I'm Finally Ashamed Of My Country

No they won’t. Trump hasn’t done shit for the military. He hasn’t even appointed a head of the VA. Funding hasn’t increased. More doctors haven’t been hired and wait times are same as they ever were.

Allowing vets to go to private clinics, is little to no help as it drains already scarce resources and funds away from a program which is seriously underfunded in the first place.

The VA was originally created to help returning WWII vets access their service benefits. It was never structured to deal with the physical and emotional damaging inflicted on American service men and women by 18 years of continuous warfare in multiples theatres of operation.

Chronic understaffing and underfunding created today’s problems. It is past time that America stop spending money on dog and pony shows to “honor” service members and started spending money on keeping the promises they made when these people enlisted.

The best way to honor vets is not with parades and fireworks, but with timely care for their injuries. By dealing with the problems of homelessness, suicide, and PTS. By providing supports, education, training, and housing. By keeping the promises you made BEFORE you sent them to war.

I brought this up when others in this thread were saying how all the military guys were saying how they love Trump... they are full of shit because Trump hasn't done 10% of the things he promised the people in the military. They don't care. They can't defend their positions, they just deflect and attack.
No one disrespects military folk more than progressives... fact
We did not vote for a man who cheated his way out of the draft & trashed military vets.
  • If you voted for Bill Clinton (and you did) you voted for a man that cheated his way out of the draft.
  • If you voted for Obumma (and you did) you voted for a man who trashed the military and the vets.
Trump paid off a doctor to lie to avoid the draft notice he got.
Proof?

5 Times Obama Treated Our Military And Veterans Like Trash
The Obama era is over. Here's how the military rates his legacy
Obama: Trump Should Stop 'Trash Talking America's Military.' Here Are 6 Times Obama Trashed The Military.
How Obama Dodged The Draft » leftfielder.org
Army shrinks to smallest level since before World War II

Obama wasn't much kinder to the police:
Police group director: Obama caused a 'war on cops'
Obama’s Assault on the Police - Commentary
Obama: Baton Rouge Ambush 'An Attack on All of Us'
Once Again, Obama Tries To Deflect Blame For Police Shootings | Investor's Business Daily
What Obama Said About Cops Hours Before Dallas Massacre [Full Transcript]

The Democrats finally did it. They made me ashamed of the United States. They made me ashamed that on the 4th of July celebrating the greatness of America, our many heroes and our magnificent military with not one word about himself or any actual politics:
  • That only one of five network channels in my area even covered it.
  • That every democrat panned the event as "political."
  • That many in the MSM claimed they "hated it."
  • That every Democrat candidate attacked our president for championing the history and greatness of our fine nation and many key historical turning points and battles on its birthday as being "political" and a "threat" or as an "ego trip" while they were actually out politically CAMPAIGNING to be president themselves and using the day for politics!
  • That I have to share my country with so many people filled with so much blind hatred, envy and contempt for a man, that they cannot even stop to celebrate their nation's birthday, put down the partisanship for just 5 minutes to unite as Americans in reveling in the glory of our country.
  • That the partisan Left was so afraid that Trump might actually look good to and score points with the voters holding this glorious event that they would rather lampoon it rather than celebrate it.
Joe Biden says Trump's July 4th event is designed 'to stroke his ego' - CNNPolitics

2020 Democrats use July 4 to storm early contest states

I'm ashamed that I have to breathe the same air as democrats who would effectively try to boycott a celebration of our nation's birthday and its history by its president paying homage to great astronauts, heroes of medicine and our branches of the military as they saluted our jets flying overhead to the Battle Hymn of the Republic.

It was enough to bring a tear to one's eye.

I'm sorry to have to share the same sky with loathsome mongrels who would call a mere 2 Bradley fighting vehicles and tanks almost lost in the crowd a "threat" to their Resistance aimed at "dictatorial suppression."

I'm shocked that on one CNN program, where a guest said he thought it was cool and great to see a showcase of all this great military weaponry as the best of all fireworks, that all he got back from his CNN anchors was cold glares.

