I'm really pissed!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
And so should you be

Nancy Pelosi’s Stimulus Bill Gives You $600 Dollars…But $10 MILLION To Pakistan For “Gender Studies” - Conservative News Outlet (localad.com)

The "stimulus" bill that was passed by Nancy Pelosi will give SOME Americans SOME money, so long as she deems you worthy or "essential". That's right everyone, in the midst of economic collapse and hardship we have ALL endured, as the government tells you that YOU can't work at various times for about a year now, Nancy Pelosi is going to give you a whopping $600. That's right, $600!! So what will all of you, that is the lucky few, do with all that money? Blow it all on food I suppose.

Not to worry though, about $10 million of that money will go to Pakistan for gender studies. That's right, Leftists I suppose want to discover a few more thousand genders than there are now. But then this is Pakistan. I thought the limitless genders the Left is trying to convince us exists was an abomination to their religion or something. Should they be lopping the heads off these Lefitsts or is that just for cartoons about Mohammad? I get so confused when it is PC for jihad.

Anyhew, there is even more money to be given abroad, to countries like the Sudan. You remember the Sudan. They conducted a mass extermination of Christians in the Southern region of their country while the UN and the US just watched. That's right everyone, but thank God they overthrew Gaddafi in Libya for their oil. Thanks Biden and Obama. Here is a Nobel Peace prize for you twats to enjoy.

Trump now says he may veto the stimulus protesting all the pork in it, and in addition, wanting to give us more money. Trump wants to give ALL Americans money. at least $2.000 each, because the way their own government has sabotaged the economy by forcing people to not be able to work. You each get money and don't have to be a certain skin color or socioeconomic class to get it. Imagine that, Americans all being treated as equals. Insanity! Now being a fiscal conservative, it appalls me how much the government spends. It is not sustainable. But there is no way in hell I'm going to bitch about the government dishing out money when it refuses to allow you to make any to survive. Yes friends, we need to eat, granted, it's probably not eating like Nacyy Pelosi does with her lavish collection of ice cream worth hundreds of dollars she likes to brag about to the world.

Did I mention that the stimulus was very similar to the stimulus that was presented to Nancy Pelosi before the election, but since she wanted Trump out she stopped the stimulus so that people would be more mislabel and apt to vote against Trump?

But I digress.

Last edited:
And so should you be

Nancy Pelosi’s Stimulus Bill Gives You $600 Dollars…But $10 MILLION To Pakistan For “Gender Studies” - Conservative News Outlet (localad.com)

The "stimulus" bill that was passed by Nancy Pelosi will give SOME Americans SOME money, so long as she deems you worthy or "essential". That's right everyone, in the midst of economic collapse and hardship we have ALL endured, as the government tells you that YOU can't work at various times for about a year now, Nancy Pelosi is going to give you a whopping $600. That's right, $600!! So what will all of you, that is the lucky few, do with all that money? Blow it all on food I suppose.

Not to worry though, about $10 million of that money will go to Pakistan for gender studies. That's right, Leftists I suppose want to discover a few more thousand genders than there are now. But then this is Pakistan. I thought the limitless genders the Left is trying to convince us exists was an abomination to their religion or something. Should they be lopping the heads off these Lefitsts or is that just for cartoons about Mohammad? I get so confused when it is PC for jihad.

Anyhew, there is even more money to be given abroad, to countries like the Sudan. You remember the Sudan. They conducted a mass extermination of Christians in the Southern region of their country while the UN and the US just watched. That's right everyone, but thank God they overthrew Gaddafi in Libya for their oil. Thanks Biden and Obama.

Trump now says he may veto the stimulus protesting all the pork in it, and in addition, wanting to give us more money. Trump wants to give ALL Americans money. at least $2.000 each, because the way their own government has sabotaged the economy by forcing people to not be able to work. You each get money and don't have to be a certain skin color or socioeconomic class to get it. Imagine that, Americans all being treated as equals. Insanity! Now being a fiscal conservative, it appalls me how much the government spends. It is not sustainable. But there is no way in hell I'm going to bitch about the government dishing out money when it refuses to allow you to make any to survive. Yes friends, we need to eat, granted, it's probably not eating like Nacyy Pelosi does with her lavish collection of ice cream worth hundreds of dollars she likes to brag about to the world.

Did I mention that the stimulus was very similar to the stimulus that was presented to Nancy Pelosi before the election, but since she wanted Trump out she stopped the stimulus so that people would be more mislabel and apt to vote against Trump?

But I digress.

