I’m seeing an easy win for Trump in 2020

Fake News...….
4av6bqbb6mc01.jpg

gqvfq4sd5tgy.jpg

ssr3w91btf411.jpg

GUFAHHH.

Yooo iz SEW SMURT...

Dumb commie motherfucker..

The report didn't say there was no collusion. It said they could not establish evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of a criminal conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government.

Which in legal terms means, they couldn't find a signed document between Trump and Putin saying, "Hey Vlad, let's collude together and destroy America!" That's what would be required to prove criminal conspiracy with the Russian government.

The report specifically outlines evidence of collusion and coordination, including Manafort and Rick Gates giving Russian intelligence operatives internal polling data and setting up a battleground plan for which states Russia should attack. It says Russia actively helped Trump, Trump and his campaign willingly took their assistance, and that the Russians were successful.

Stop listening to the Progressive Channel on Sirius and read the report for yourself.

“Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the [Trump] Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.”

Read the full Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Actually he repeated what the report says.

No fucking liar, he did not.

When your top candidates are pushing for murderers, rapists, pedophiles, and terrorists, to be allowed to vote while in prison.

Your political party is off the rails and has already lost the election. ... :cool:

You forgot they are also for mass unrestricted illegal immigration and infanticide as well.

Satan is probably sitting there thinking, "If this continues, I might be unemployed soon."

If we’re currently seeing the best democrats have to offer, Trump will have an easy win.
:)

The insanity we’ve been seeing from democrats is alarming. The abundance of empty promises for free shit isn’t going to fly with people who value the importance of having a job.

Obama once said 2% growth was the new norm. He also said Trump couldn’t do better without a magic wand. We just saw a GDP of 3.2% in the first quarter!
I can only guess Trump has that magic wand. lol

Considering all the crazy shit we’ve been hearing from democrats, and seeing how Trump is delivering, it’s hard to think democrats have a chance at beating him.
Of course you are seeing "another easy win " like his landslide win the last time, LOL, you are one of his biggest bootlickers, LOL.

Who's your PRESIDENT now Dumb Ass?

That's RIGHT.....

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

I wonder what hillary is doing tonight?:fu:

hillary is enjoying not being investigated from 14 different angles....

Yea I bet hillary is having a blast knowing she got away with destroying

30,000.00 emails under subpoena while bill was raking in millions from

the Russians for his speeches. I bet she thinks it’s pretty funny that

she sold 20% of Americas uranium to the Russians while at the same

time she bought and paid for the fake dossier supplied by the Russians

to try and frame Trump for what she was actually doing.

I bet her biggest laugh is the fact that the liberal media can so easily

fill your libtarded heads so full of shit so easily.

The puppet masters on the left know you Tards are a Jealous

Lazy Bunch that needs someone to blame all your shortcomings on

while they pay for your every need.....So even if you are smart enough

to know the truth, you overlook if for your own benefit.

The FACT is there is a new Sheriff in town named Donald J. Trump

with a bad ass deputy named Barr.......

He who laughs last laughs loudest....

Just ask obozo.

Drop the mic.............................

lol........................... ^^^ what pablum.

my home is pd for, i own 3 vehicles -albeit they are 2006 & 2007 models - pay my ccs off every month & haven't pd a dime in interest for years. so whatever silly point that you were trying to make - seems to be as impotent as you, incel.

besides, congress critters have been jonesing for hillary since whitewater, & the the big bad (R)s haven't been able to pin anything on her.

too bad you can't say that about donny & his underlings.

popcorn.gif

There isn't a Marxist democrat on this board who isn't FABULOUSLY WEALTHY, just ask them.

Like you, they have heavily benefited from the system they are dedicated to destroying. :rofl:

No doubt like Bernie, you demand a 52% tax rate for people, while you paid 26% or less.

Actually, if you're part of a human trafficking ring (explaining your demand for an open border) then you've probably never paid any taxes..

didn't even bother to view the video from someone who knows the truth & could buy you a thousand times over, did ya? of course not, cause it feels better to live in that methane filled bubble aka the 'right' side of the aisle.

That's because you revel in ignorance. You're a bigot and embracing ignorance is common among those like you.

[

You are so full of shit.....

Being Black is what got oj out of murder...…..

I don't agree.

California convicts black men every day.

What California doesn't do is convict celebrities.

Robert Blake who is white was just as absurdly acquitted despite the evidence as was Micheal Jackson, who was white but had been born black.

Of course you are seeing "another easy win " like his landslide win the last time, LOL, you are one of his biggest bootlickers, LOL.

