Im ready to curb gun murders. Lets work together

All of them?
I need to in order to deal with you
Well, yeah, I mean sorry, but you do clearly require a crutch of some sort.
Maybe I could tolerate you better if I walk with a limp?
You've been limping along all along shoog.
No, that's my gansta walk cause I keep my 9 back there. You just don't realize it because you are used to having a corncob up your ass.
You're always the one who brings up shoving things up an anus shoog.

but that could very well be the problem. Our society.
About a decade ago, I used to play my video game system online with a bunch of strangers. You were able to talk to other players and play as teams. A great number of the people I played with (kids mostly) were kids in Europe due to the hours I kept. When the new James Bond movies open, they always have debuts in Europe. A great amount of the entertainment we enjoy in America is based on BBC productions. That continent has been overrun with wars and revolutions long before anyone ever heard the word “america”. If anything, one would think their society is more accustomed to violence. Inversely, perhaps that is the “problem”, few if any here have seen wholesale bloodshed and those over in Europe still have the lesson fresh in their mind somewhat???

Also, those places don't have a second amendment that isn't supposed to be infringed. So that causes problems..
I think you’ve just uncovered the problem and the solution in that once sentence myself.

One more thing, there are a lot of variables. One cannot simply mimic another country and expect the same results.

You’re right about that. Companies resist benchmarking all the time since their corporate culture was different. Remember the Goodyear Blimp? A whole bunch of people in the nation have never seen it. Why? It used to be out all the time. Now it only shows up at major sporting events. That makes sense…you put it where more eyeballs are going to see it; thus maximizing it’s advertising purpose. I imagine it was hard for the folks at Goodyear to get used to the idea that it would only show up when there was another attraction in town;—they used to be the attraction!!! The good news is that Goodyear now saves a lot of money by only taking the silly thing out for these marquee events which satisfies it’s goal as a corporation; profit. That many kids don’t know anything about the existence of a Goodyear Blimp…is a hit they just took.

I think if you were to ask the board of Goodyear if it was better to have ships flying around aimlessly or if it is better to have a strategy that maximizes profits; they’d tell you the latter is preferable. There is always a period of adaptation. Since you started the OP, I think the argument about it is clear though. Adaptation to a new norm is needed. If you want the norm to be what we are seeing now; guns everywhere, kids getting shot in classrooms, etc… okay. If you want a better norm, you need to shift that paradigm.
or not.
I have no desire to be like another country. we are a unique nation and I am proud of that. you are free to move to anyone of the countries of your choice. But stop trying to make my nation like those sorry ass losers who's populace wishes to come here.

We're a pretty uniquely fuck up society, yeah, awash in denial.
and yet the fking world wants to come here. go fking figure.

Actually people move all over the world, even if your television doesn't tell you that.
my television isn't a smart TV so it doesn't talk to me like yours does.

What are you talking about?
th
Ah. You're happy to have a firearms homicide rate 20 times that of other developed nations as the price of easy access to firearms. Fair enough. Rather you than me.

Guns are not the issue.....criminal culture is the problem and less than 3 years in prison for repeat gun crimes....do like Japan...30 years for gun crimes...

Americans use their guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent crime..take those guns away and you just have more victims, not less crime

Criminal culture = Progressive culture.

Huh? Cons are the gun lovers . Do you blame everything on progressives ?

Only the things they destroy...

Here's the solution. Stop electing republican pricks that drain our communities of money funnel it to the nation's most wealthy and form policies that oppress and restrict the growth of the poor and middle class. Raise minimum wage, lower the cost of education, create jobs. I have found that when people aren't scraping for food, they are much less violent.

Wrong...the crime rate during the Great Depression was low......it isn't money that is the problem...it is single teenage mothers raising young males without fathers......that has created the impulse control/murder problem in our democrat controlled voting districts.
And a culture that supplements, condones, and refuses to punish anti-social behaviors...even when the law mandates that punishment is due.
the left hates humans.
So much for your appreciation of logic. Partisanshithead logic is a big part of what we're stuck. Works very nicely for the system
dude, you want our money, our guns, our freedoms, our weather, there isn't anything the left doesn't wish to take. let me know if I left anything out, cause fk dude, I talk about facts.
No one wants anything you have, get over your jr high self.