I regret having to walk the same soil as a bunch of unpatriotic cowards who would try to spin the many great displays of our finest in the military, marching bands and others. For those who missed it, here are links to Trump's speech, the flyovers, the modest parades and other demonstrations as well as the fireworks later on:

SALUTE TO AMERICA: President Trump HISTORIC Lincoln Memorial speech

These are the terrible events that CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN and MSNBC were too ashamed and didn't want you to see because they feared it might score Trump brownie points. The place there was literally PACKED. Not one more person could squeeze in. What a fabulous welcome sight as thousands actually proudly cheered: USA! USA! USA! USA! One of my favorite parts was as the crowd was able to go right up to a Bradley tank and put their hands on it. One fellow had his baby on his shoulders so he could see it.

Donald Trump: A total win.

View attachment 267839
View attachment 267840
View attachment 267841

a freakish cultist who stands against a lot of what makes our country great.

Do please give us the list of things that made America great that Trump stands against. I can't wait to see that.

1) Having an honest President who does not assault women & use the office to benefit himself
2) Accepting immigrants & helping refugees
3) Not borrowing 1.5 trillion to primarily benefit the wealthy & well off corporations
4) Honoring the military service of those who served
5) Being the world leader
6) Protecting the environment
7) Protecting the working man
8) Protecting the right to vote
9) Standing up for human rights around the world
10) Not supporting tyrants & despots.

How is that?
8)

You're kidding right? Not only do you offer no proof of any of that other than your blathering, half of it is total bull and the other half has nothing to do with making America great, Trump never did it, or your buddies Barry and Billy DID.
Here you have:
  1. Clinton the serial rapist.
  2. Obama who kicked more immigrants out than Trump!
  3. Obama who spent us 9 trillion deeper into the hole!
  4. Both Obama and Clinton who despised and smashed our military forces.
  5. Both of them were world ass-suckers.
  6. Trump has done nothing to the environment, has done far more for the working man.
  7. The right to vote is for Americans, not illegal Guatemalans.
  8. Clinton supported China-- getting paid to give them our top technology.
  9. Obama supported Iran-- kissing their ass and giving them 150 billion dollars!
As usual, your arguments hold about as much water and float as well as a submarine with screen doors.
You could at least TRY to claim somethings that don't have more holes than swiss cheese.

I brought this up when others in this thread were saying how all the military guys were saying how they love Trump... they are full of shit because Trump hasn't done 10% of the things he promised the people in the military. They don't care. They can't defend their positions, they just deflect and attack.
No one disrespects military folk more than progressives... fact
We did not vote for a man who cheated his way out of the draft & trashed military vets.
  • If you voted for Bill Clinton (and you did) you voted for a man that cheated his way out of the draft.
  • If you voted for Obumma (and you did) you voted for a man who trashed the military and the vets.
Trump paid off a doctor to lie to avoid the draft notice he got.
Proof?

5 Times Obama Treated Our Military And Veterans Like Trash
The Obama era is over. Here's how the military rates his legacy
Obama: Trump Should Stop 'Trash Talking America's Military.' Here Are 6 Times Obama Trashed The Military.
How Obama Dodged The Draft » leftfielder.org
Army shrinks to smallest level since before World War II

Obama wasn't much kinder to the police:
Police group director: Obama caused a 'war on cops'
Obama’s Assault on the Police - Commentary
Obama: Baton Rouge Ambush 'An Attack on All of Us'
Once Again, Obama Tries To Deflect Blame For Police Shootings | Investor's Business Daily
What Obama Said About Cops Hours Before Dallas Massacre [Full Transcript]
LOLOL

Oh, nooooo's.... boobtube is still festering over umbrellas. :lmao:

Umbrella.jpg

The Democrats finally did it. They made me ashamed of the United States. They made me ashamed that on the 4th of July celebrating the greatness of America, our many heroes and our magnificent military with not one word about himself or any actual politics:
  • That only one of five network channels in my area even covered it.
  • That every democrat panned the event as "political."
  • That many in the MSM claimed they "hated it."
  • That every Democrat candidate attacked our president for championing the history and greatness of our fine nation and many key historical turning points and battles on its birthday as being "political" and a "threat" or as an "ego trip" while they were actually out politically CAMPAIGNING to be president themselves and using the day for politics!
  • That I have to share my country with so many people filled with so much blind hatred, envy and contempt for a man, that they cannot even stop to celebrate their nation's birthday, put down the partisanship for just 5 minutes to unite as Americans in reveling in the glory of our country.
  • That the partisan Left was so afraid that Trump might actually look good to and score points with the voters holding this glorious event that they would rather lampoon it rather than celebrate it.
Joe Biden says Trump's July 4th event is designed 'to stroke his ego' - CNNPolitics

2020 Democrats use July 4 to storm early contest states

I'm ashamed that I have to breathe the same air as democrats who would effectively try to boycott a celebration of our nation's birthday and its history by its president paying homage to great astronauts, heroes of medicine and our branches of the military as they saluted our jets flying overhead to the Battle Hymn of the Republic.

It was enough to bring a tear to one's eye.

I'm sorry to have to share the same sky with loathsome mongrels who would call a mere 2 Bradley fighting vehicles and tanks almost lost in the crowd a "threat" to their Resistance aimed at "dictatorial suppression."

I'm shocked that on one CNN program, where a guest said he thought it was cool and great to see a showcase of all this great military weaponry as the best of all fireworks, that all he got back from his CNN anchors was cold glares.

I regret having to walk the same soil as a bunch of unpatriotic cowards who would try to spin the many great displays of our finest in the military, marching bands and others. For those who missed it, here are links to Trump's speech, the flyovers, the modest parades and other demonstrations as well as the fireworks later on:

SALUTE TO AMERICA: President Trump HISTORIC Lincoln Memorial speech

These are the terrible events that CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN and MSNBC were too ashamed and didn't want you to see because they feared it might score Trump brownie points. The place there was literally PACKED. Not one more person could squeeze in. What a fabulous welcome sight as thousands actually proudly cheered: USA! USA! USA! USA! One of my favorite parts was as the crowd was able to go right up to a Bradley tank and put their hands on it. One fellow had his baby on his shoulders so he could see it.

Donald Trump: A total win.

View attachment 267839
View attachment 267840
View attachment 267841

a freakish cultist who stands against a lot of what makes our country great.

Do please give us the list of things that made America great that Trump stands against. I can't wait to see that.

1) Having an honest President who does not assault women & use the office to benefit himself
2) Accepting immigrants & helping refugees
3) Not borrowing 1.5 trillion to primarily benefit the wealthy & well off corporations
4) Honoring the military service of those who served
5) Being the world leader
6) Protecting the environment
7) Protecting the working man
8) Protecting the right to vote
9) Standing up for human rights around the world
10) Not supporting tyrants & despots.

How is that?
8)

1. Have any women filed assault charges against Trump ??? You accuse a person of assault without any charges being filed against them in the past or present ?? So you disrespect our form of justice in this nation ??

2. He accepts legal immigrants, and has alledgedly worked illegals in the past, but he is president of the nation who is representing all here now, so what he did as a business man doesn't work as our President today. He has evolved.

3. Incentivizing business is a huge plus provided that business keeps it's promises in return, and that is to create jobs, and to invest back into America. So far so good.

4. Didn't watch the 4th of July celebration did ya ??

5. Being the world leader is kind of disrespectful to the world leaders wouldn't you say ?? How about us just being a strong leader in the world, where as we inspire the world instead of thinking that we lead the world against it's will ???

6. Not up to him, and him alone. It's up to all to make our grievance's known to our government's whether local, state or federal.

If our environments are going bad, it's our own fault just as much as it is their fault for their inactions on the issues. Instead of worrying about stupid thing's, it's best to focus on things that are more of a priority, but of course there are to many distractions or opportunist who are just using some of the issues in order to hurt or weaken down government on the other issues in which they are worried more about. It's been a tactic used for many centuries.

7. The working men and women protects him or herself through education and skill sets. Once aquire these things no one can abuse or exploit you. If they do, it won't last long enough that it doesn't come back on them in a very negative way. Crooks might try it, but they are short lived in their attempts at it as well. The uneducated and weak are the most vulnerable, and they should be surrounded like a shield by everyone who knows what might happen if they don't protect those who are vulnerable.