Who's your PRESIDENT now Dumb Ass?

That's RIGHT.....

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

I wonder what hillary is doing tonight?:fu:

hillary is enjoying not being investigated from 14 different angles....

Yea I bet hillary is having a blast knowing she got away with destroying

30,000.00 emails under subpoena while bill was raking in millions from

the Russians for his speeches. I bet she thinks it’s pretty funny that

she sold 20% of Americas uranium to the Russians while at the same

time she bought and paid for the fake dossier supplied by the Russians

to try and frame Trump for what she was actually doing.

I bet her biggest laugh is the fact that the liberal media can so easily

fill your libtarded heads so full of shit so easily.

The puppet masters on the left know you Tards are a Jealous

Lazy Bunch that needs someone to blame all your shortcomings on

while they pay for your every need.....So even if you are smart enough

to know the truth, you overlook if for your own benefit.

The FACT is there is a new Sheriff in town named Donald J. Trump

with a bad ass deputy named Barr.......

He who laughs last laughs loudest....

Just ask obozo.

Drop the mic.............................

lol........................... ^^^ what pablum.

my home is pd for, i own 3 vehicles -albeit they are 2006 & 2007 models - pay my ccs off every month & haven't pd a dime in interest for years. so whatever silly point that you were trying to make - seems to be as impotent as you, incel.

besides, congress critters have been jonesing for hillary since whitewater, & the the big bad (R)s haven't been able to pin anything on her.

too bad you can't say that about donny & his underlings.

popcorn.gif

Hey Dick brain....

The pablum is all yours...

hillary has been allowed to get away with murder

because of the deep state crooks and your lying ass media.....

Trump’s people were charged with process crimes Dip Shit...

Barr is going to be your worst nightmare as he shines the light on the TRUTH .....

Tic Toc......

I hope you're right about Barr.

I'm concerned that Andrew McCabe is not in custody.

McCabe and John Brennan are slam dunk cases; yet Barr has not arrested either of them. Why?

Brennan has admitted, bragged actually, that he used the CIA to influence the 2016 election in favor of Clinton. He did this on national television. Granted it was MSNBC and less than a dozen people saw it, but the broadcast is widely available.

The report didn't say there was no collusion. It said they could not establish evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of a criminal conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government.

:rofl: :lmao: :lol:

FUCKING LIAR.

You are flat out fucking insane. You simply reject reality because it doesn't fit your Marxist goals.

You're a Communist, no doubt raised in a single parent home by someone with similar views. Your entire life if things weren't the way you wanted - you'd just lie. At this point you're pathological and can't distinguish between the absurd lies you tell and reality. To you, your lies are reality.

To start with, you dumb little fuck, collusion isn't a crime. How do I know this? Well I actually read the report that you are blatantly lying about.

{In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted
a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of "collusion." In so doing,
the Office recognized that the word "collud[e]" was used in communications with the Acting
Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation's scope and that the term has
frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific
offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal
criminal law.
For those reasons, the Office's focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability}

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5955997-Muellerreport P. 10

Now look, you're dumb as a turnip. A hate filled little fuck who can't construct a single sentence without lying, so legal documents are FAR beyond your grasp.

So you and your filthy, traitorous party started this witch hunt on a charge that is not found in the United States Code. So the Grand Inquisitor perverted it to "conspiracy" which is an actual crime.

Now you flat out fucking lied that Mueller didn't clear him;

{We understood coordination to require an agreement tacit or expressed between the Trump Campaign and the
Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking
actions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests. We applied the term
coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the
Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.
}

Well, you're a fucking liar, but you're a Communist - so that is your way.

Which in legal terms means, they couldn't find a signed document between Trump and Putin saying, "Hey Vlad, let's collude together and destroy America!" That's what would be required to prove criminal conspiracy with the Russian government.

The report specifically outlines evidence of collusion and coordination, including Manafort and Rick Gates giving Russian intelligence operatives internal polling data and setting up a battleground plan for which states Russia should attack. It says Russia actively helped Trump, Trump and his campaign willingly took their assistance, and that the Russians were successful.

No fucking liar, it does not.

{
Separately, on August 2, 2016, Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort met in New York City with his long-time business associate Konstantin Kilimnik, who the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence. Kilimnik requested the meeting to deliver in person a peace plan for Ukraine that Manafort acknowledged to the Special Counsel's Office was a "backdoor" way for Russia to control part of eastern Ukraine; both men believed the plan would require candidate Trump's assent to succeed (were he to be elected President). They also discussed the status of the Trump Campaign and Manafort's strategy for winning Democratic votes in Midwestern states. Months before that meeting, Manafort had caused internal polling data to be shared with Kilimnik, and the sharing continued for some period of time after their August meeting.}

That's it, that's the extent of it fucking liar.

