I'm offended by all things that discriminate against obese and injured people

Should gravity be banned in the United States?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am thrilled that you have started a thread that isn't celebrating the shooting death of someone in Britain or Australia. It's a positive sign.

However, this is a very weak attempt at snarky humor and you've placed it in the wrong forum.

Very weak.

I am thrilled that you have started a thread that isn't celebrating the shooting death of someone in Britain or Australia. It's a positive sign.

However, this is a very weak attempt at snarky humor and you've placed it in the wrong forum.

Very weak.

Guns are scary, they can easily puncture the canvas of my hot air balloon and make me fall victim to the great oppression of gravity.

If we ban gravity then people like me will no longer be afraid of guns.

Last edited:
I sexually identify as hot air balloon because my buoyancy overcomes the oppressive and controlling force of gravity.

If that's true I know a producer who would love to meet you.
Please tell me I use my hot air balloon canvas as a natural method of birth control when I not in the mood for making babies and aborting them and selling their genes to Pepsi for consumption.

Seriously, gravity in particular. We must ban gravity, it's offensive to fat, old and/or injured people.

I sexually identify as hot air balloon because my buoyancy overcomes the oppressive and controlling force of gravity.
Snowflake!

I like snowflakes, they suffer from the oppression of gravity more than most, that's why they are always falling from the sky and prefer mountainous regions since they don't have to fall as far or as often atop the mountains.

Seriously, gravity in particular. We must ban gravity, it's offensive to fat, old and/or injured people.

Snowflake!

I like snowflakes, they suffer from the oppression of gravity more than most, that's why they are always falling from the sky and prefer mountainous regions since they don't have to fall as far or as often atop the mountains.
And yet most snowflakes are city dwellers. Even though they're shit holes and crime-ridden, they are for some bewildering reason considered safe spaces.

Snowflake!

And yet most snowflakes are city dwellers. Even though they're shit holes and crime-ridden, they are for some bewildering reason considered safe spaces.

Have you ever been to a city?

Snowflake!

I feel safest in cities, there's a cop with a gun on every corner to stop bad guys with guns that might put a bullet in my balloon canvas.

Snowflake!

I feel safest in cities, there's a cop with a gun on every corner to stop bad guys with guns that might put a bullet in my balloon canvas.

Lol! Balloons have been banned in some east coast communities.

Forum List

Back