Im ready to curb gun murders. Lets work together

the left hates humans.
So much for your appreciation of logic. Partisanshithead logic is a big part of what we're stuck. Works very nicely for the system
dude, you want our money, our guns, our freedoms, our weather, there isn't anything the left doesn't wish to take. let me know if I left anything out, cause fk dude, I talk about facts.
No one wants anything you have, get over your jr high self.
then why are you talking about guns and the conservatives? don't dems own guns?

Yes . And we also are ok with sensible gun control. Most people are .
We have sensible gun control.
There's nothing sensible about leaving criminals on the streets, while restricting the ability of law abiding people to access guns to defend themselves.

dude, you want our money, our guns, our freedoms, our weather, there isn't anything the left doesn't wish to take. let me know if I left anything out, cause fk dude, I talk about facts.

We have sensible gun control...

You can't commit a crime with a gun.

If you are a convicted felon, you can't buy, own or carry a gun.

There...that covers all of it....

Yet they do . How do they get them? They ain't all stolen !

Hey timmy.....here is your gun control paradise....

Met police performance criticised as London gun and knife crime soar

Gun and knife crime jumped in London over the last year, official figures show – as the Metropolitan police’s performance was criticised by the official inspectorate.

Gun crime was up 42% and knife crime rose 24%. Overall crime was up 4.5% to nearly 774,737 offences, with 16.72% counted as solved, down from 18.8% the previous year.

The Met published the figures on Wednesday as Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary highlighted “some areas of serious concern” – drawing attention to several problems faced by Britain’s largest force as its new commissioner, Cressida Dick, takes over.

“All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.”

- Mao Tze Tung, Nov 6, 1938

Adolf Hitler 1942:

“The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let’s not have any native militia or native police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories, and a system of military strong-points must be evolved to cover the entire occupied country.”

Lets get to the bottom of the pandemic of suicides and gang violence with guns.
I am ready to solve this issue!
We obviously cant stop suicides. We could take their gun, but it will still happen. But we could take the gun, and they can use a knife and slit their throat. Or throw themselves in front of a bus. Maybe that's better? So there goes the number one cause of gun murder.
Gang violence. Most of them use illegal guns. So how do we curb that?
I don't want to hear no bullshit about background checks on private transactions or limited magazines or the same worn out clichés the gun grabbers use on a daily basis. Id like to work on ACTUAL solutions instead of reducing liberties for the majority of the country.
Lets work and ACTUALLY figure out a solution!
Whos with me?

You are not serious. When you are, please let me know.

Josef Stalin, the sole leader of the Soviet Union from 1924 to 1953, said:

“If the opposition disarms, well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves.”

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Mao Tze Tung, communist dictator of China said:

“War can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun.”

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Idi Amin, president of Uganda from 1971 to 1979, said:

"I do not want to be controlled by any superpower. I myself consider myself the most powerful figure in the world, and that is why I do not let any superpower control me."

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Pol Pot, who created in Cambodia one of the 20th century's most brutal and radical regimes, was responsible for killing one million of his own ‘educated,’ yet unarmed citizens.....

George Washington, our first president, said:

“From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.”
Gun Control Dictator Style - Tyrants Who Banned Firearms Before Slaughtering The People - Freedom Outpost

Some vets do have mental health issues. I just lost a friend recently who murdered by a vet with a registered gun.
Mentally ill people should be confined.
Also criminals. I bet he had a rap sheet.
Nope, no criminal record. He was a vet who came home with problems and did not receive the treatment he needed. A very sad and all too common story.
Yeah I don't believe you.
That's fine, it doesn't really bother me. I am not lying.
I've knew both the killer and the victim for years. The killer was a good kid, went to high school by me, and entered the services after high school. He came back a different man, with severe issues. He wasn't able to receive adequate help through the VA and was permitted to carry a weapon, and he used it to kill as if he were still in a war zone. The victim was a well known and liked member of the community. It is devastating any way you look at it.
Active duty changes people, to not recognize such is dangerous.

Yeah, you're full of shit.

It's not "the services".

I hear this false narrative all the time, about the huge population of people *made dangerous* by serving in the military.

It's complete garbage. I have yet to see ANY psycho killer who doesn't have a record of mental illness and/or criminality. That includes the so called military *made crazy* by serving.

