I'm guessing based on the CNN panel reaction that they didn't get the smoking gun they wanted

Didn't take long....

Here we go......can you see that the Left will NEVER, EVER allow anyone to legally become President unless it's their own?
Obstructionist morons....I'm telling ya folks....there is (unfortunately) only one way to deal with this.
Continue to roll over while they pervert the Constitution and legal /political system......or civil war

Trump Impeachment Process Set to Begin As Democrat Al Green Files Articles of Impeachment
Trump Impeachment Process Set to Begin As Democrat Al Green Files Articles

Of Course it's not going anywhere...but it keeps the President and his staff busy fighting there endless charades
Millions spent on this charade. Think of all the hungry children that could have been fed. Democrats hate children.

They don't really have a choice, Weather! They don't have viable national candidates. They don't have answers for job creation...for tax reform...for immigration reform...for the war against terror or for fixing ObamaCare. They're stuck in neutral. Trump is attempting to go ahead with the things he campaigned on...the things that voters put him into office because they wanted new ideas. If he succeeds at that in any way at all it's going to underline the failures of the far left to address the issues that the voters see as most important to them and THAT will call for a complete reboot by the Democrats to become relevant again!

Millions spent on this charade. Think of all the hungry children that could have been fed. Democrats hate children.

So True!

While they will blow through billions on fake green companies (the intent was actually to funnel money to liberal criminal friends), they hate children and prove it every day. What they WILL do however if funnel millions upon millions into the deaths of innocent children via PP

Bastards.

I haven't seen MSM this distraught since election night. They need Costco pallets of Kleenex.

Russian cyber attacks before or during the last year have little to nothing to do with Trump.
Let CIA/FBI investigate. Find ways to stop the attacks. Leave trump out of it so he can do his job.
Stop wasting congress time so they can get down to passing amendments to improve America, not feed their own publicity hunger.

I understand that Trump hasn't been Tweeting during the hearing, like so many thought he would.

Since there's nothing THERE it shouldn't shock anyone that Comey's testimony isn't a "smoking gun"!

Comey comes across as a bit of a wimp in my estimation. He seems to have thought Trump was doing something that was inappropriate when Trump said he hoped Comey could let Flynn off the hook because Flynn is a good guy...thought it was inappropriate enough to make notes of exactly what was said...yet he never looked Trump in the eye and said "Mr President...I don't think we should be having this conversation."? Instead Comey told Trump that he thought Flynn was a good guy too? Seriously? That's it, James? That was your response to something that you now have decided might have been an attempt to obstruct justice?

Comey should have been fired simply because he doesn't have the stones to BE the FBI's Director!

The progressive media has been lying for so long without challenge that now that their lies are exposed they have no clue what to do.

Didn't take long....

Here we go......can you see that the Left will NEVER, EVER allow anyone to legally become President unless it's their own?
Obstructionist morons....I'm telling ya folks....there is (unfortunately) only one way to deal with this.
Continue to roll over while they pervert the Constitution and legal /political system......or civil war.
The cannot be reasoned with and they will not stop until our nation is destroyed (they've already done an incredible job towards that....not a whole lot left)

Trump Impeachment Process Set to Begin As Democrat Al Green Files Articles of Impeachment
Trump Impeachment Process Set to Begin As Democrat Al Green Files Articles

Of Course it's not going anywhere...but it keeps the President and his staff busy fighting their endless charades
And it makes for a good comedy! More evidence is coming out about Hillary than wrongs by the president.

Forum List

Back