I'm on record as saying it. Thank you Democrats and Nancy Pelosi!

What I find fascinating about Republicans is how they see and know, or should by now, that their leaders are only looking out for the super rich and at the expense of all others, yet they some how think they are gonna someday make it into the rich club. Or benefit from tax breaks and dirty deals for the few buying their out government. It's kinda insane doing it over and over again expecting a different result

What I find fascinating about Republicans is how they see and know, or should by now, that their leaders are only looking out for the super rich and at the expense of all others, yet they some how think they are gonna someday make it into the rich club. Or benefit from tax breaks and dirty deals for the few buying their out government. It's kinda insane doing it over and over again expecting a different result

You are a fucking moron. Kill yourself.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26786-1375091043-7.gif

FxTIV4r.gif

Keep following Putin and Obama and the money that puts them in "power" you fucking jerkoff surf. You are not an American not a man. You bow to any man no matter if they are killing you.

When the many give the few all the power and credit and worship the many of you too stupid are doomed to repeat the hell of history

HOUSE REJECTS OBAMA ON TRADE AUTHORITY
News from The Associated Press

Civilization has ended as we know it. The Democrats ACTUALLY DID THE RIGHT THING!

All I know is Ted Cruz and Paul Ryan, OFF MY GOOD LIST!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Democrats did a good thing here.

I've long ago lost any respect for Ms. Pelosi. She is just as much a coporatist as President Obama is. TPP is a disaster though. More Americans will loose their jobs, more investment money will go overseas and the American Middle Class will continue to take it up the ass.

Just like NAFTA was suppose create jobs in America and failed, TPP will take what few good paying jobs the Republicans have not managed to send overeseas away.

TPP must be stopped. Bad for America and American Jobs, which why John Boehner supports it.

There is one other reason they vote Repub which isn't broadcast by them, :eusa_whistle: the party is 96% white.
rdean

I wouldn't be thanking them for anything

they NEVER do something that they DON'T have an ulterior motive for it.

Especially that nutbag Pelosi. her skin has been pulled to tight around her tiny brain

Civilization has ended as we know it. The Democrats ACTUALLY DID THE RIGHT THING!

It's like seeing an eclipse and a blue moon in the same night.

this shit was written by tech companies for tech companies and given to obama for his sig. Epic that dems held the line.

well, their union overlords told them what to do, but I'll take it.

It's like seeing an eclipse and a blue moon in the same night.

this shit was written by tech companies for tech companies and given to obama for his sig. Epic that dems held the line.

well, their union overlords told them what to do, but I'll take it.

And yet the inside the Beltway Republicans say this isn't over and they are going to try again.

They don't answer to the voters. They only answer to their donors.

Forum List

Back