I’m seeing an easy win for Trump in 2020

the reaction to the Mueller report showed that no one has confidence in the office of the presidency anymore. we need a president who will restore it.

I know you're just a troll, but to your point, IF the Stalinists get away with this and are able to destroy the Trump presidency, we will NEVER have a president that has the confidence of the country again. It will be a series of revenge moves. The Americans will do everything possible to destroy any Stalinist president, as the Stalinists have done to Trump. The Executive will be paralyzed permanently. That's okay with the democrats, they want a dictatorship, but for anyone who actually wants constitutional government, this is a disaster.
do you seriously want me and my husband to vote for Trump? we're gay, not stupid!

If you are gay you definitely need to vote for Trump! He has always looked out for everyone who wants to get ahead in the world.

Leftists are just using you. And they are turning their backs on the menace of Sharia. Let Muslims gain the least bit of power and your lifestyle will be banned - with serious consequences if you continue.

The lack of ability for the democrats to run a sensible candidate is dumbfounding. When Biden is the best you got, you know you’re in trouble.
Democrats have taken an incredible turn for the worst. It really is dumbfounding.
They will be reeping what they have sewn.

Any working American who see's their strategy of "hey let's intice the voter's" with taxpayers paying for all the free crap we are offering them, uhh will definitely have a huge negative affect on their campaigns, and anyone using race baiting tactics like dummy Joe is attempting to do right out of the gate, will have yet another huge negative affect on his campaign, and especially with the real working class American's in this country.

Don't sweat it America, because the working class are taxed to death, and they know the Demon-crats have been behind it all with their social engineering by way of taxes and the use of the government hammer to get the the job done for them.

Strip these traitors of their power, and things will only get better and better hopefully.

If anyone is tired of the bullcrap of the past, then 2020 is going to be very important for the working class voters. Trump 2020 !!! Again he is the best candidate against all the Demon-crat potentials when listening to them carry on the way that they do. Talk about out of touch.
How many 'middle class" voters without a college education are going to vote for some LIB asshole who wants to eliminate the student loans?

hillary is enjoying not being investigated from 14 different angles....

Yea I bet hillary is having a blast knowing she got away with destroying

30,000.00 emails under subpoena while bill was raking in millions from

the Russians for his speeches. I bet she thinks it’s pretty funny that

she sold 20% of Americas uranium to the Russians while at the same

time she bought and paid for the fake dossier supplied by the Russians

to try and frame Trump for what she was actually doing.

I bet her biggest laugh is the fact that the liberal media can so easily

fill your libtarded heads so full of shit so easily.

The puppet masters on the left know you Tards are a Jealous

Lazy Bunch that needs someone to blame all your shortcomings on

while they pay for your every need.....So even if you are smart enough

to know the truth, you overlook if for your own benefit.

The FACT is there is a new Sheriff in town named Donald J. Trump

with a bad ass deputy named Barr.......

He who laughs last laughs loudest....

Just ask obozo.

Drop the mic.............................

lol........................... ^^^ what pablum.

my home is pd for, i own 3 vehicles -albeit they are 2006 & 2007 models - pay my ccs off every month & haven't pd a dime in interest for years. so whatever silly point that you were trying to make - seems to be as impotent as you, incel.

besides, congress critters have been jonesing for hillary since whitewater, & the the big bad (R)s haven't been able to pin anything on her.

too bad you can't say that about donny & his underlings.

popcorn.gif

Hey Dick brain....

The pablum is all yours...

hillary has been allowed to get away with murder

because of the deep state crooks and your lying ass media.....

Trump’s people were charged with process crimes Dip Shit...

Barr is going to be your worst nightmare as he shines the light on the TRUTH .....

Tic Toc......

tenor.gif

You seem to be a glutton for punishment..

You Tards are snot sucking scum bags....

You don’t give a shit about Chris Stevens

or Sean Smith being murdered and dragged

through the streets..........

That stupid bitch Hillary ignored their request

for help and then after they were attacked obozo

and the bitch ordered a stand down...

Their blood is on your hands....

stevens' own family went b4 congress pleading for an end to using his death as poltical football by the (R)s. they don't even blame hillary. & after several investigations pinhead trey gowdy & his henchmen couldn't establish squat. & while hillary testified for 11 hours, your boy donny didn't have the nads to have a sit down with mueller. why is that? cause the orange ratfucker is guilty as hell.

Of course you are seeing "another easy win " like his landslide win the last time, LOL, you are one of his biggest bootlickers, LOL.

Who's your PRESIDENT now Dumb Ass?

That's RIGHT.....

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

I wonder what hillary is doing tonight?:fu:

Just ask obozo.

my home is pd for, i own 3 vehicles -albeit they are 2006 & 2007 models - pay my ccs off every month & haven't pd a dime in interest for years. so whatever silly point that you were trying to make - seems to be as impotent as you, incel.

besides, congress critters have been jonesing for hillary since whitewater, & the the big bad (R)s haven't been able to pin anything on her.

popcorn.gif

There isn't a Marxist democrat on this board who isn't FABULOUSLY WEALTHY, just ask them.

