I'm Finally Ashamed Of My Country

Notice that for all the posturing and bragging about attacking the event, antifa hid under their beds.
Antifa would have gotten their asses kickd yesterday
66438576_2279974325428585_4829695723693932544_n.jpg
Anti American scum vomit and quake over a picture like that.
So enraged in feelings, so void of the strength in facts.

And you, you voted for him after he did these things.
Just goes to show what a bad candidate and alternative Hillary really was!
And sorry. I didn't actually vote for Trump. I just support him.
Like everything you say, you get all your assumptions wrong.
So, you didn't vote for the military trashing POS, you just support him. I get it.

The Democrats finally did it. They made me ashamed of the United States. They made me ashamed that on the 4th of July celebrating the greatness of America, our many heroes and our magnificent military with not one word about himself or any actual politics:
  • That only one of five network channels in my area even covered it.
  • That every democrat panned the event as "political."
  • That many in the MSM claimed they "hated it."
  • That every Democrat candidate attacked our president for championing the history and greatness of our fine nation and many key historical turning points and battles on its birthday as being "political" and a "threat" or as an "ego trip" while they were actually out politically CAMPAIGNING to be president themselves and using the day for politics!
  • That I have to share my country with so many people filled with so much blind hatred, envy and contempt for a man, that they cannot even stop to celebrate their nation's birthday, put down the partisanship for just 5 minutes to unite as Americans in reveling in the glory of our country.
  • That the partisan Left was so afraid that Trump might actually look good to and score points with the voters holding this glorious event that they would rather lampoon it rather than celebrate it.
Joe Biden says Trump's July 4th event is designed 'to stroke his ego' - CNNPolitics

2020 Democrats use July 4 to storm early contest states

I'm ashamed that I have to breathe the same air as democrats who would effectively try to boycott a celebration of our nation's birthday and its history by its president paying homage to great astronauts, heroes of medicine and our branches of the military as they saluted our jets flying overhead to the Battle Hymn of the Republic.

It was enough to bring a tear to one's eye.

I'm sorry to have to share the same sky with loathsome mongrels who would call a mere 2 Bradley fighting vehicles and tanks almost lost in the crowd a "threat" to their Resistance aimed at "dictatorial suppression."

I'm shocked that on one CNN program, where a guest said he thought it was cool and great to see a showcase of all this great military weaponry as the best of all fireworks, that all he got back from his CNN anchors was cold glares.

I regret having to walk the same soil as a bunch of unpatriotic cowards who would try to spin the many great displays of our finest in the military, marching bands and others. For those who missed it, here are links to Trump's speech, the flyovers, the modest parades and other demonstrations as well as the fireworks later on:

SALUTE TO AMERICA: President Trump HISTORIC Lincoln Memorial speech

These are the terrible events that CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN and MSNBC were too ashamed and didn't want you to see because they feared it might score Trump brownie points. The place there was literally PACKED. Not one more person could squeeze in. What a fabulous welcome sight as thousands actually proudly cheered: USA! USA! USA! USA! One of my favorite parts was as the crowd was able to go right up to a Bradley tank and put their hands on it. One fellow had his baby on his shoulders so he could see it.

Donald Trump: A total win.

View attachment 267839
View attachment 267840
View attachment 267841

Honoring our militsary:

Are we to forget trasdhing John McCain'sservice

Trashing the service of POWs
Trashing a Gold Star family
Calling a soldier's widow a liar on the day she met his casket at the airport
Comparing the service of Vietnam vets to his concern with stds
Mocking our general by claiming he knew more about ISIS than they did

Speaking at this event might have meant something if the real planners of these July 4th celebrations asked Trump to speak. But him forcing himself in the program is pure political horseshit. Like giving tickets to the RNC.

Why was John McCain called song bird by his fellow POWS? Gold star family that was used politically against America?
Why was Patricia Smith attacked?

I hate to tell you this... but the 4th of July isn't about the military. It's about the Independence of the Country.

We have Veteran's Day. We have Memorial Day. We have V-Day. I'm sure I'm missing more to support troops, but that isn't what the 4th of July is about.

Who keeps us FREE and INDEPENDENT from the oppression of others? Black Lives Matter? ANTIFA? You're Aunt Tilly? No. THE MILITARY. They ARE the only reason we gained Independence in the first place, and only reason we retain FREEDOM, and LIBERTY today.

Why do you not appreciate the military and their connection with July 4th? Why do you think we celebrate with fireworks? What to they represent?

