I'm glad I'm not a liberal or a Democrat

They seem to me to be very unhappy people.

We live in a great country, where almost everyone has enough food to eat, a cellphone, fun things to do, etc.

Where is all the unhappiness coming from?

Lol! Cons are the happy ones ? They literally form organized hate groups . All of the GOP talking points are about hate and fear.

There are zero right wing political comedy shows .

you're still a tard.
we have a sense of humor and don't press for boycotts or to have people fired for every little thing they do.
oh and we just enjoy life not having to worry about our carbon footprint...like you guys do.

What I find interesting about Democrats is that they say they're fighting for a better world, but then they murder babies at the same time.

It makes no sense.
bingo

they love killing babies but not murderers.....never understood that

We live in a great country, where almost everyone has enough food to eat, a cellphone, fun things to do, etc.

Lol! Cons are the happy ones ? They literally form organized hate groups . All of the GOP talking points are about hate and fear.

There are zero right wing political comedy shows .

you're still a tard.
we have a sense of humor and don't press for boycotts or to have people fired for every little thing they do.
oh and we just enjoy life not having to worry about our carbon footprint...like you guys do.
my hamster is glad he is not a tiny horny gerbil

I think the lack of conservative comedians is caused by the fact that liberals control Hollywood, and any conservative who came out would be blackballed.

This is exactly what happened when Tim Allen announced he was a conservative, his show was cancelled by ABC, despite excellent ratings.

Nope.

It’s because cons are neither fun or funny . Fox News tried to start a comedy show . It was cancelled after a week.

Wrong again Gargoyle.....

Tim Allen is funnier and cleaner

than any of your libtarded vile vulgar

organisms that think they are funny..

Tim is coming back on Fox.....

It's got to suck to be you..

What I find interesting about Democrats is that they say they're fighting for a better world, but then they murder babies at the same time.

It makes no sense.
bingo

Righties are pro death penalty ! And refuse to back Gun control which results in 10s of thousands of deaths a year .

Your moral high ground over protection of zygotes is laughable .

It makes no sense.
bingo

Righties are pro death penalty ! And refuse to back Gun control which results in 10s of thousands of deaths a year .

see he hates kids and loves criminals......I don't get that at all.....never will.

It makes no sense.
bingo

Death penalty for people who commit first degree murder with aggravating circumstances is the law of the land, and I can live with that.

You would save the guilty and murder the innocent.

You make no sense at all, except by the logic of Satan.

It makes no sense.
bingo

Death penalty for people who commit first degree murder with aggravating circumstances is the law of the land, and I can live with that.

A fetus is not a child . But you will kill a leaving breathing human being even though you don’t have too .

I think the lack of conservative comedians is caused by the fact that liberals control Hollywood, and any conservative who came out would be blackballed.

This is exactly what happened when Tim Allen announced he was a conservative, his show was cancelled by ABC, despite excellent ratings.

Nope.

It’s because cons are neither fun or funny . Fox News tried to start a comedy show . It was cancelled after a week.

Tim Allen !?? Lol! Not only are you righties unfunny, you are delusional.

Last Man Standing is coming back on Fox...

Tim Allen is a Riot.....
Melania: I am very happy I dont look like that stupid biootch {fill in the blank}

It makes no sense.
bingo

A fetus is not a child . But you will kill a leaving breathing human being even though you don’t have too .
Only convicted first degree murderers get the death penalty.

It makes no sense.
bingo

It's not the guns that kill people....

It's the criminals and nuts you liberals

protect and promote.

Nope.

Tim Allen !?? Lol! Not only are you righties unfunny, you are delusional.

You are ignorant.....

It makes no sense.
bingo

it is a child, kill a pregnant women, you get 2 counts of murder for a reason.

and why not kill shot stain murderers. at least we won't worry about them escaping, killing others in prison or
families wouldn't have to relive their loved ones death every year for parole

It makes no sense.
bingo

It makes no sense.
bingo

It's not the guns that kill people....

It's the criminals and nuts you liberals

protect and promote.

hes too stupid to understand it.

You want to see unhappiness...check out Fox News.

They were also unhappy when Obama was President, even though everything was going their way.
I found a thread you started the day after trump won. You admitted that you hadn’t slept well in 8 years. So don’t you dare tell us to calm down now. You’re a snowflake in waiting

I find you partisan zealots from both sides to be very unhappy. You seem to spend all your time talking trash about the other side and telling everyone how terrible they are.

You started a thread just after trump won stating you hadn’t been happy or relaxed for 8 years. Where did all that unhappiness come from?

I am sure that liberals and democrats are very happy you are not one of them, also.
You seem like the type of person no group is to excited about you being a member.

Forum List

Back