I'm Finally Ashamed Of My Country

What has Trump done for the military since he has been in office?

Perhaps you should ask the secretary of the VA:

VA secretary: President Trump has kept his promises

:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

You just posted an opinion piece! That doesn't make any bit of that true.

He had a doctor come out and say he was in great shape and could live to be over 100 too. You believe that as well?

Yea the opinion of the SECRETARY OF THE VA. I'm pretty sure he knows more about whats going on then you do.

Yeah the Secretary of the VA who Trump JUST appointed. How many people that have been appointed by Trump have had the balls to tell the truth? About five... you wanna guess who those are?

The Democrats finally did it. They made me ashamed of the United States.

So, Democrats did it.

Not slavery.

Not the treasonous slave owners in the South.

Not Jim Crow.

Not Viet Nam.

Not the criminal war of aggression on Iraq.

Not torture.

Ashamed because you couldn't see Trump's militaristic vanity spectacle - ordering the troops to work overtime so that he could share the troops' glory, as opposed to granting them a day off so that they, too, could celebrate Independence Day - on all five of your network channels.

There is nothing, or so Trump told us, that America couldn't do. Just making sure that every American has access to health care, and when disaster strikes they aren't bankrupted, that America cannot do. There's a reason to be ashamed.

You may now resume the spluttering apoplexy.
Wow, excellent comment and a fantastic USMB bitch slap.

The list of things America “can’t” do is endless.

Universal health care
$15 minimum wage
Quality public school education for ALL, not just schools in wealthy neighbourhoods
Safe and secure drinking water for all
Infrastructure
Clean cities
End homelessness
Retraining for unskilled workers
Maternity leave and job security for pregnant women

All things that every other First World country provides for its people. Americans provide for the military, the corporations and the wealthy. The remaining 75% of the populations have to make do on the scraps the oligarchs throw them: earned income credits, instead of a living wage: food stamps; stigmatizing and shaming them with every purchase, and Medicaid, which many hospitals and doctors can refuse.
Other countries can afford this shit because they don't maintain military might to defend themselves in case of being attacked. They rely on the US to defend them. We need to pull our troops out of countries they shouldn't be in and force those countries to defend themselves. It is time we stop supplementing the defense of our allies with our troops. If they want our troops then they need to pay for their cost plus profit for having them.

Who is going to attack us? Who exactly is about to be attacked? You have never supplemented the defence forces of ANY NATO country. NATO has supplemented YOUR forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. The ONLY NATO treaty member ever to be attacked other than the Ukraine, is the USA. The only one of the NATO Allies to get involved in any kind of war is the USA.

Canada hasn't BEEN attacked since 1812, and when we were attacked, it was by the USA. None of the other countries you complain aren't spending enough on their military, have been attacked since WWII, and everyone involved with that one is now a member of NATO, except Russia.

Americans are the most frightened and paranoid people in the world. You're armed to the teeth, but your people are dying from lack of access to affordable health care, and easy access to guns. The rest of us don't need to spend MORE on our military. The US needs to spend less, and to stop these endless wars of aggression.

He had a doctor come out and say he was in great shape and could live to be over 100 too. You believe that as well?

Yea the opinion of the SECRETARY OF THE VA. I'm pretty sure he knows more about whats going on then you do.

Yeah the Secretary of the VA who Trump JUST appointed. How many people that have been appointed by Trump have had the balls to tell the truth? About five... you wanna guess who those are?

Really? When did Trump appoint him? You care to rebut anything he said or you're just going to be a dickless shit head who can't prove anything to be wrong, so you attack him because Trump appointed him? Um Obama appointed the previous one.

Did Trump NOT do anything he said Trump did?

Last edited:

Really? When did Trump appoint him? You care to rebut anything he said or you're just going to be a dickless shit head who can't prove anything to be wrong, so you attack him because Trump appointed him? Um Obama appointed the previous one.