Fireworks are representative of the bombs bursting in air but the Flag was still there.
Seek refuge in Angola you libbie loons and you won’t have to endure USA greatness, You will have to endure trying to remain alive on a daily basis and report back to us how that compares.

The Democrats finally did it. They made me ashamed of the United States. They made me ashamed that on the 4th of July celebrating the greatness of America, our many heroes and our magnificent military with not one word about himself or any actual politics:
  • That every Democrat candidate attacked our president for championing the history and greatness of our fine nation and many key historical turning points and battles on its birthday as being "political" and a "threat" or as an "ego trip" while they were actually out politically CAMPAIGNING to be president themselves and using the day for politics!
  • That I have to share my country with so many people filled with so much blind hatred, envy and contempt for a man, that they cannot even stop to celebrate their nation's birthday, put down the partisanship for just 5 minutes to unite as Americans in reveling in the glory of our country.
  • That the partisan Left was so afraid that Trump might actually look good to and score points with the voters holding this glorious event that they would rather lampoon it rather than celebrate it.
Joe Biden says Trump's July 4th event is designed 'to stroke his ego' - CNNPolitics

I'm ashamed that I have to breathe the same air as democrats who would effectively try to boycott a celebration of our nation's birthday and its history by its president paying homage to great astronauts, heroes of medicine and our branches of the military as they saluted our jets flying overhead to the Battle Hymn of the Republic.

I'm sorry to have to share the same sky with loathsome mongrels who would call a mere 2 Bradley fighting vehicles and tanks almost lost in the crowd a "threat" to their Resistance aimed at "dictatorial suppression."

I'm shocked that on one CNN program, where a guest said he thought it was cool and great to see a showcase of all this great military weaponry as the best of all fireworks, that all he got back from his CNN anchors was cold glares.

I regret having to walk the same soil as a bunch of unpatriotic cowards who would try to spin the many great displays of our finest in the military, marching bands and others. For those who missed it, here are links to Trump's speech, the flyovers, the modest parades and other demonstrations as well as the fireworks later on:

These are the terrible events that CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN and MSNBC were too ashamed and didn't want you to see because they feared it might score Trump brownie points. The place there was literally PACKED. Not one more person could squeeze in. What a fabulous welcome sight as thousands actually proudly cheered: USA! USA! USA! USA! One of my favorite parts was as the crowd was able to go right up to a Bradley tank and put their hands on it. One fellow had his baby on his shoulders so he could see it.

View attachment 267839
View attachment 267840
View attachment 267841

Honoring our militsary:

Speaking at this event might have meant something if the real planners of these July 4th celebrations asked Trump to speak. But him forcing himself in the program is pure political horseshit. Like giving tickets to the RNC.

Why was John McCain called song bird by his fellow POWS? Gold star family that was used politically against America?

You have proof that John McCain gave classified information? Or are you trashing a soldier based on rumor?

Your orange buddy was trashing Muslims. A Gold Star family spoke up about how their son, a Muslim, died for our country & Trump went ape shit. And here you are defending that Pos

Trump said he did not like POWs. He like those who weren't captured. I guess you agree with Trump?

Obama nor Clinton trashed Patricia Smith. Smith's story was countered by others.

Just goes to show what a bad candidate and alternative Hillary really was!
And sorry. I didn't actually vote for Trump. I just support him.
Like everything you say, you get all your assumptions wrong.
So, you didn't vote for the military trashing POS, you just support him. I get it.

What is that? You mean you are a piece of trash thrown out by the military? I get that.

View attachment 267839
View attachment 267840
View attachment 267841

Honoring our militsary:

You have proof that John McCain gave classified information? Or are you trashing a soldier based on rumor?

Your orange buddy was trashing Muslims. A Gold Star family spoke up about how their son, a Muslim, died for our country & Trump went ape shit. And here you are defending that Pos

Trump said he did not like POWs. He like those who weren't captured. I guess you agree with Trump?

Obama nor Clinton trashed Patricia Smith. Smith's story was countered by others.

First of all fvck Moslems next what does your gibberish have to do with what I said? Why did John McCains fellowPOWS call him song bird?

Nobody cares what you think. You have an overinflated opinion of your opinion.

I think that was a Freudian slip. You just admitted my posts are too intelligent for you and are over your head. :thup:

I did nothing of the kind but, self-duped fools like you can tell yourself anything you want. Frankly I think you're just a trolling blowhard who has an overinflated opinion of their own intellect. Bye now.

You shouldn't use words you don't understand, it makes you look foolish. Where do over-inflated things go?

