I’m seeing an easy win for Trump in 2020

Who's your PRESIDENT now Dumb Ass?

That's RIGHT.....

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

I wonder what hillary is doing tonight?:fu:

hillary is enjoying not being investigated from 14 different angles....

Yea I bet hillary is having a blast knowing she got away with destroying

30,000.00 emails under subpoena while bill was raking in millions from

the Russians for his speeches. I bet she thinks it’s pretty funny that

she sold 20% of Americas uranium to the Russians while at the same

time she bought and paid for the fake dossier supplied by the Russians

to try and frame Trump for what she was actually doing.

I bet her biggest laugh is the fact that the liberal media can so easily

fill your libtarded heads so full of shit so easily.

The puppet masters on the left know you Tards are a Jealous

Lazy Bunch that needs someone to blame all your shortcomings on

while they pay for your every need.....So even if you are smart enough

to know the truth, you overlook if for your own benefit.

The FACT is there is a new Sheriff in town named Donald J. Trump

with a bad ass deputy named Barr.......

He who laughs last laughs loudest....

Just ask obozo.

Drop the mic.............................
that uranium claim doesnt pass a fact check.

Fusion GPS paying for dossier is legal, because its opposition research. Some of the source of that dossier were anti-kremlin russians, like Skripal.
jmxiu8wfqsu21.jpg

You are full of Shit....
ok, you dont like fact check or buzzfeed. I'm good with that.

Here is washington post: repeated incorrect claim about 20 percent uranium.

and on the russians helping Steele: Was This Russian General Murdered Over the Steele Dossier?

Fake News...….

If we’re currently seeing the best democrats have to offer, Trump will have an easy win.
:)

The insanity we’ve been seeing from democrats is alarming. The abundance of empty promises for free shit isn’t going to fly with people who value the importance of having a job.

Obama once said 2% growth was the new norm. He also said Trump couldn’t do better without a magic wand. We just saw a GDP of 3.2% in the first quarter!
I can only guess Trump has that magic wand. lol

Considering all the crazy shit we’ve been hearing from democrats, and seeing how Trump is delivering, it’s hard to think democrats have a chance at beating him.
The fix is in?

If we’re currently seeing the best democrats have to offer, Trump will have an easy win.

The insanity we’ve been seeing from democrats is alarming. The abundance of empty promises for free shit isn’t going to fly with people who value the importance of having a job.

Obama once said 2% growth was the new norm. He also said Trump couldn’t do better without a magic wand. We just saw a GDP of 3.2% in the first quarter!

Considering all the crazy shit we’ve been hearing from democrats, and seeing how Trump is delivering, it’s hard to think democrats have a chance at beating him.

Once the Grand Inquisition failed to "GET TRUMP," the 2020 election was over. After the Mueller report came out and the little Goebbels of the fascist press along with the Stalinists in the house lied about the contents, the chance that the Stalinists would retain the house vanished.

hillary is enjoying not being investigated from 14 different angles....

Just ask obozo.

Fusion GPS paying for dossier is legal, because its opposition research. Some of the source of that dossier were anti-kremlin russians, like Skripal.
jmxiu8wfqsu21.jpg

You are full of Shit....

and on the russians helping Steele: Was This Russian General Murdered Over the Steele Dossier?

Fake News...….
4av6bqbb6mc01.jpg

gqvfq4sd5tgy.jpg

ssr3w91btf411.jpg

Just ask obozo.

jmxiu8wfqsu21.jpg

You are full of Shit....

Fake News...….
4av6bqbb6mc01.jpg

gqvfq4sd5tgy.jpg

ssr3w91btf411.jpg

GUFAHHH.

Yooo iz SEW SMURT...

Dumb commie motherfucker..

jmxiu8wfqsu21.jpg

You are full of Shit....

Fake News...….
4av6bqbb6mc01.jpg

gqvfq4sd5tgy.jpg

ssr3w91btf411.jpg

GUFAHHH.

Yooo iz SEW SMURT...

The report didn't say there was no collusion. It said they could not establish evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of a criminal conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government.

Which in legal terms means, they couldn't find a signed document between Trump and Putin saying, "Hey Vlad, let's collude together and destroy America!" That's what would be required to prove criminal conspiracy with the Russian government.

The report specifically outlines evidence of collusion and coordination, including Manafort and Rick Gates giving Russian intelligence operatives internal polling data and setting up a battleground plan for which states Russia should attack. It says Russia actively helped Trump, Trump and his campaign willingly took their assistance, and that the Russians were successful.

Try getting some glasses. The fact is suburban voters especially women and well educated voters will abandon the GOP.
They pay taxes also, so I say you are wrong if they still have a brain.

Anyone willing to pay taxes and fees in the amount the Democrats need to become relevant again to their voters, uhhh is crazy as loons the whole lot of them.