When did Trump appoint him? Did you read your own link?

You said he was JUST appointed. Yea over a year ago.

Care to rebut anything the Sec of the VA said about Trump? I'm not going to ask again. I'll just conclude you have nothing and that the Sec of the VA is right and Trump HAS done more for veterans than any other president.

The Democrats finally did it. They made me ashamed of the United States. They made me ashamed that on the 4th of July celebrating the greatness of America, our many heroes and our magnificent military with not one word about himself or any actual politics:
  • That only one of five network channels in my area even covered it.
  • That every democrat panned the event as "political."
  • That many in the MSM claimed they "hated it."
  • That every Democrat candidate attacked our president for championing the history and greatness of our fine nation and many key historical turning points and battles on its birthday as being "political" and a "threat" or as an "ego trip" while they were actually out politically CAMPAIGNING to be president themselves and using the day for politics!
  • That I have to share my country with so many people filled with so much blind hatred, envy and contempt for a man, that they cannot even stop to celebrate their nation's birthday, put down the partisanship for just 5 minutes to unite as Americans in reveling in the glory of our country.
  • That the partisan Left was so afraid that Trump might actually look good to and score points with the voters holding this glorious event that they would rather lampoon it rather than celebrate it.
Joe Biden says Trump's July 4th event is designed 'to stroke his ego' - CNNPolitics

2020 Democrats use July 4 to storm early contest states

I'm ashamed that I have to breathe the same air as democrats who would effectively try to boycott a celebration of our nation's birthday and its history by its president paying homage to great astronauts, heroes of medicine and our branches of the military as they saluted our jets flying overhead to the Battle Hymn of the Republic.

It was enough to bring a tear to one's eye.

I'm sorry to have to share the same sky with loathsome mongrels who would call a mere 2 Bradley fighting vehicles and tanks almost lost in the crowd a "threat" to their Resistance aimed at "dictatorial suppression."

I'm shocked that on one CNN program, where a guest said he thought it was cool and great to see a showcase of all this great military weaponry as the best of all fireworks, that all he got back from his CNN anchors was cold glares.

I regret having to walk the same soil as a bunch of unpatriotic cowards who would try to spin the many great displays of our finest in the military, marching bands and others. For those who missed it, here are links to Trump's speech, the flyovers, the modest parades and other demonstrations as well as the fireworks later on:

SALUTE TO AMERICA: President Trump HISTORIC Lincoln Memorial speech

These are the terrible events that CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN and MSNBC were too ashamed and didn't want you to see because they feared it might score Trump brownie points. The place there was literally PACKED. Not one more person could squeeze in. What a fabulous welcome sight as thousands actually proudly cheered: USA! USA! USA! USA! One of my favorite parts was as the crowd was able to go right up to a Bradley tank and put their hands on it. One fellow had his baby on his shoulders so he could see it.

Donald Trump: A total win.

View attachment 267839
View attachment 267840
View attachment 267841

Honoring our militsary:

Are we to forget trasdhing John McCain'sservice

Trashing the service of POWs
Trashing a Gold Star family
Calling a soldier's widow a liar on the day she met his casket at the airport
Comparing the service of Vietnam vets to his concern with stds
Mocking our general by claiming he knew more about ISIS than they did

And you, you voted for him after he did these things.

Speaking at this event might have meant something if the real planners of these July 4th celebrations asked Trump to speak. But him forcing himself in the program is pure political horseshit. Like giving tickets to the RNC.

Lol
You do realize in the next presidential election military folk will overwhelmingly vote for Trump over any progressive shit stain that you pick...

No they won’t. Trump hasn’t done shit for the military. He hasn’t even appointed a head of the VA. Funding hasn’t increased. More doctors haven’t been hired and wait times are same as they ever were.

Allowing vets to go to private clinics, is little to no help as it drains already scarce resources and funds away from a program which is seriously underfunded in the first place.

