to resort to ad hominem attacks. I read toobys OP and just knew it would a very short time before he started calling folks names.

Yeah his point really isn't all that valid because the declaration of Independence was a simple piece of paper which would have been totally meaningless without the firepower to back it up.

SMFH. No it was not just a simple piece of paper and Lewdogs point still stands.

Neither Lewdog's point North Lewdog would be standing at all without the fire power behind the paper. The English would have wiped their ass with that piece of paper just before they massacred the colonies if there was no military to backup the intentions written in that declaration.

Move away from this country to a place that is not supported by a military. the brave man the military did for you but you are too much of a coward to do for yourself.

Lewdog, and his painted nails and his women's clothing along with this companions like you live in a fairytale world quite apart from the reality that thinking people live in.

My guess is that you're both on substances of some kind either bought off the street but prescribed by a illegal drug dealer.

Anyone who can't see the connection between the military and the freedom that was bought lives of millions of American soldiers over the centuries of our existence is not only obtuse and stupid but childish to the point where they deserve none of the rights of an adult.

Jo

All that just to say, "I told you so."
Lewdogs position still stands, despite your guesses about either one of us.

View attachment 267839
View attachment 267840
View attachment 267841

Funny, that makes me proud of my country for ig oring the self serving, mentally ill historical mistake that is trump, and his self serving little dog and pony show. And it makes me proud that people instead spent time with their families celebrating our country instead of celebrating a freakish cultist who stands against a lot of what makes our country great.

Do please give us the list of things that made America great that Trump stands against.
Why? So you can bitch about my opinion? You will bitch regardless. Find someone else to perform your exercise.
Candyass, worthless, lying, smarmy bomb-thrower, again, never willing or able to back up a single thing you ever say. First a statement of fact. Now it's just an opinion. Answer the question or STFU, and you wonder why no one takes you seriously? You can't even tell us IN YOUR STUPID OPINION one thing that Trump stands against that made this country great? Doesn't say shit about your "opinions."

Congratulations, troll, you're no better than the imbecile Deanturd.

Dang you are a crybaby.

I am very proud that it seems nearly everyone completely ignored the mentally ill president's little self fellating pageant. I live in trump country, and i heard literally not one person even mention it on the 4th. Not one single TV was seen tuned to it. In fact, i didnt hear the mentally ill babyman's name mentioned one single time all day.

Yes, very proud.

Dang you are a crybaby.

I am very proud that it seems nearly everyone completely ignored the mentally ill president's little self fellating pageant. I live in trump country, and i heard literally not one person even mention it on the 4th. Not one single TV was seen tuned to it. In fact, i didnt hear the mentally ill babyman's name mentioned one single time all day.

Yes, very proud.
You must be proud being omniscient and all, knowing what everyone at all moments were thinking, doing, watching.
Yes, very proud indeed.

Idiotic reslonse. Clearly I was talking only about what I observed, and clearly I did not attempt to read anyone's minds. And your little knee jerk cultist response hints that you probably saw the same thing I did, and you have sand in your giney over it.
Right. You were talking about your own individual and personal anecdotal evidence about this "self fellating pageant" and trying to give the impression that your biased bubble based experience constituted a reality for everyone around you, wherever that unfortunately might be, when in reality...it did not.

Just trying to clear things up since the impression you gave greatly exaggerated reality.and I know your wouldn't want to give the impression you were just another bitter self fellating whiner, which you did.

Correct. It was striking....not one mention of his name. Not one tv or radio tuned to his public masturbation. Made me proud.
Correct...according to your personal anecdotal account where everything must be filtered through your own frustrated angry loser prism.

Idiotic reslonse. Clearly I was talking only about what I observed, and clearly I did not attempt to read anyone's minds. And your little knee jerk cultist response hints that you probably saw the same thing I did, and you have sand in your giney over it.
Right. You were talking about your own individual and personal anecdotal evidence about this "self fellating pageant" and trying to give the impression that your biased bubble based experience constituted a reality for everyone around you, wherever that unfortunately might be, when in reality...it did not.

