I'm glad I'm not a liberal or a Democrat

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
They seem to me to be very unhappy people.

We live in a great country, where almost everyone has enough food to eat, a cellphone, fun things to do, etc.

Where is all the unhappiness coming from?

We live in a great country, where almost everyone has enough food to eat, a cellphone, fun things to do, etc.

Lol! Cons are the happy ones ? They literally form organized hate groups . All of the GOP talking points are about hate and fear.

There are zero right wing political comedy shows .

I'm glad I'm not a Republican. They seem scared of everything... brown people, solar energy, education, healthy food, bare arms, tan suits. How awful it must be to be scared all the time, no wonder they lash out like hurt animals...

Lol! Cons are the happy ones ? They literally form organized hate groups . All of the GOP talking points are about hate and fear.

There are zero right wing political comedy shows .

Comedians are some of the most unhappy people on Earth.

Just nasty people all around...They hate the family, they hate this country and they are just bitter as their lives suck.

We are glad that you don’t qualify as a liberal too

I think the lack of conservative comedians is caused by the fact that liberals control Hollywood, and any conservative who came out would be blackballed.

This is exactly what happened when Tim Allen announced he was a conservative, his show was cancelled by ABC, despite excellent ratings.

They were also unhappy when Obama was President, even though everything was going their way.

I think the lack of conservative comedians is caused by the fact that liberals control Hollywood, and any conservative who came out would be blackballed.

This is exactly what happened when Tim Allen announced he was a conservative, his show was cancelled by ABC, despite excellent ratings.
Let’s hope it happens to rosanne next

Last Man Standing is coming back on Fox...

Tim Allen is a Riot.....

Nope.

It’s because cons are neither fun or funny . Fox News tried to start a comedy show . It was cancelled after a week.

Most liberals are just Butt Hurt with life...

I think historians will look back on the Trump era as the beginning of the end of the Democratic Party. They have driven off their white working class base, beaten them off with sticks until it hurt. Soon, other reliable Democrats voters will see the light and also defect. Kayne West may lead blacks out, for instance.

i am glad that i am not a female democrat politician who is so ugly that I need to wear 1/2 in of make-up, and/or a wig to cover up my resemblence to any given infamous monster from another world.

no shit dems are very unhappy people. they see evil everywhere
they inject their politics and and hatefulness into everything.

What I find interesting about Democrats is that they say they're fighting for a better world, but then they murder babies at the same time.

It makes no sense.

Forum List

Back