“I’m not gonna shut down the economy, I’m gonna shut down the virus.” - Joe Biden, circa Oct 2020

Kinda hard to shut down the virus when a significant portion of the population doesn't want to get vaccinated, but also refuses to wears masks and follow social distancing. The anti-vaxxers are the reason the virus is still around. And now the virus has mutated to the point that the original vaccine might not keep people from getting sick anymore.
What a moron. 100% vaccination rate and the Vaccinated will still be getting Corona, and passing it on to others.

Corona Viruses have been around since man has been on Earth. You will never eradicate it. Better to build herd immunity against it.

What a moron. 100% vaccination rate and the Vaccinated will still be getting Corona, and passing it on to others.

Corona Viruses have been around since man has been on Earth. You will never eradicate it. Better to build herd immunity against it.
Polly Parrots only understand what their masters tell them to understand.

Call covid pneumonia and let's get on with our lives and stop the politicization of disease.

The democrats stole the election. Look who they gave it to.

Talk about a real fuck up!

Keep gaslighting yourself, conservative.
Killing 60 Million Babies the overwhelming majority of them Black, Hispanic, is not gaslighting, it is genocide.

And you do it because you are "SELFLESS"?

Same as with Mandatory Vaccines, despite the risks, despite person's religious beliefs. You want mandatory vaccinations because of YOUR FEAR, not because you are selfless. Truth be told, No Liberal I know actually cares about any other human beings. They only care about themselves, and about forcing their fanatical religious ideologies on others, because sameness is the ONLY THING that makes them feel safe.

That's called Fascism, you Selfish Egotistical Self Absorbed Prick.

Killing 60 Million Babies the overwhelming majority of them Black, Hispanic, is not gaslighting, it is genocide.

Same as with Mandatory Vaccines, despite the risks, despite person's religious beliefs. You want mandatory vaccinations because of YOUR FEAR, not because you are selfless. Truth be told, No Liberal I know actually cares about any other human beings. They only care about themselves, and about forcing their fanatical religious ideologies on others, because sameness is the ONLY THING that makes them feel safe.

The gaslighting and projection continues. Convince yourself, conservative.

Polly Parrot Dimmers can only parrot the words of their masters.....gaslighting? Hahahahahahaha

The gaslighting and projection continues. Convince yourself, conservative.
Explain to me how You are Selfless, how your party is Selfless, when they force children to wear masks, and march around in school like they are prisoners in a concentration camp.

Explain to me how you and your party's murder of 60 million minority children is selfless?

Explain to me how mandating vaccines even on those who have legitimate concerns against vaccines is selfless?

I thought you said we were all in this together?

What you meant was join me or die, right?

Explain to me how You are Selfless, how your party is Selfless, when they force children to wear masks, and march around in school like they are prisoners in a concentration camp.

Explain to me how you and your party's murder of 60 million minority children is selfless?

Explain to me how mandating vaccines even on those who have legitimate concerns against vaccines is selfless?

I thought you said we were all in this together?

What you meant was join me or die, right?
Figure it out yourself, conservative. Your people are the ones dying right now.

Forum List

Back