The VA was originally created to help returning WWII vets access their service benefits. It was never structured to deal with the physical and emotional damaging inflicted on American service men and women by 18 years of continuous warfare in multiples theatres of operation.

Chronic understaffing and underfunding created today’s problems. It is past time that America stop spending money on dog and pony shows to “honor” service members and started spending money on keeping the promises they made when these people enlisted.

The best way to honor vets is not with parades and fireworks, but with timely care for their injuries. By dealing with the problems of homelessness, suicide, and PTS. By providing supports, education, training, and housing. By keeping the promises you made BEFORE you sent them to war.

I brought this up when others in this thread were saying how all the military guys were saying how they love Trump... they are full of shit because Trump hasn't done 10% of the things he promised the people in the military. They don't care. They can't defend their positions, they just deflect and attack.

No one disrespects military folk more than progressives... fact

We did not vote for a man who cheated his way out of the draft & trashed military vets.

Honoring our militsary:

Are we to forget trasdhing John McCain'sservice

Trashing the service of POWs
Trashing a Gold Star family
Calling a soldier's widow a liar on the day she met his casket at the airport
Comparing the service of Vietnam vets to his concern with stds
Mocking our general by claiming he knew more about ISIS than they did

And you, you voted for him after he did these things.

Speaking at this event might have meant something if the real planners of these July 4th celebrations asked Trump to speak. But him forcing himself in the program is pure political horseshit. Like giving tickets to the RNC.
Lol
You do realize in the next presidential election military folk will overwhelmingly vote for Trump over any progressive shit stain that you pick...

No they won’t. Trump hasn’t done shit for the military. He hasn’t even appointed a head of the VA. Funding hasn’t increased. More doctors haven’t been hired and wait times are same as they ever were.

Allowing vets to go to private clinics, is little to no help as it drains already scarce resources and funds away from a program which is seriously underfunded in the first place.

The VA was originally created to help returning WWII vets access their service benefits. It was never structured to deal with the physical and emotional damaging inflicted on American service men and women by 18 years of continuous warfare in multiples theatres of operation.

Chronic understaffing and underfunding created today’s problems. It is past time that America stop spending money on dog and pony shows to “honor” service members and started spending money on keeping the promises they made when these people enlisted.

The best way to honor vets is not with parades and fireworks, but with timely care for their injuries. By dealing with the problems of homelessness, suicide, and PTS. By providing supports, education, training, and housing. By keeping the promises you made BEFORE you sent them to war.

I brought this up when others in this thread were saying how all the military guys were saying how they love Trump... they are full of shit because Trump hasn't done 10% of the things he promised the people in the military. They don't care. They can't defend their positions, they just deflect and attack.
We did not vote for a man who cheated his way out of the draft & trashed military vets.

Did you vote for Clinton in 1992 or 1996? If so, then yea you did.

Care to rebut anything the Sec of the VA said about Trump? I'm not going to ask again. I'll just conclude you have nothing and that the Sec of the VA is right and Trump HAS done more for veterans than any other president.

Yes he was appointed by Trump. In fact it is the SECOND position he was appointed to by Trump. Do you know how long he was the head of the VA before writing that oped? You should do more research instead of just cutting and pasting articles.

Yes he was appointed by Trump. In fact it is the SECOND position he was appointed to by Trump. Do you know how long he was the head of the VA before writing that oped? You should do more research instead of just cutting and pasting articles.

I don't give a fuck how long he'd been there. CAN YOU REBUT ANYTHING HE SAID? This is your last chance or you must concede you have nothing and that Trump has done more for veterans than anyone else.

You know you have NOTHING so you're using every conceivable excuse NOT to rebut the article posted and any facts therein. Let's see what you said BESIDES rebutting the facts:

1. He was appointed by Trump
2. He was not there very long when he said this
3. Anything I missed?

I hate to tell you this... but the 4th of July isn't about the military. It's about the Independence of the Country.

