I'm just saying... if the Confederate Flag represents what happened 150 years

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
why aren't we so angry and upset what happens today? This flag is flying and it calls for race wars!

Where is the MSM?

Where are the calls for disbanding and banning this flag?
Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 7.09.09 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 7.03.28 AM.png

New Black Panther Party wants to arm every US black male RT USA

Get back to us if there's a muslim terrorist attack in one of the 50 states, and every flag but that one is half-mast on the grounds of that state's Capitol building.
They should get back to us when one of those flags are flying on a government building.

What do you think this is???

Malcolm X College - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Malcolm X College, one of the City Colleges of Chicago, is a two-year college located on the West Side of Chicago, Illinois, US, at 1900 W. Van Buren St. It was founded as Crane Junior College in 1911 and was the first of the City Colleges. From 1934 to 1969, it was called Theodore Herzl Junior College, and located in the North Lawndale neighborhood on Chicago's West Side, at 3711 W. Douglas Blvd. In 1969, the school was renamed in honor of civil rights advocate and orator Malcolm X. (The Douglas Blvd. site no longer serves as a college campus. It is currently operated by the Chicago Public Schools as Theodore Herzl Elementary School.)
panthersflyingglag.png

YOU WERE SAYING?????????

Every time the Klan did any of their white supremacist shit for over a hundred years that flag was with them, who gives a fuck what it meant for four years during civil war? Nazis ruined the swastika for all time, the Klan ruined the confederate flag, deal with it.

and the left beats up on Jews? the haulacost only happened about 80(ish) years ago, and have the Jews been demanding that particular flags/statues/Monuments be burned or torn down? are Jews flash mobbing bagel shops?

I am still upset over what my grandfather went thru in England during the 1600's. I plan on revolting in my spare time.
Way to go! And I'm part American Indian and want all those evil Stars and Stripes removed as well as REPARATIONS!!! YEA!!!!
Why just the absconded tobacco royalties owed MY people would be OK!!!

and the left beats up on Jews? the haulacost only happened about 80(ish) years ago, and have the Jews been demanding that particular flags/statues/Monuments be burned or torn down? are Jews flash mobbing bagel shops?
You are so right!! Where are the protests?

They should get back to us when one of those flags are flying on a government building.

are you referring to your qweer flag ?
You mean the rainbow flag? Sure. Why not. Just like your Con-federate flag, anyone is free to purchase one and fly it. So...have you bought your Con-federate flag yet? Or did you get one of those Con-federate flag crying towels?

I'm just saying... if we are so suppose to be so upset with the Confederate flag and any mention or statue from the Civil war, then we need fairness.
Justice to Fairness... Truth to Power! All that bull crap!
I just want some of you quote fair people that are being asked to be open minded about this flag... then let's be open minded about the Confederate paraphernalia.

You mean the rainbow flag? Sure. Why not. Just like your Con-federate flag, anyone is free to purchase one and fly it. So...have you bought your Con-federate flag yet? Or did you get one of those Con-federate flag crying towels?
Don't waste time flying flag! Just get the HOUSE we people pay for become this gay pride emblem!
Screen Shot 2015-07-16 at 7.29.09 AM.png

I'm just saying... if we are so suppose to be so upset with the Confederate flag and any mention or statue from the Civil war, then we need fairness.
I just want some of you quote fair people that are being asked to be open minded about this flag... then let's be open minded about the Confederate paraphernalia.
The union was being fair when they allowed public display of confederate symbols and monuments to confederate heroes because they felt that southern veterans of the war had been humiliated enough. They are now long dead. However there are still a lot people alive who saw that flag waving on the other side of the civil rights movement. In that same spirit the flag should come down because black people have been humiliated enough.

I am still upset over what my grandfather went thru in England during the 1600's. I plan on revolting in my spare time.
Way to go! And I'm part American Indian and want all those evil Stars and Stripes removed as well as REPARATIONS!!! YEA!!!!
Why just the absconded tobacco royalties owed MY people would be OK!!!
Go for it. Work on getting it removed.

Don't waste time flying flag! Just get the HOUSE we people pay for become this gay pride emblem!
View attachment 44689
Such butthurt from that. :clap:

give it another two years, soon our streets will be filled with all of the primates, and it will be like planet of the apes! well, do you blame them for how we treated them in the 1800's?

The union was being fair when they allowed public display of confederate symbols and monuments to confederate heroes because they felt that southern veterans of the war had been humiliated enough. They are now long dead. However there are still a lot people alive who saw that flag waving on the other side of the civil rights movement. In that same spirit the flag should come down because black people have been humiliated enough.
Ironically, I doubt this would have been the issue it was if the SC government had lowered the loser traitor flag to half-mast along with the other flags at the State Capitol grounds. And when they finally lowered it completely, everyone could see that their "we can't lower it, it's fixed" excuse was bullshit. PR nightmare.

Forum List

Back