Then there are the bad in which their destiny is sealed by their own actions and character in life. These types must be always recognized, and then kept in non-powerful positions in order to limit their abuse upon another or worse entire groups that might be affected by their bullcrap, otherwise if empowering such individuals without regards. Of course people do learn by their negative experiences, and turn from their bad ways, and when this happens the prodical son or daughter should be welcomed back into the circle.

8. Requiring ID for confirmation of citizenship to vote is a no brainer in any soverign country, and to put that question on a census is also a no brainer. Made up bullcrap that suggest these things have some sort of sinister reasoning behind them is ridiculous. The people will instantly know if things go to far, and then you will have the support needed to correct those things when they happen. We ain't no where close yet.

9. We definitely stand up for human rights everywhere, but the border invasion is something different, and yet we are trying all we can to deal properly with that situation in a humanitarian way, and yes without the help of the crats while they sit back and point fingers.

10. We don't support tyrants or despot's, but instead we deal with them in order to keep you safe. Not dealing with them at all is of course not being seen as a strong leader in the world, but instead it is seen by them as that of a coward in the world. Not going to happen.

I'm not going to go through all your points here because it is going to be a waste, but as far as #2? There is NO allegedly about it. A newspaper reporter BUSTED illegal immigrants working at Trump's New Jersey golf course, some of which had been there OVER TEN YEARS, and only after the reporter made the story public did Trump's HR people fire the illegals.

I do commend you having the balls to make such a outlandish statement that, "what he did as a business man doesn't work as our President today. He has evolved." It's totally wrong... but man for you to have the gonads to actually type that is amazing. Once a crook, always a crook, especially when the illegals were still working at this golf course WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT.

Trump: I love the poorly educated!!

[
Yeah, thanks again, debate king. If you take as fact whatever someone claims then I guess you have a point. Not so much, otherwise. I'm sure your friend appreciates you trying to help him out, though.

Remember lefty has one golden rule....

ORANGE MAN BAD

Beyond this they are totally uncurious.

Jo

How is it a biased account? You either see it on tv and people talking about it, or you don't. You said he was being biased and could read minds. You don't have to read minds to SEE what is on the tv, and what isn't. It doesn't take a biased mind to hear or talk to people and know what they are talking about. They are either talking about Trump's ego trip or they aren't.

Sometimes you need to change up your logical fallacies, because today your shit isn't working.
Yeah, thanks again, debate king. If you take as fact whatever someone claims then I guess you have a point. Not so much, otherwise. I'm sure your friend appreciates you trying to help him out, though.

Jesus, what he stated wasn't opinion or up for variable views. They were cut and dry, black and white statements.

Your first article is from a website called "The Mental Recession". The horrors inflicted by Obama include, failing to attend the funeral of a combat soldier, while he was out of the country on vacation. Has any President attended ANY funeral of a combat soldier?

He failed to give a proper salute to the marines when he got off AF1. Are your fucking kidding me? Oh the horrors:

These Photos Of Trump Saluting Compared To Past Presidents Show Why It's Taboo

And as for asking the marines to hold the umbrellas, well the disrespect but he is Commander in Chief and I don't see it as disrespectful at all, unless you dislike the idea of a white man being required to hold the black man's umbrella. But this phot really shows a total lack of respect or manners by the President.

upload_2019-7-6_12-33-8.png

You should have read the Military Times article you posted:

But more than two-thirds support Obama's mantra that securing America means building strong alliances with foreign powers. And more than 60 percent think his use of drones and special forces teams for precision strikes — instead of large-scale military operations — has helped U.S. national security.

The enlisted guys didn't like him, but the officers across every branch of the services, gave him high marks.

The article from the Daily Wire is worse. There isn't a single instance where Obama has trash talked the military in that article. Saying that the army was doing good work in Afghanistan the wasn't "willy-nilly bombing villages" isn't trash talking. It is, in fact, praising them. Cutting the number of personnel isn't "trash talking" the military. Saying government is to quickk to use military solutions isn't "trash talking the military.