We have Veteran's Day. We have Memorial Day. We have V-Day. I'm sure I'm missing more to support troops, but that isn't what the 4th of July is about.

and July 4 is NOT about King 'shit head' Trump
That's funny tard. I didnt hear, "I" or "me" in his speech.

You have him confused with your Kenyan

Even the left wing pro-Obama media had to admit Obama used "I", "me", 'myself" so many times it became embarrassing. More times than any other President or major politician in our lifetime or probably ever. He's still doing it by the way. He's taking full credit for the Trump economy himself. (Once more, I get so tired of everything bad happening under Obama being George W. Bush's fault, and everything good happening in the Trump Administration is Obama's doing. How stupid do people think we are?)

I don't recall a single instance yesterday in which President Trump made any reference to himself or took credit for anything. I don't know if he said it yesterday, but he keeps removing the credit from himself and transferring it to the people saying things like: "I didn't do that. You did it. And that's why we will keep on being the greatest nation in the world."

But they pull one minor misspeak from a really great hour-long speech and I have seen thread after thread started holding that up as all the speech was. How hateful is that?

The 4th of July is to celebrate the Independence of our country from a tyrannical king, won at terrible cost of blood and treasure. It began with the signing of the Declaration of Independence, but was accomplished with fire and fury and muskets and swords. To not acknowledge the role of the military in the independence of the United States of America is as silly as thinking Memorial Day has nothing to do with fallen soldiers.

What happened to the 56 men who signed the Declaration of Independence?

BD10267_.gif
Five signers were captured by the British as traitors and tortured before they died.

BD10267_.gif
Twelve had their homes ransacked and burned.

BD10267_.gif
Two lost their sons serving in the Revolutionary Army, another had two sons captured.

BD10267_.gif
Nine of the 56 fought and died from wounds or hardships of the Revolutionary War. They signed and they pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor.

John Q. Adams, son of John Adams, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, wrote: “Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedoms. I hope you will make good use of it.”

What kind of men were they?

Twenty-four were lawyers and jurists. Eleven were merchants, nine were farmers and large plantation owners: men of means, well educated. But they signed the Declaration of Independence knowing full well that the penalty would be death if they were captured.

BD10267_.gif
In early September 1776, the British burned the home of Francis Lewis and seized his wife. Held in prison with no bed and no changes of clothing, she was finally released after two years of suffering and her health gone. She died soon after her release.

BD10267_.gif
Thomas McKean was so hounded by the British that he was forced to move his family almost constantly. He served in the
Congress without pay, and his family was kept in hiding. His possessions were taken from him, and poverty was his reward.

BD10267_.gif
John Hart was driven from his wife’s bedside as she was dying. Their 13 children fled for their lives. His fields and his grist-mill were laid to waste. For more than a year he lived in forests and caves, returning home to find his wife dead and his children vanished. A few weeks later he died from exhaustion and a broken heart.

BD10267_.gif
Lewis Morris’ New Jersey home was looted and burned and his grist mills destroyed. While he eluded capture by sleeping in caves and forest, his ailing wife died and his 13 children were scattered. His failing health forced him to leave the New Jersey legislature in 1779, and he died less than three years after the Declaration was signed.

BD10267_.gif
Richard Stockton rushed home to Princeton, New Jersey, in 1776 to rescue his family from approaching British troops. He was captured and thrown into prison, where he was repeatedly beaten and kept near starvation. The British also destroyed his home and burned his papers. As a result of mistreatment, he became an invalid and died in 1781.

BD10267_.gif
John Morton was criticized by many of his Pennsylvania neighbors for breaking the tie vote of the Pennsylvania delegation in favor of independence. The criticism depressed him deeply. Early in 1777 he became ill and died.

BD10267_.gif
Philip Livingston’s 150,000 acre estate was seized by the British, but he continued to contribute his dwindling fortune to Congress for the war effort. The strain of the revolutionary struggle also depleted his health, and he died less than two years after signing.