What are you talking about?
th
Ah. You're happy to have a firearms homicide rate 20 times that of other developed nations as the price of easy access to firearms. Fair enough. Rather you than me.

Guns are not the issue.....criminal culture is the problem and less than 3 years in prison for repeat gun crimes....do like Japan...30 years for gun crimes...

Americans use their guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent crime..take those guns away and you just have more victims, not less crime

fking pretty much. they deserve it. why do you wish to take our money, our homes, our freedoms, shit even our president. wow you guys are on a roll.

Treat guns like cars . Register and then transfer registration when you sell/buy.

This will cut down on straw purchasers for criminals .
how many vehicle deaths per year are there? so registering won't matter. oops.

Those are accidents .

All guns are born legal . Then end up wh bad guys . Registration doenst hinder any law abiding right to guns . But it does target the real problem of straw purchasers.

Wrong...the crime rate during the Great Depression was low......it isn't money that is the problem...it is single teenage mothers raising young males without fathers......that has created the impulse control/murder problem in our democrat controlled voting districts.
And a culture that supplements, condones, and refuses to punish anti-social behaviors...even when the law mandates that punishment is due.
the left hates humans.
So much for your appreciation of logic. Partisanshithead logic is a big part of what we're stuck. Works very nicely for the system
dude, you want our money, our guns, our freedoms, our weather, there isn't anything the left doesn't wish to take. let me know if I left anything out, cause fk dude, I talk about facts.
then why are you talking about guns and the conservatives? don't dems own guns?

fking pretty much. they deserve it. why do you wish to take our money, our homes, our freedoms, shit even our president. wow you guys are on a roll.

You’re delirious hon, lay down.

the left hates humans.
You got the wrong guy pard. You're gonna have to do that partisanshit thing with someone else.

Treat guns like cars . Register and then transfer registration when you sell/buy.

Those are accidents .

All guns are born legal . Then end up wh bad guys . Registration doenst hinder any law abiding right to guns . But it does target the real problem of straw purchasers.
no, it tells the government where they are. and there is no need to let them know that. again, you wish the death of human life so it doesn't bother you. Us, well we like our religion, our guns, our families, our homes our cities and our country. you could just leave and that would solve your dilemma.

Those are accidents .

Yes...it does.....it leads to confiscation...how do we know this....? Britain, Germany, Australia, France.....

It doesn't do anything for straw purchasers twit......and criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...Haynes v. United States...making gun registration pointless....

the left hates humans.

Yes . And we also are ok with sensible gun control. Most people are .

ahh hon, i don't want you anywhere near me. you take your homophobic ideas to someone else.

the left hates humans.

We have sensible gun control...

You can't commit a crime with a gun.

If you are a convicted felon, you can't buy, own or carry a gun.

There...that covers all of it....

Those are accidents .

Yes...it does.....it leads to confiscation...how do we know this....? Britain, Germany, Australia, France.....

It doesn't do anything for straw purchasers twit......and criminals do not have to register their illegal guns...Haynes v. United States...making gun registration pointless....

Those other countries don't have the 2nd . Gun confiscation is a nonsense stretch .

And Haynes has nothing to do with what we are talking about .

There guns would be registered via sale . It prevents people from selling to criminals and washing their hands clean.

If they know the paper trail goes back to them, they won't do it .

Those are accidents .

no, it tells the government where they are. and there is no need to let them know that. again, you wish the death of human life so it doesn't bother you. Us, well we like our religion, our guns, our families, our homes our cities and our country. you could just leave and that would solve your dilemma.
Your corporate state government already owns you outright son, they can watch your moves in real time as well as all your internet activity. I guess you all forgot you would have to be willing to actually use your guns. But you chose not to.

ahh hon, i don't want you anywhere near me. you take your homophobic ideas to someone else.

Agreed, I never get near emotionally unstable zealots.

We have sensible gun control...

You can't commit a crime with a gun.

If you are a convicted felon, you can't buy, own or carry a gun.

There...that covers all of it....

Yet they do . How do they get them? They ain't all stolen !

Those are accidents .

Interesting. We have guns for self defense and for societal defense against tyranny and an overreaching government. But you'll never use them in that manner. Fascinating.

Those are accidents .

Wow , you righties really are two faced .

If we are talking state issued voter ID you are all for it and don't think it's voter surpression.

But gun registration = the gov coming to take them all away !?

Forum List

Back