Shrinking the army is a GOOD thing.

These simple minded white mf's aren't ashamed of a president that brags about grabbing women's pussy's. Not ashamed that every time this white bastard is on foreign soil, he denegrades our intel community and press, the very press before the clown become the white man's president, he's sell his right nut to be apart of. Not ashamed of a man who has 32 sexual harrasment suits pending, who is equal to baby mama drama like the negro's he hates, not ashamed of the clown dismantling basic norms such as the EPA within a few weeks, not ashamed of him suckin more dictator dick than his wife for a gold card....no, this sorry mf's ashamed because nobody wanted to watch this clown give a history lesson to people who can't even spell the word, let alone understand it, ie his redneck simple minded supporters.....get a fuckin life, fool
All these years Obama was in office, he kept denigrating our country, our military, our economy, dividing people along ethnic, racial, economic, and gender lines, setting the world on fire, singlehandedly causing the Syrian genocide and European migrant crisis, ushering the creation of ISIS, emboldening the Russians inviting them to invade Crimea and threaten Ukraine, while we were on the brink of war with North Korea that was shooting missiles over Japan and S. Korea, the con artist was too busy kissing the Iranian Islamic thugs asses, shipping billions in cash to them.

But I bet you adored Obama because the guy who enjoyed a "privileged" White life raised by a White mother and White grandmother cause he had a deadbeat, alcoholic abusive Black father, kept feeding that chip on your shoulder that he was a Black man that hated Whites and America. He owed everything to Whites and especially America, including his acceptance to elite schools and even his becoming president, he used the race card like a master and he taught fools like you do do the same well.

LOLOL

Oh, nooooo's.... boobtube is still festering over umbrellas. :lmao:

Umbrella.jpg

:desk::desk::desk:Uh, uh, Obama was a black guy!!

These simple minded white mf's aren't ashamed of a president that brags about grabbing women's pussy's. Not ashamed that every time this white bastard is on foreign soil, he denegrades our intel community and press, the very press before the clown become the white man's president, he's sell his right nut to be apart of. Not ashamed of a man who has 32 sexual harrasment suits pending, who is equal to baby mama drama like the negro's he hates, not ashamed of the clown dismantling basic norms such as the EPA within a few weeks, not ashamed of him suckin more dictator dick than his wife for a gold card....no, this sorry mf's ashamed because nobody wanted to watch this clown give a history lesson to people who can't even spell the word, let alone understand it, ie his redneck simple minded supporters.....get a fuckin life, fool
All these years Obama was in office, he kept denigrating our country, our military, our economy, dividing people along ethnic, racial, economic, and gender lines, setting the world on fire, singlehandedly causing the Syrian genocide and European migrant crisis, ushering the creation of ISIS, emboldening the Russians inviting them to invade Crimea and threaten Ukraine, while we were on the brink of war with North Korea that was shooting missiles over Japan and S. Korea, the con artist was too busy kissing the Iranian Islamic thugs asses, shipping billions in cash to them.

But I bet you adored Obama because the guy who enjoyed a "privileged" White life raised by a White mother and White grandmother cause he had a deadbeat, alcoholic abusive Black father, kept feeding that chip on your shoulder that he was a Black man that hated Whites and America. He owed everything to Whites and especially America, including his acceptance to elite schools and even his becoming president, he used the race card like a master and he taught fools like you do do the same well.
I can't help people like you. Trump said it first...he loves the poorly educated...I can't help you, good bye

Your first article is from a website called "The Mental Recession". The horrors inflicted by Obama include, failing to attend the funeral of a combat soldier, while he was out of the country on vacation. Has any President attended ANY funeral of a combat soldier?

He failed to give a proper salute to the marines when he got off AF1. Are your fucking kidding me? Oh the horrors:

These Photos Of Trump Saluting Compared To Past Presidents Show Why It's Taboo

And as for asking the marines to hold the umbrellas, well the disrespect but he is Commander in Chief and I don't see it as disrespectful at all, unless you dislike the idea of a white man being required to hold the black man's umbrella. But this phot really shows a total lack of respect or manners by the President.