See, you have a serious problem - the first issue is that you truly are insane - pathological liars such as you are considered sociopaths.

But beyond the severe mental illness you suffer from, the FUCKING REPORT IS AVAILABLE, so exposing your lies is simple.
Why Did Manafort Share Trump Polling? Mueller Leaves Clues <--- evidence right here.
Which is suppose you already had mentioned. This is likely only tip of iceberg of conspiracy to defraud our country.
All this is muddled by two factors. Much of this is obfuscated from public view because there are court trials planned (and investigations still on-going), which cannot be tainted with public release. The other factor is the extensive obstruction, which means investigators aren't able to acquire the evidence at the level needed to pass legal muster.

Majority of Americans think Trump lied to public about investigation, poll suggests

If we’re currently seeing the best democrats have to offer, Trump will have an easy win.

The insanity we’ve been seeing from democrats is alarming. The abundance of empty promises for free shit isn’t going to fly with people who value the importance of having a job.

Obama once said 2% growth was the new norm. He also said Trump couldn’t do better without a magic wand. We just saw a GDP of 3.2% in the first quarter!

Considering all the crazy shit we’ve been hearing from democrats, and seeing how Trump is delivering, it’s hard to think democrats have a chance at beating him.

I don't think he'll match Reagan's landslide, but he'll come close.
More important, I think his coattails will allow the GOP to regain the House and expand its majority in the Senate. I won't be surprised to see a lot of downticket routs as well.

If we’re only talking about trump, then folks at home feel like nobody’s talking about them. It’s hard to look away from a horror show. That’s just how it is. It’s mesmerizing. But we’ve got to figure out a way to change the channel

GUFAHHH.

Yooo iz SEW SMURT...

Stop listening to the Progressive Channel on Sirius and read the report for yourself.

“Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the [Trump] Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.”

To democrats this means that there was definitely coordination and conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government but the investigation did not establish it.

Not being able to establish beyond a reasonable doubt is what got OJ out of a murder. And I'm quite sure you will not apply the same opinion to that as you are for Trump.

So now Trump's OJ ?? R-O-T-F-L-M-W-B-O.

That silly moron can't draw a correct correlation. Have pity on him.

GUFAHHH.

Yooo iz SEW SMURT...

The far left, as represented by the Progressive Channel on Sirius Radio, is sure it does. They didn't READ it, but they are sure.

To democrats this means that there was definitely coordination and conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government but the investigation did not establish it.

Not being able to establish beyond a reasonable doubt is what got OJ out of a murder. And I'm quite sure you will not apply the same opinion to that as you are for Trump.
So now Trump's OJ ?? R-O-T-F-L-M-W-B-O.

That silly moron can't draw a correct correlation. Have pity on him.

It's sad you can't do that.

GUFAHHH.

Yooo iz SEW SMURT...

The far left, as represented by the Progressive Channel on Sirius Radio, is sure it does. They didn't READ it, but they are sure.

You guys are repeating the Barr summary.

GUFAHHH.

Yooo iz SEW SMURT...

Yes, he did.

I don't think he'll match Reagan's landslide, but he'll come close.
More important, I think his coattails will allow the GOP to regain the House and expand its majority in the Senate. I won't be surprised to see a lot of downticket routs as well.

This will not happen.

GUFAHHH.

Yooo iz SEW SMURT...

Actually is said no COLLUSION....

Barr's report on the other hand is going to burn your side bad...…..

This will be way bigger than Watergate....

Tic Toc.....

Mueller wasn't looking for collusion. Barr's report is going to be the nail in Trumps coffin. Barr has ruined himself with this charade.

GUFAHHH.

Yooo iz SEW SMURT...

You are so full of shit.....

Being Black is what got oj out of murder...…..

Nope.

You're living in an echo chamber.

I come from a VERY LARGE Catholic family. Made up almost entirely of independents and moderates.

I went home for Easter. Tradition is, we NEVER talk about politics. It came up though.

All 38 folks laughed about the Mueller report. You could tell there we some hurt on all sides, but mostly, folks are just tired of this shit.

If the Dems field a halfway decent candidate, and the corporate media outspends Trump, brainwashing folks like they did last time? You might find yourself very surprised.

Forum List

Back