I'm Finally Giving In and Declaring All Election Fraud Discussion Should Be Moved Into Conspiracy Theories

I posted this in the election forum. Has it been moved? No it is still there.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

:aargh:

:pinkygirly:

DHyMJsjUwAA4rBX.jpg

So, Dont Taz Me Bro I finally beat you at your own game as I said that the only conspiracy about the election is that there wasn't any to begin with and there's not a darn thing that you can do about it because it's posted in conspiracy theories. Checkmate!!! Bwahahahaha!!! 😁

I posted this in the election forum. Has it been moved? No it is still there.

Oh sorry about that I didn't know, but I just love humiliating Spaz.

Fuck the indictments they are a joke. They are legal theory that invents broken laws where there are none. You lose troll. It is a joke much like yourself.
Tell it to the Judge. :rofl:

Oh wait! Every time you Magadonian MAGGOTS go to court, you get laughed out

Tell it to the Judge. :rofl:

Oh wait! Every time you Magadonian MAGGOTS go to court, you get laughed out
Denying evidentuary hearings was an order and the judges we have follow orders. Massive fraud took place, The voter rolls are loaded with fake voters. The people do not exist only the registration form exists making the vote legal. Those votes are used to elect the losers.

What ya gonna do Spaz huh? Your little conspiracy theories trick backfired on you BIG time. :D (now off to that episode video.)

I'll get back to you in 3-4 Explosive Weeks.

The only Fraud on a large scale was committed by team trump.
4 indictments and counting.
Trial coming soon.
All kinds of proof. It is coming out almost everyday. Your big lie has failed miserably. 75% of voters say there was fraud.

Forum List

Back