View attachment 268094

You should have read the Military Times article you posted:

But more than two-thirds support Obama's mantra that securing America means building strong alliances with foreign powers. And more than 60 percent think his use of drones and special forces teams for precision strikes — instead of large-scale military operations — has helped U.S. national security.

The enlisted guys didn't like him, but the officers across every branch of the services, gave him high marks.

The article from the Daily Wire is worse. There isn't a single instance where Obama has trash talked the military in that article. Saying that the army was doing good work in Afghanistan the wasn't "willy-nilly bombing villages" isn't trash talking. It is, in fact, praising them. Cutting the number of personnel isn't "trash talking" the military. Saying government is to quickk to use military solutions isn't "trash talking the military.

Shrinking the army is a GOOD thing.

You know the funny thing is, despite the President being the Commander and Chief, high ranking military officials said because he is a civilian he really isn't supposed to salute, it was just something that some Presidents started, and it stuck.

He is, but that's not the difference to them. To the cultists, the difference is that Obama is a Democrat.

The democrats didn't do anything.
People didn't watch that because they were way too busy celebrating the 4th of July. Just as we have done for over 200 years. We don't sit in our homes to watch TV. We go out to friends houses or to family and we celebrate the holiday. We go to beaches, parks and other places.
We don't sit in our homes to watch TV.
You seriously need a life and stop blaming everything on democrats who have absolutely nothing to do with why people didn't watch TV today.
We have lives.
Get one.
Great, so don't watch the parade and go play with your sparklers or whatever.

That does not reflect on the FACT that so many Dimocrat pundits and Talking Heads panned the idea of a 4th of July parade and whined about it.

This is yet another win for Trump because the Democrat minority of Identity Politics wack jobs over-reacted and exposed their hate for celebrating America.

I am sure most Democrats do not feel that way and enjoyed the parade just like everyone else, but they are not the flavor of Democrat that is in front of the camera.

Hey idiot. Quit trying to hijack my thread. If you can't stay on the topic, get lost. They have jet flyovers during many public events like the Super Bowl. That doesn't mean the event is about the military nor is it political.
Well this one was a salute to the military though.

Jesus, what he stated wasn't opinion or up for variable views. They were cut and dry, black and white statements.
Who are you? St. Paul vouching for Jesus Christ? :icon_rolleyes:
You are talking about the unverified unsubstantiated unreliable claims of a none too bright partisan dick!

He can claim whatever he likes, as he did, to make his story sound better. Only an absolute moron would treat his
story as if it were gospel. Grow up, mason-boy.

To common sense people, Obama was a Democrat that ran very much in the center, even to the right on a number of issues, in order to get elected. And once in office he reversed numerous campaign statements as he reverted to being and governing as himself. A lot of what he did produced mediocre or unsatisfactory results. And he did okay in some areas but his administration was pretty much maintenance of a status quo unacceptable to many of us. And many of his policies were A-okay with the left then, but are condemned when Trump continues them.

President Trump committed the ultimate sin in the eyes of the left when he soundly defeated their presumed heir to Obama's throne. But nobody can say he is not governing as he said he would. That he hasn't done his best to keep campaign promises. And nobody who is intellectually honest can say that things are worse now in pretty much any category than they were under Obama except for immigration that the Democrats and RINOS have refused to allow him to fix. Most things are significantly better than they were under Obama.

That in itself doesn't make Obama evil nor does it make Trump virtuous.

But we weren't voting against evil and for virtue. We were voting against a stagnant and unacceptable status quo in favor of a vision and hope that things can get better. President Trump has not disappointed.

No. I never lie. I have been mistaken before, but I freely acknowledge that as soon as proof is presented. You said we fought for independence from socialism. That's bat-shit crazy.

No BULLDOG you lied. I NEVER posted what you claimed I said. Look, I was gracious enough to acknowledge my accidental quote....Yet YOU continue to lie. I presented proof dumb ass. Bye Now

You claimed a monarchy is just another name for socialism. That's nuts. The definition of socialism isn't "anything you don't like"

Forum List

Back