BD10267_.gif
Robert Morris issued over one million dollars of personal credit to finance the war effort, and raised $200,000 to defeat the British at Yorktown. In 1798, his personal finances collapsed. Never reimbursed by the country, he spent three years in debtor’s prison.

BD10267_.gif
Joseph Hewes of North Carolina gave tirelessly of himself to create a navy and help General Washington. Working long hours without adequate food and rest, he lost his health and died in 1779 at age 49.

BD10267_.gif
Philip Livingston’s 150,000 acre estate was seized by the British, but he continued to contribute his dwindling fortune to Congress for the war effort. The strain of the revolutionary struggle also depleted his health, and he died less than two years after signing.

BD10267_.gif
Carter Braxton of Virginia, a wealthy planter and trader, saw his ships sunk or captured by the British Navy. Although he lost his wealth and was forced to sell his land, he continued to serve in the Virginia Legislature. He sold his home and properties to pay his debts and died in poverty.

BD10267_.gif
Thomas Heyward, Jr. served in the army and was taken prisoner. The British raided his plantation while he was in prison and burned his buildings. His wife became ill and died before he was released.

BD10267_.gif
Williams Hooper of North Carolina was hunted by the British. He fled, and they burned his home and lands.

BD10267_.gif
Thomas Nelson, Jr. served as governor of Virginia and distributed large sums of his money to the families of his soldiers. At the Battle of Yorktown, he led 3,000 Virginia militia against the British. Although the British took refuge in homes belonging to Virginians, Nelson’s troops shelled them away. At the battle of Yorktown, he noted that the British General Cornwallis had taken over the Nelson home for his headquarters. He quietly urged General George Washington to open fire. The home was destroyed, and Nelson died bankrupt.
The Personal Cost of Signing The Declaration of Independence

That and the brave men and women who gave their blood and treasure to win the war is what the 4th of July--Independence Day--is all about.

So one more time, this is entirely appropriate for the occasion yesterday and EVERY media organization should have reported it:

I don't give a fuck how long he'd been there. CAN YOU REBUT ANYTHING HE SAID? This is your last chance or you must concede you have nothing and that Trump has done more for veterans than anyone else.

You know you have NOTHING so you're using every conceivable excuse NOT to rebut the article posted and any facts therein.

You don't care how long he was there before writing an oped article you just said validated how great Trump has been to fix the VA?

You are a fucking genius. I hope you are better at working on planes than you are at discussing topics.

How the fuck does he know what Trump has done for the VA and how great he has been when he was only in the position for a couple MONTHS???

So you have nothing to rebut it huh? Didn't think so.

These impactful reforms include the MISSION Act, which provides real health care choice to eligible veterans, and the Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act, which makes VA one of the most accountable agencies in the federal government.

In contrast to every other health system in the nation, VA now posts wait times online for every VA medical center across the country, and it updates them on a weekly basis. The agency is also the first hospital system in the nation to post online its opioid prescription rates, accountability and settlement information, and chief executive travel.

Under Trump, VA is also adopting a joint electronic health record system that aligns with the one used by the Department of Defense. This transition will result in all Defense and VA patient data residing in one common system, better integrating information across components and enabling seamless care as those who fight for our country’s freedoms transition back into civilian life.

Make no mistake: President Trump has kept his promises to keep our country safe, revitalize our military, and reform VA.

So, did you thank & praise Obama when he signed the original & not the extension?

I hate to tell you this... but the 4th of July isn't about the military. It's about the Independence of the Country.

We have Veteran's Day. We have Memorial Day. We have V-Day. I'm sure I'm missing more to support troops, but that isn't what the 4th of July is about.