Just trying to clear things up since the impression you gave greatly exaggerated reality.and I know your wouldn't want to give the impression you were just another bitter self fellating whiner, which you did.

He pretty clearly said, "He" did not see it being televised anywhere that he lives and the people weren't even talking about it despite living in a Red area.

I think the issue here is your reading comprehension, not his post.

Correct. It was striking....not one mention of his name. Not one tv or radio tuned to his public masturbation. Made me proud.
Correct...according to your personal anecdotal account where everything must be filtered through your own
frustrated angry prism.

And yet,of the two of us, you are the little angry crybaby throwing his little hissy fit because some bad man on the internet said something that might not be a glowing buttlicking of your cult leader. This is what Trump has done to your brain. On display....

He pretty clearly said, "He" did not see it being televised anywhere that he lives and the people weren't even talking about it despite living in a Red area.

Right. Thanks for your help. That's how his biased account saw things. Got it.
I think the issue here is your reading comprehension. I've made the anecdotal nature of his comments very clear
and it would be very difficult not to understand that. But you manage to try anyway.

Right. Thanks for your help. That's how his biased account saw things. Got it.
I think the issue here is your reading comprehension. I've made the anecdotal nature of his comments very clear
and it would be very difficult not to understand that. But you manage to try anyway.

How is it a biased account? You either see it on tv and people talking about it, or you don't. You said he was being biased and could read minds. You don't have to read minds to SEE what is on the tv, and what isn't. It doesn't take a biased mind to hear or talk to people and know what they are talking about. They are either talking about Trump's ego trip or they aren't.

Sometimes you need to change up your logical fallacies, because today your shit isn't working.

And yet,of the two of us, you are the little angry crybaby throwing his little hissy fit because some bad man on the onternet said something that might not be a glowing buttlicking of your cult leader. This is what Trump has done to your brain. On display....
I featured in bold print the nasty hostile exaggerated parts of your post. There isn't much else left other than that, is there.

How is it a biased account? You either see it on tv and people talking about it, or you don't. You said he was being biased and could read minds. You don't have to read minds to SEE what is on the tv, and what isn't. It doesn't take a biased mind to hear or talk to people and know what they are talking about. They are either talking about Trump's ego trip or they aren't.

Sometimes you need to change up your logical fallacies, because today your shit isn't working.
Yeah, thanks again, debate king. If you take as fact whatever someone claims then I guess you have a point. Not so much, otherwise. I'm sure your friend appreciates you trying to help him out, though.

View attachment 267839
View attachment 267840
View attachment 267841

While I appreciate your thread and OP, I am not ashamed of my country. Because the bitterly angry, hateful, hyper-partisan/ideological unAmerican jerks who make up most of the leadership of the Democrat party and the media are NOT representative of America. You cannot dismiss the tens of thousands who stood in the pouring rain to celebrate America and all it stands for with President Trump yesterday, or all of us who would have been with them had we been able. And mind you this is in one of the bluest, most fanatically left wing cities in the country.

The haters don't represent the vast majority of us. God forbid that we become like them.

What the alphabet media would not report yesterday:

If you were paying attention, you'd see that most of the vile and hateful posts on usmb are from the right wing including quite a few that pretend to be christians. In the meantime, explain why every republican president in this century went out of their way to not put their time in the military when they had the opportunity and their nation was at war.

I haven't seen that and I do pay attention.

And whether or not anybody served in the military is not the topic of this thread. But President Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, George HW Bush, and George W. Bush all served in the military. Donald Trump did not but then neither did Bill Clinton or Barack Obama. So if you are going to throw stones. . .

We are talking about dodging the draft & then having the nerve to insult the military service of others.

No, YOU are talking that. Prove Trump dodged any draft, that is a story the Left made up. Just one more piss in the wind attempt to try to attack the guy on no basis. Need I remind you that 99% of the people in this country DON'T serve in the military? And as to insulting the service of others, wrong again, dupe, he insulted the character of ONE PERSON, McCain. Just more BS spin by you AS ALWAYS.

Dang you are a crybaby.

Yes, very proud.

So you live in a bubble.... Just like President Hillary does....

Oh....wait

Jo

Forum List

Back