They also recognize that the tax reform passed by the GOP was a sop to the rich. You are the crazy loons.

Trump crushed both the Clinton and Bush dynasties last time. A Clinton or Bush has occupied the WH in some capacity for 32 out of the last 38 years. He just crushed the best shot the deep state had to offer. Comey, Mueller and the rest failed miserably. Do we really expect lightweights like Biden and Sanders to do what Bush, Clinton, Mueller, Comey and the rest could not? I don't. Trump wins easily and the House goes red.

Not really. Jeb Bush turned out to be a horrible candidate and clearly Romney would have been a better choice. Sorry the Mueller report nailed Trump. It showed how crooked he is. Trump loses and the House and Senate go blue.

Trump crushed both the Clinton and Bush dynasties last time. A Clinton or Bush has occupied the WH in some capacity for 32 out of the last 38 years. He just crushed the best shot the deep state had to offer. Comey, Mueller and the rest failed miserably. Do we really expect lightweights like Biden and Sanders to do what Bush, Clinton, Mueller, Comey and the rest could not? I don't. Trump wins easily and the House goes red.
Voters aren’t as stupid as democrats think. They value of sincerity and honesty is important.
Voters also value positive results. The same positive results democrats keep fighting.

While Trump is setting many records that benefit everyone, democrats can’t stop complaining! lol

Voters aren't as stupid as Trump and his supporters think they are. Over 60% of voters will continue to see Trump as morally bankrupt and crooked.
Voters oppose Trump's healthcare policies, immigration policies and tax policies to name a few. Also Trump's continued appeal to his far right wing base will alienate 60% of voters.

Democrats have taken an incredible turn for the worst. It really is dumbfounding.
They will be reeping what they have sewn.

Any working American who see's their strategy of "hey let's intice the voter's" with taxpayers paying for all the free crap we are offering them, uhh will definitely have a huge negative affect on their campaigns, and anyone using race baiting tactics like dummy Joe is attempting to do right out of the gate, will have yet another huge negative affect on his campaign, and especially with the real working class American's in this country.

Don't sweat it America, because the working class are taxed to death, and they know the Demon-crats have been behind it all with their social engineering by way of taxes and the use of the government hammer to get the the job done for them.

Strip these traitors of their power, and things will only get better and better hopefully.

If anyone is tired of the bullcrap of the past, then 2020 is going to be very important for the working class voters. Trump 2020 !!! Again he is the best candidate against all the Demon-crat potentials when listening to them carry on the way that they do. Talk about out of touch.

' Any working American who see's their strategy of "hey let's intice the voter's" with taxpayers paying for all the free crap we are offering them '

lol - y'all just bent over & gave bigcorp a trillion dollars & you complain about 'obama' phones that was really saint ronny reagan's deal?

priceless.
Have you ever had a poor man give you a job ??? When that happens "oh social engineer", and not with other people's money by way of forced taxation in the extreme, then you get back to me.

i know that trillion dollar rip off you are defending ended up with a 700+ billion dollar stock buyback.

but you go on with your delusions. btw... employment is up & that is good news, but wages for the most part still aren't...
Not sure where you work (if you work), but we are doing tremendously better than we were when the Obammy doom and gloom president for forced social change was in there. America had enough of that bullcrap, and they went with the message Trump had going instead. Like I said, when you find that poor person who can give you a job, then please get back to me. Spurring an economy comes in various forms, and Trump has had the right formula thus far. Incentives to hire and invest is always the right formula, but taxation for relaxation is always a failed strategy, and no longer should bums benefit off of the working classes hard working backs. Wonder when the desperate Demon-crats are gonna get that memo ??

Trying to shove victimhood down everyone's throat's is about to play out for the Demon-crat's or maybe it just did in the defeat of Hillary.

Sorry your party is the party of social engineering, and even more sorry that it has to be off of the working class back's instead of due to economic change for the betterment of all American's that want to do their best when opportunity presents itself in a fair and balanced way.

Voters did not vote for Trump. They voted against Clinton. The fact is that Trump's tax cuts have failed. Businesses are using the windfall for things like stock buybacks and dividends not raising pay or investing in their businesses. That means the rich are getting that in addition to their tax breaks they got to keep even as they got the lion's share of the individual cuts. The unemployment rate was 4.7% when Trump took over, Hardly gloom and doom.

Try getting some glasses. The fact is suburban voters especially women and well educated voters will abandon the GOP.
They pay taxes also, so I say you are wrong if they still have a brain.

Anyone willing to pay taxes and fees in the amount the Democrats need to become relevant again to their voters, uhhh is crazy as loons the whole lot of them.

They also recognize that the tax reform passed by the GOP was a sop to the rich. You are the crazy loons.
Last I checked, I work for the rich. Never had a job given to me by the poor.