Even the left wing pro-Obama media had to admit Obama used "I", "me", 'myself" so many times it became embarrassing. More times than any other President or major politician in our lifetime or probably ever. He's still doing it by the way. He's taking full credit for the Trump economy himself. (Once more, I get so tired of everything bad happening under Obama being George W. Bush's fault, and everything good happening in the Trump Administration is Obama's doing. How stupid do people think we are?)

I don't recall a single instance yesterday in which President Trump made any reference to himself or took credit for anything. I don't know if he said it yesterday, but he keeps removing the credit from himself and transferring it to the people saying things like: "I didn't do that. You did it. And that's why we will keep on being the greatest nation in the world."

But they pull one minor misspeak from a really great hour-long speech and I have seen thread after thread started holding that up as all the speech was. How hateful is that?

The 4th of July is to celebrate the Independence of our country from a tyrannical king, won at terrible cost of blood and treasure. It began with the signing of the Declaration of Independence, but was accomplished with fire and fury and muskets and swords. To not acknowledge the role of the military in the independence of the United States of America is as silly as thinking Memorial Day has nothing to do with fallen soldiers.

BD10267_.gif
Five signers were captured by the British as traitors and tortured before they died.

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif
Two lost their sons serving in the Revolutionary Army, another had two sons captured.

BD10267_.gif
Nine of the 56 fought and died from wounds or hardships of the Revolutionary War. They signed and they pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor.

John Q. Adams, son of John Adams, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, wrote: “Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedoms. I hope you will make good use of it.”

Twenty-four were lawyers and jurists. Eleven were merchants, nine were farmers and large plantation owners: men of means, well educated. But they signed the Declaration of Independence knowing full well that the penalty would be death if they were captured.

BD10267_.gif
In early September 1776, the British burned the home of Francis Lewis and seized his wife. Held in prison with no bed and no changes of clothing, she was finally released after two years of suffering and her health gone. She died soon after her release.

BD10267_.gif
Thomas McKean was so hounded by the British that he was forced to move his family almost constantly. He served in the
Congress without pay, and his family was kept in hiding. His possessions were taken from him, and poverty was his reward.

BD10267_.gif
John Hart was driven from his wife’s bedside as she was dying. Their 13 children fled for their lives. His fields and his grist-mill were laid to waste. For more than a year he lived in forests and caves, returning home to find his wife dead and his children vanished. A few weeks later he died from exhaustion and a broken heart.

BD10267_.gif
Lewis Morris’ New Jersey home was looted and burned and his grist mills destroyed. While he eluded capture by sleeping in caves and forest, his ailing wife died and his 13 children were scattered. His failing health forced him to leave the New Jersey legislature in 1779, and he died less than three years after the Declaration was signed.

BD10267_.gif
Richard Stockton rushed home to Princeton, New Jersey, in 1776 to rescue his family from approaching British troops. He was captured and thrown into prison, where he was repeatedly beaten and kept near starvation. The British also destroyed his home and burned his papers. As a result of mistreatment, he became an invalid and died in 1781.

BD10267_.gif
John Morton was criticized by many of his Pennsylvania neighbors for breaking the tie vote of the Pennsylvania delegation in favor of independence. The criticism depressed him deeply. Early in 1777 he became ill and died.

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif
Robert Morris issued over one million dollars of personal credit to finance the war effort, and raised $200,000 to defeat the British at Yorktown. In 1798, his personal finances collapsed. Never reimbursed by the country, he spent three years in debtor’s prison.

BD10267_.gif
Joseph Hewes of North Carolina gave tirelessly of himself to create a navy and help General Washington. Working long hours without adequate food and rest, he lost his health and died in 1779 at age 49.

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif
Carter Braxton of Virginia, a wealthy planter and trader, saw his ships sunk or captured by the British Navy. Although he lost his wealth and was forced to sell his land, he continued to serve in the Virginia Legislature. He sold his home and properties to pay his debts and died in poverty.