It's a total fabrication on the part of anti-military, anti-American, mentally ill crapheads like you who seek to normalize insanity while at the same time blaming the very people who protect you for existing insanity.

I would venture a guess that you are basing your false narrative on a story you've picked up somewhere and embellished liberally. If it isn't complete fabrication.

Obama's administration put out a paper stating that American returning veterans were potential terrorists and the administration has followed through on that idea in other areas, like determining mental illness in the VA.

This is the stupidity we got out of the Obama Administration about "returning veterans".

How can anybody trust a government bureaucracy to correctly diagnose mental illness when the assumption that returning veterans are potential terrorists?

https://fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Rightwing Extremism:
Current Economic and Political
Climate Fueling Resurgence in
Radicalization and Recruitment

Disgruntled Military Veterans

DHS/I&A assesses that rightwing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize returning veterans in order to exploit their skills and knowledge derived from military training and combat. These skills and knowledge have the potential to boost the capabilities of extremists—including lone wolves or small terrorist cells—to carry out violence. The willingness of a small percentage of military personnel to join extremist groups during the 1990s because they were disgruntled, disillusioned, or suffering from the psychological effects of war is being replicated today.

Gun and knife crime jumped in London over the last year, official figures show – as the Metropolitan police’s performance was criticised by the official inspectorate.

Gun crime was up 42% and knife crime rose 24%. Overall crime was up 4.5% to nearly 774,737 offences, with 16.72% counted as solved, down from 18.8% the previous year.

The Met published the figures on Wednesday as Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary highlighted “some areas of serious concern” – drawing attention to several problems faced by Britain’s largest force as its new commissioner, Cressida Dick, takes over.

You're running on the fantasy that your corporate state power structure wants crime rates held low. Far from it, there's money in a crime ridden america for the for profit penal system/prison industry. In an age when the mythical jobs are most certainly not coming back, incarceration profiteers can turn $40-50K per year per hominid. The kleptocracy only needs so many bodies for employees. The others can be monetized inside. Prison stocks are traded on Wall Street and sticks surged upon the news of Don’s win, but really now, Hilary and Obama were just as compliant; there’s nothing but bipartisan agreement on this. The citizenry is disposable in any colonial society and that’s still what ours is. The economic colonialism the power structure has managed via warfare is coming back home as it often does in declining empires. The power structure welcomes all the societal chaos, hysteria and anxiety it can manage to foment.

You're running on the fantasy that your corporate state power structure wants crime rates held low. Far from it, there's money in a crime ridden america for the for profit penal system/prison industry. In an age when the mythical jobs are most certainly not coming back, incarceration profiteers can turn $40-50K per year per hominid. The kleptocracy only needs so many bodies for employees. The others can be monetized inside. Prison stocks are traded on Wall Street and sticks surged upon the news of Don’s win, but really now, Hilary and Obama were just as compliant; there’s nothing but bipartisan agreement on this. The citizenry is disposable in any colonial society and that’s still what ours is. The economic colonialism the power structure has managed via warfare is coming back home as it often does in declining empires. The power structure welcomes all the societal chaos, hysteria and anxiety it can manage to foment.

And to you....:lame2:

Genocide can only happen when the victims are unarmed......
“All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.”

- Mao Tze Tung, Nov 6, 1938
In 2017 it's a bit different. You can have guns, they don't care, they will not be taking us on with guns, that's just silly.

And to you....:lame2:

Agreed, pretty pathetic, want another swat at it?

Treat guns like cars . Register and then transfer registration when you sell/buy.

This will cut down on straw purchasers for criminals .
how many vehicle deaths per year are there? so registering won't matter. oops.

Those are accidents .

All guns are born legal . Then end up wh bad guys . Registration doenst hinder any law abiding right to guns . But it does target the real problem of straw purchasers.

Yes...it does.....it leads to confiscation...how do we know this....? Britain, Germany, Australia, France.....

It doesn't do anything for straw purchasers twit......and criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...Haynes v. United States...making gun registration pointless....

One would think that any attempt at confiscation would be THE time for you to protect yourself from your government. Yet you run from the thought of why you have your guns in the first place. You're not very committed to this are ya now.