Again, did every right winger miss the fact the the Omnibus spending bill and the virus relief package were combined into one bill? And that Republicans had a hand in crafting it?...and voting for it as well? This isn't just a left wing or Democrat issue

And so should you be

Anyhew, there is even more money to be given abroad, to countries like the Sudan. You remember the Sudan. They conducted a mass extermination of Christians in the Southern region of their country while the UN and the US just watched. That's right everyone, but thank God they overthrew Gaddafi in Libya for their oil. Thanks Biden and Obama.

But I digress.

Again, did every right winger miss the fact the the Omnibus spending bill and the virus relief package were combined into one bill? And that Republicans had a hand in crafting it?...and voting for it as well? This isn't just a left wing or Democrat issue

No it's not just one party. BOTH parties have joined hand in hand stopping people from working and refusing to give them money.

I'm just reminding people who is at the helm and in the drivers seat in doing something, or not doing something.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi's Ice Cream Cache - Show & Tell - YouTube

It's time for everyone to realize that our government has abandoned us, and in the process of selling what it left to China and global corporatism. Why? Cuz that's where all the money is.

And so should you be

Anyhew, there is even more money to be given abroad, to countries like the Sudan. You remember the Sudan. They conducted a mass extermination of Christians in the Southern region of their country while the UN and the US just watched. That's right everyone, but thank God they overthrew Gaddafi in Libya for their oil. Thanks Biden and Obama. Here is a Nobel Peace prize for you twats to enjoy.

But I digress.
Stow it.

Republicans control the Senate.

And so should you be

But I digress.
Aborted babies make good tacos but the parts are worth so much they're now un-affordable.
Hunting season is closed due to covid-21 and the freshwater has too much mercury. MAGA
Mountain-of-American-Bison-Skulls-2.jpg

And so should you be

But I digress.

It's a concept too complex for Trumpsters. They hear something about foreign aid and immediately blow a gasket.

And so should you be

But I digress.

And? The US does not benefit by spending money in Pakistan for gender studies, or in many other countries for equally silly nonsense. Covid relief should be a separate bill anyway. Why are liberals ok with this crap?

And so should you be

But I digress.
Will you be as pissed when your blob signs off on it?
Were you pissed when Turtle DID sign off on it?

That being said....If this isn't a sure sign that we desperately need to have either a line item veto or dollar limits on bills....nothing will convince one that we need such provisions. There is pork in every bill. But in the age of a national emergency, record unemployment, a president who is out to lunch and has been in his own orbit for most of his term with no tether to reality....one would hope that Congress would get together--privately--and acknowledge that they will have to carry the ball for the next 4 years. McConnell has been there long enough to know the blob is an empty suit who has zero idea what he's doing. But this bill indicates that while the blob's orbit is rivaling that of Neptue around the Sun...congress may be Jupiter.

And so should you be

But I digress.
Stow it.

but the house creates the bill.

And so should you be

But I digress.

And? The US does not benefit by spending money in Pakistan for gender studies, or in many other countries for equally silly nonsense. Covid relief should be a separate bill anyway. Why are liberals ok with this crap?

It (the shitty bill) passed the Senate 96-2. The Senate is controlled by the GOP:

"The House approved the package in a 359-53 vote. The Senate then passed it by a 92-6 margin. The six GOP senators who voted against the bill were Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee, Ted Cruz of Texas, Rand Paul of Kentucky, Rick Scott of Florida, Mike Lee of Utah and Ron Johnson of Wisconsin. "

And so should you be

But I digress.
Stow it.

The Senate approved it.

And so should you be

But I digress.

It's a concept too complex for Trumpsters. They hear something about foreign aid and immediately blow a gasket.
Yea, it's real complex. Thanks God we have people in power that can understand complex foriegn problems

Ocasio-Cortez Defends Accusing Israeli Military of a ‘Massacre’ of Palestinians - YouTube

USA: 'No separate peace between Israel and the Arab world,' says Kerry - YouTube

Election 2012 | Obama to Romney: Cold War Is Over - Third Presidential Debate | The New York Times - YouTube

And so should you be

But I digress.
Stow it.

The Senate approved it.

The GOP is about to jettison Trump as well and will do what the Leftists tell them to do.

It is a Swamp after all.

And so should you be

But I digress.

Well, that's another discussion. If we had a functioning government, especially at the Executive level, we probably would have had spending discussions a while ago. However, since the guy at the top has been AWOL for better than six weeks because he was pissed about losing, it's a bit late to be calling flag on the play...especially since members of both parties crafted and voted for this bill. There is no line item veto. No Congress no matter how slanted one way or the other will give the President that kind of power.

Forum List

Back