Oh I'm definitely seeing another easy win for President Trump again in 2020 :thup::thup::thup::thup:

They will be reeping what they have sewn.

Any working American who see's their strategy of "hey let's intice the voter's" with taxpayers paying for all the free crap we are offering them, uhh will definitely have a huge negative affect on their campaigns, and anyone using race baiting tactics like dummy Joe is attempting to do right out of the gate, will have yet another huge negative affect on his campaign, and especially with the real working class American's in this country.

Don't sweat it America, because the working class are taxed to death, and they know the Demon-crats have been behind it all with their social engineering by way of taxes and the use of the government hammer to get the the job done for them.

Strip these traitors of their power, and things will only get better and better hopefully.

If anyone is tired of the bullcrap of the past, then 2020 is going to be very important for the working class voters. Trump 2020 !!! Again he is the best candidate against all the Demon-crat potentials when listening to them carry on the way that they do. Talk about out of touch.

' Any working American who see's their strategy of "hey let's intice the voter's" with taxpayers paying for all the free crap we are offering them '

lol - y'all just bent over & gave bigcorp a trillion dollars & you complain about 'obama' phones that was really saint ronny reagan's deal?

priceless.
Have you ever had a poor man give you a job ??? When that happens "oh social engineer", and not with other people's money by way of forced taxation in the extreme, then you get back to me.

i know that trillion dollar rip off you are defending ended up with a 700+ billion dollar stock buyback.

but you go on with your delusions. btw... employment is up & that is good news, but wages for the most part still aren't...
Not sure where you work (if you work), but we are doing tremendously better than we were when the Obammy doom and gloom president for forced social change was in there. America had enough of that bullcrap, and they went with the message Trump had going instead. Like I said, when you find that poor person who can give you a job, then please get back to me. Spurring an economy comes in various forms, and Trump has had the right formula thus far. Incentives to hire and invest is always the right formula, but taxation for relaxation is always a failed strategy, and no longer should bums benefit off of the working classes hard working backs. Wonder when the desperate Demon-crats are gonna get that memo ??

Trying to shove victimhood down everyone's throat's is about to play out for the Demon-crat's or maybe it just did in the defeat of Hillary.

Sorry your party is the party of social engineering, and even more sorry that it has to be off of the working class back's instead of due to economic change for the betterment of all American's that want to do their best when opportunity presents itself in a fair and balanced way.

Voters did not vote for Trump. They voted against Clinton. The fact is that Trump's tax cuts have failed. Businesses are using the windfall for things like stock buybacks and dividends not raising pay or investing in their businesses. That means the rich are getting that in addition to their tax breaks they got to keep even as they got the lion's share of the individual cuts. The unemployment rate was 4.7% when Trump took over, Hardly gloom and doom.
Trickle down is working great for me and others I know right now, but I sure couldn't say that in the 8 years of the Obama's social engineering debacle.

You are full of Shit....

Fake News...….
4av6bqbb6mc01.jpg

gqvfq4sd5tgy.jpg

ssr3w91btf411.jpg

GUFAHHH.

Yooo iz SEW SMURT...

The report didn't say there was no collusion. It said they could not establish evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of a criminal conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government.

Which in legal terms means, they couldn't find a signed document between Trump and Putin saying, "Hey Vlad, let's collude together and destroy America!" That's what would be required to prove criminal conspiracy with the Russian government.

The report specifically outlines evidence of collusion and coordination, including Manafort and Rick Gates giving Russian intelligence operatives internal polling data and setting up a battleground plan for which states Russia should attack. It says Russia actively helped Trump, Trump and his campaign willingly took their assistance, and that the Russians were successful.

Stop listening to the Progressive Channel on Sirius and read the report for yourself.

“Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the [Trump] Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.”

Read the full Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Fake News...….
4av6bqbb6mc01.jpg

gqvfq4sd5tgy.jpg

ssr3w91btf411.jpg

GUFAHHH.

Yooo iz SEW SMURT...

Stop listening to the Progressive Channel on Sirius and read the report for yourself.

“Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the [Trump] Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.”

To democrats this means that there was definitely coordination and conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government but the investigation did not establish it.

Of course you are seeing "another easy win " like his landslide win the last time, LOL, you are one of his biggest bootlickers, LOL.
Despite everything the corrupt obama admin and leftist media threw at him, Trump did more than kick her ass. lol

There was none of that. Trump lost the popular vote and it seems he got a little outside support in key electoral states.

There will be no Trump landslide or easy win. He's president now, not some blowhard who overstated his skill as in 2016. He has a record now and it would be hilarious to watch him try to tell Biden how he created a strong economy from nothing.

Fake News...….
4av6bqbb6mc01.jpg

gqvfq4sd5tgy.jpg

ssr3w91btf411.jpg

GUFAHHH.

Yooo iz SEW SMURT...

Actually he repeated what the report says.

Forum List

Back