Mentally ill people should be confined.
Also criminals. I bet he had a rap sheet.
Nope, no criminal record. He was a vet who came home with problems and did not receive the treatment he needed. A very sad and all too common story.
Yeah I don't believe you.
That's fine, it doesn't really bother me. I am not lying.
I've knew both the killer and the victim for years. The killer was a good kid, went to high school by me, and entered the services after high school. He came back a different man, with severe issues. He wasn't able to receive adequate help through the VA and was permitted to carry a weapon, and he used it to kill as if he were still in a war zone. The victim was a well known and liked member of the community. It is devastating any way you look at it.
Active duty changes people, to not recognize such is dangerous.

Yeah, you're full of shit.

It's not "the services".

I hear this false narrative all the time, about the huge population of people *made dangerous* by serving in the military.

It's complete garbage. I have yet to see ANY psycho killer who doesn't have a record of mental illness and/or criminality. That includes the so called military *made crazy* by serving.

It's a total fabrication on the part of anti-military, anti-American, mentally ill crapheads like you who seek to normalize insanity while at the same time blaming the very people who protect you for existing insanity.

I would venture a guess that you are basing your false narrative on a story you've picked up somewhere and embellished liberally. If it isn't complete fabrication.

Obama's administration put out a paper stating that American returning veterans were potential terrorists and the administration has followed through on that idea in other areas, like determining mental illness in the VA.

This is the stupidity we got out of the Obama Administration about "returning veterans".

How can anybody trust a government bureaucracy to correctly diagnose mental illness when the assumption that returning veterans are potential terrorists?

https://fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Rightwing Extremism:
Current Economic and Political
Climate Fueling Resurgence in
Radicalization and Recruitment

Disgruntled Military Veterans

DHS/I&A assesses that rightwing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize returning veterans in order to exploit their skills and knowledge derived from military training and combat. These skills and knowledge have the potential to boost the capabilities of extremists—including lone wolves or small terrorist cells—to carry out violence. The willingness of a small percentage of military personnel to join extremist groups during the 1990s because they were disgruntled, disillusioned, or suffering from the psychological effects of war is being replicated today.

But don't you DARE criticize illegals or imply that the mentally ill and criminal should be locked up!

That's RACIST.

Treat guns like cars . Register and then transfer registration when you sell/buy.

Those are accidents .

All guns are born legal . Then end up wh bad guys . Registration doenst hinder any law abiding right to guns . But it does target the real problem of straw purchasers.

Yes...it does.....it leads to confiscation...how do we know this....? Britain, Germany, Australia, France.....

It doesn't do anything for straw purchasers twit......and criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...Haynes v. United States...making gun registration pointless....

One would think that any attempt at confiscation would be THE time for you to protect yourself from your government. Yet you run from the thought of why you have your guns in the first place. You're not very committed to this are ya now.

No..the time to stop it is before it happens....sadly, people like you are more than willing to let it get to that point...

Those are accidents .

No..the time to stop it is before it happens....sadly, people like you are more than willing to let it get to that point...
So then rather obviously it is not your guns at all involved in your "stop". The entire excuse and rationale is bogus. Interesting.

Lets get to the bottom of the pandemic of suicides and gang violence with guns.
I am ready to solve this issue!
We obviously cant stop suicides. We could take their gun, but it will still happen. But we could take the gun, and they can use a knife and slit their throat. Or throw themselves in front of a bus. Maybe that's better? So there goes the number one cause of gun murder.
Gang violence. Most of them use illegal guns. So how do we curb that?
I don't want to hear no bullshit about background checks on private transactions or limited magazines or the same worn out clichés the gun grabbers use on a daily basis. Id like to work on ACTUAL solutions instead of reducing liberties for the majority of the country.
Lets work and ACTUALLY figure out a solution!
Whos with me?
Ok now I get it.

This was a joke.

Sorry, but sometimes I am just slow on the uptake.

:D

So then rather obviously it is not your guns at all involved in your "stop". The entire excuse and rationale is bogus. Interesting.
Everybody needs their own gun on their person 24/7/365 and training and practice on how to shoot it and hit the target.

The police cannot protect you.

They never could. They never will.

They just write-up reports after crimes happen.

Do you really want to compare per capita gun deaths in London vs us cities ?

Forum List

Back