🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm going to be rich.....I'm sure of it!

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Hello

My name is Daniel Walker, I am a Legal Practitioner located in the United Kingdom. I got your email address from a Probate Certified Investigator after an official inquiry. A meticulous genealogy history investigation conducted by an accredited investigator has confirmed your family connection to my late client who died intestate. The deceased entrepreneur shared the same last name and similar ancestral information with you. By virtue of the investigation outcome, you were found eligible to inherit the deceased's estate. Be aware that previously authorized investigation had yielded negative results with no known relatives to the deceased. In compliance with the provisions of the United Kingdom Intestacy Rules, I intend to ratify your appointment as the estate inheritor. If you are interested, I would recommend you to the financial institution in charge of the estate for payment. I withheld some confidential information about the deceased for security reasons. I will provide additional details as soon as you respond. If you are not interested in this notice, please advise me accordingly.

Regards,

Daniel Walk
er.

Hell, I might be the King of England for all I know. :laughing0301:

OIP.R_Ix7BZsK_DWETWtGB7ZCAHaJK

Hello

My name is Daniel Walker, I am a Legal Practitioner located in the United Kingdom. I got your email address from a Probate Certified Investigator after an official inquiry. A meticulous genealogy history investigation conducted by an accredited investigator has confirmed your family connection to my late client who died intestate. The deceased entrepreneur shared the same last name and similar ancestral information with you. By virtue of the investigation outcome, you were found eligible to inherit the deceased's estate. Be aware that previously authorized investigation had yielded negative results with no known relatives to the deceased. In compliance with the provisions of the United Kingdom Intestacy Rules, I intend to ratify your appointment as the estate inheritor. If you are interested, I would recommend you to the financial institution in charge of the estate for payment. I withheld some confidential information about the deceased for security reasons. I will provide additional details as soon as you respond. If you are not interested in this notice, please advise me accordingly.

Regards,

Daniel Walk
er.

Hello

Regards,

Daniel Walk
er.

You will be required to give up all firearms!

Hello

Regards,

Daniel Walk
er.

This is Tommy Tainant's side gig.

You will be required to give up all firearms!
That's fine.

All of the ruling elites, in every commonwealth nation has private security that own firearms. That is why they have their agents here, lobbying to disarm Americans.

Their agenda is such, that only the oligarchs can own firearms.

This notice officially makes him part of the club. If you are in the club, you get to own firearms.

duh!

:rolleyes:

You seriously think no one around, guarding the monarchy owns firearms?

giphy.gif

That's fine.

All of the ruling elites, in every commonwealth nation has private security that own firearms. That is why they have their agents here, lobbying to disarm Americans.

Their agenda is such, that only the oligarchs can own firearms.

This notice officially makes him part of the club. If you are in the club, you get to own firearms.

duh!

:rolleyes:

You seriously think no one around, guarding the monarchy owns firearms?

giphy.gif
I'd walk around sporting a Lewis Gun and have my knave carry the extra drums and load them for me. ;)

Hello

Regards,

Daniel Walk
er.

Where E-Mail Stands for Ebola

More likely, you'll be appointed king of some tiny Nigerian tribe, which will suddenly boil you in a large pot after its real chief gets all your money.

Forum List

Back