There is nothing to troll here. It's fucking 3rd grade civics. the 4th of July is INDEPENDENCE DAY celebrating the signing of the Declaration of INDEPENDENCE. It's not about winning the Revolutionary War that wouldn't end for several years later.

Cool trivia nugget, both John Adams and Thomas Jefferson both died on the same day on July 4th, 1826.
The Declaration of Independence was a de facto declaration of war against England. It’s not like the signers expected England to just accept it.

And? It's still the day they signed it and declared their own Independence. /End of story.
No, it makes the military aspect significant.

I hate to tell you this... but the 4th of July isn't about the military. It's about the Independence of the Country.

We have Veteran's Day. We have Memorial Day. We have V-Day. I'm sure I'm missing more to support troops, but that isn't what the 4th of July is about.

and July 4 is NOT about King 'shit head' Trump

This is like the 5th thread on this speech.
And there probrably needs to be five more.

The lunatic left needs to be continuously called out for their hateful rhetoric against this president, and their continued insults and slights aimed at this nation and it's people.

And apparently the Tards are all out en force today, frustrated and furious that Trump is STILL in office and winning, mad as hornets, they are buzzing everywhere looking for a fight to pick with someone, even if it is about something as innocuous as simply wishing LEO's had more training and tools for dealing with threats confidently without fatal consequences!

You're the one who's angry and ashamed. In fact, fear and anger seems to be the overriding emotions of Tumpbots. Shame is something I thought we'd never seen from Trumpbots. Maybe you're not completely hopeless.

What exactly is Trump winning?

This is like the 5th thread on this speech.
And there probrably needs to be five more.

The lunatic left needs to be continuously called out for their hateful rhetoric against this president, and their continued insults and slights aimed at this nation and it's people.

And apparently the Tards are all out en force today, frustrated and furious that Trump is STILL in office and winning, mad as hornets, they are buzzing everywhere looking for a fight to pick with someone, even if it is about something as innocuous as simply wishing LEO's had more training and tools for dealing with threats confidently without fatal consequences!

You're the one who's angry and ashamed. In fact, fear and anger seems to be the overriding emotions of Tumpbots. Shame is something I thought we'd never seen from Trumpbots. Maybe you're not completely hopeless.

What exactly is Trump winning?
butthurt-report-date-of-hurtfulness-time-what-caused-the-but-1661954.png

That's funny tard. I didnt hear, "I" or "me" in his speech.

You have him confused with your Kenyan

View attachment 267839
View attachment 267840
View attachment 267841

Honoring our militsary:

Lol
You do realize in the next presidential election military folk will overwhelmingly vote for Trump over any progressive shit stain that you pick...

No they won’t. Trump hasn’t done shit for the military. He hasn’t even appointed a head of the VA. Funding hasn’t increased. More doctors haven’t been hired and wait times are same as they ever were.

Allowing vets to go to private clinics, is little to no help as it drains already scarce resources and funds away from a program which is seriously underfunded in the first place.

The VA was originally created to help returning WWII vets access their service benefits. It was never structured to deal with the physical and emotional damaging inflicted on American service men and women by 18 years of continuous warfare in multiples theatres of operation.

Chronic understaffing and underfunding created today’s problems. It is past time that America stop spending money on dog and pony shows to “honor” service members and started spending money on keeping the promises they made when these people enlisted.

The best way to honor vets is not with parades and fireworks, but with timely care for their injuries. By dealing with the problems of homelessness, suicide, and PTS. By providing supports, education, training, and housing. By keeping the promises you made BEFORE you sent them to war.

Lol
Na, not really
Military folk don’t vote for progressives, because progressives are disrespectful to military folk.
Always has been always will be.

The VA is a fucking joke always has been always will be.... The deep state had fucked it up beyond recognition.

And socialist entitlement programs Are a help to no one in the long run, they are a fucking joke

That's funny tard. I didnt hear, "I" or "me" in his speech.

You have him confused with your Kenyan

sorry; I don't have any Kenyan's

View attachment 267839
View attachment 267840
View attachment 267841

Honoring our militsary:

Lol
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

View attachment 267839
View attachment 267840
View attachment 267841

My suggestion is get together 200 big guys from Brooklyn....supply them with baseball bat's and axle-handles and show up at these Antifa events and crack some skulls.

You didn't watch the Fox news broadcast of Trump's DC New Years bash or you would know he didn't make it about him. He didn't say "I" once.

I reserve the right to say thank you to our men and women of the military any day of the year. They sacrifice to so much. They deserve it.

You can, but that isn't what this entire holiday is about, like many here think it is.

Forum List

Back