'I'm Gonna Whip Your Tail If You Go In There With My Wife'

It comes down to some bleeding heart do-gooders want to upturn millennia of societal rules regarding sexes to placate a handful of the mentally ill and pat themselves on the back for their efforts. The unintended consequences are irrelevant because they mean well.

I'm glad I didn't have kids. There's no way I would want anyone to grow up in this world. The inmates are running the asylum at this point and it's only going to get worse.

All of these deviants are human trash and should be removed from society. Normalizing faggotry and all the rest of this sick garbage isn't "progressive", it's stone cold retarded.

Deviancy is a term misused by the far right and the far left.

The only issue with this OP is that the Chief endorses violence and will lose his job if he does.

The implied issue is violence against children, and assault by hetros and LGBT must be harshly punished.

All of these deviants are human trash and should be removed from society. Normalizing faggotry and all the rest of this sick garbage isn't "progressive", it's stone cold retarded.
human trash and should be removed from society.

yes white southern christians and the sooner the better for America
I'm right here in east Tennessee ya mooslim, come and get me. Oh wait, you don't have the balls not to be just an internet superman.

Ill give you my address if you want, and you can come kick my ass, if you can find your balls.

Now go away, you mooslim pretending to be a Jew, you are an embarrassment to both.

Forum List

Back