BD10267_.gif
Thomas Heyward, Jr. served in the army and was taken prisoner. The British raided his plantation while he was in prison and burned his buildings. His wife became ill and died before he was released.

BD10267_.gif
Williams Hooper of North Carolina was hunted by the British. He fled, and they burned his home and lands.

BD10267_.gif
Thomas Nelson, Jr. served as governor of Virginia and distributed large sums of his money to the families of his soldiers. At the Battle of Yorktown, he led 3,000 Virginia militia against the British. Although the British took refuge in homes belonging to Virginians, Nelson’s troops shelled them away. At the battle of Yorktown, he noted that the British General Cornwallis had taken over the Nelson home for his headquarters. He quietly urged General George Washington to open fire. The home was destroyed, and Nelson died bankrupt.

That and the brave men and women who gave their blood and treasure to win the war is what the 4th of July--Independence Day--is all about.

So one more time, this is entirely appropriate for the occasion yesterday and EVERY media organization should have reported it:

Trump takes credit for every positive & blames Democrats for what is not good.

Im not ashamed of my country,I love my country,I am ashamed of the people in america how they let america become the facist dictatership that it has and ignore how BOTH parties are corrupt,that they are one in the same disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected unable to use any logic and common sense that a third party candidate will NEVER get elected because he would follow the constitution and serve the people instead of the bankers as both parties do. as long as we have this corrupt one party system we have,the future of america scares me and makes me feel sorry for the younger generation they will have to face.its only going to get worse,not better as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats.hey both suck balls.

You know you have NOTHING so you're using every conceivable excuse NOT to rebut the article posted and any facts therein.

You don't care how long he was there before writing an oped article you just said validated how great Trump has been to fix the VA?

You are a fucking genius. I hope you are better at working on planes than you are at discussing topics.

How the fuck does he know what Trump has done for the VA and how great he has been when he was only in the position for a couple MONTHS???

Ok so you have nothing to rebut what he said. Concession accepted.

These impactful reforms include the MISSION Act, which provides real health care choice to eligible veterans, and the Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act, which makes VA one of the most accountable agencies in the federal government.

In contrast to every other health system in the nation, VA now posts wait times online for every VA medical center across the country, and it updates them on a weekly basis. The agency is also the first hospital system in the nation to post online its opioid prescription rates, accountability and settlement information, and chief executive travel.

Under Trump, VA is also adopting a joint electronic health record system that aligns with the one used by the Department of Defense. This transition will result in all Defense and VA patient data residing in one common system, better integrating information across components and enabling seamless care as those who fight for our country’s freedoms transition back into civilian life.

Make no mistake: President Trump has kept his promises to keep our country safe, revitalize our military, and reform VA.

So, did you thank & praise Obama when he signed the original & not the extension?

This isn't about Obama it's about Trump. If you wish to speak about Obama and the military, create a thread for such.

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

Remember Obama whining for 8 years about the "Bush economy"????

Lol

Did you vote for Clinton in 1992 or 1996? If so, then yea you did.
Never voted for Clinton.

Clinton dodged the draft. He did not bribe a doctor to do it.

Show me where Bill Clinton trashed the military service of anyone.

The Democrats finally did it. They made me ashamed of the United States. They made me ashamed that on the 4th of July celebrating the greatness of America, our many heroes and our magnificent military with not one word about himself or any actual politics:
The 4th wasn't about the greatness of America or the military. It was a celebration of Trump, which you'd realize, if you took your blinders off.

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

BD10267_.gif

Remember Obama whining for 8 years about the "Bush economy"????

Remember how he took office with the economy SHRINKING ay a rate over 6% & loosing 800,000 jobs a month, a near financial meltdown, a housing collapse, and two unfunded quagmire wars.

Ok so you have nothing to rebut what he said. Concession accepted.

This isn't about Obama it's about Trump. If you wish to speak about Obama and the military, create a thread for such.
Him saying it was probably a requirement for the job.

Forum List

Back