Like you, they have heavily benefited from the system they are dedicated to destroying. :rofl:

No doubt like Bernie, you demand a 52% tax rate for people, while you paid 26% or less.

Actually, if you're part of a human trafficking ring (explaining your demand for an open border) then you've probably never paid any taxes..

you are certifiable.

You're living in an echo chamber.

I come from a VERY LARGE Catholic family. Made up almost entirely of independents and moderates.

I went home for Easter. Tradition is, we NEVER talk about politics. It came up though.

All 38 folks laughed about the Mueller report. You could tell there we some hurt on all sides, but mostly, folks are just tired of this shit.

If the Dems field a halfway decent candidate, and the corporate media outspends Trump, brainwashing folks like they did last time? You might find yourself very surprised.

Problem is that they don't have a halfway decent candidate at this time.
By the time 2020 rolls around, I'm not sure it will matter.

They OWN the press, and the press is what determines how most Americans think.

"The Global Capitalist Ruling Classes are About to Teach the World a Lesson""

Perhaps. But, perhaps not:

Most Americans say they have lost trust in the media

Yes, I know. They SAY that.

. . . .and yet. I come here, every day. And everyone only echos what they here on the radio, read in the CFR press, and see on their TEE VEE, don't they?

It's all about fighting with those nasty liberals. Or educating those stupid conservatives.

Nobody looks at the raw data, or what is going on around them and uses critical thinking, alternative sources and tries to figure out what the hell is really going on.

Folks saw an easy win for Hillary. Right?

So who knows what will happen. It depends on what Trump does I suppose. . . . . If he makes the establishment happy, he get to keep his job. If he doesn't, they will replace him. We don't have much choice in the matter.

His election shows we DO have a choice. In spite of everything that was said by the media and the polls and the expectations, enough people around the nation rejected Hillary and elected Trump.

Hillary got the most votes.

the reaction to the Mueller report showed that no one has confidence in the office of the presidency anymore. we need a president who will restore it.

I know you're just a troll, but to your point, IF the Stalinists get away with this and are able to destroy the Trump presidency, we will NEVER have a president that has the confidence of the country again. It will be a series of revenge moves. The Americans will do everything possible to destroy any Stalinist president, as the Stalinists have done to Trump. The Executive will be paralyzed permanently. That's okay with the democrats, they want a dictatorship, but for anyone who actually wants constitutional government, this is a disaster.

Trump certainly doesn't have the confidence of this country. Those supporting Trump want a dictatorship. Trump is not abiding by the constitution.

Lets look at the economy. It is doing extremely well if you are in the top 10% But it is not so good for the ones that are getting wages that do not sustain good economics. The stock market is not a measure of how the economy is doing for the middleclass, It only tells you the powerful are doing very well. Now with that huge tax cut corporations got how many gave bonuses and are they still going to give those bonuses out every year. They get the tax cut every year.
Face facts and that is Donald only looks at the daily profits. He refuses to look at how many chain stores are closing. We are in the space age and Donald is trying to keep us in the 18 century with his monetary policies.

do you seriously want me and my husband to vote for Trump? we're gay, not stupid!

If you are gay you definitely need to vote for Trump! He has always looked out for everyone who wants to get ahead in the world.

Leftists are just using you. And they are turning their backs on the menace of Sharia. Let Muslims gain the least bit of power and your lifestyle will be banned - with serious consequences if you continue.
In about 15 years, The Democrat Party will be overwhelmingly Muslim. Once they gain enough power and momentum, they will outlaw homosexuality. Then The Mooslim Death Squads will be roaming places like San Francisco to teach Aviation to Homosexuals when they throw from the tops of tall buildings and tell them to fly. After they exterminate all homosexuals, they will start going after The Jews and Christians.

Sharia Law will become The Law of the Land once Moohamad's Hordes gain enough power.

Let the stonings begin!

Problem is that they don't have a halfway decent candidate at this time.

. . . .and yet. I come here, every day. And everyone only echos what they here on the radio, read in the CFR press, and see on their TEE VEE, don't they?

It's all about fighting with those nasty liberals. Or educating those stupid conservatives.

Nobody looks at the raw data, or what is going on around them and uses critical thinking, alternative sources and tries to figure out what the hell is really going on.

So who knows what will happen. It depends on what Trump does I suppose. . . . . If he makes the establishment happy, he get to keep his job. If he doesn't, they will replace him. We don't have much choice in the matter.

His election shows we DO have a choice. In spite of everything that was said by the media and the polls and the expectations, enough people around the nation rejected Hillary and elected Trump.

And that matters, how?

And that matters, how?

It shows that Trump was not the choice of the majority of American voters.

And that matters, how?

democracy-ui-two-wolves-and-a-sheep-voting-on-whats-31469275.png

I believe that the reason Trump will lose is what I call Trump fatigue People are tired of his lies and the hatred coming from his ass. We know he governs with his gut as he himself said. I might point out that his huge gut is closer to his ass than his mouth and brain. That is why his politics stink. I don't like the idea that I an American veteran and a democrat that the fat assed shit bag has the quall to call me an enemy of the country I love and served in the military for..

And that matters, how?

democracy-ui-two-wolves-and-a-sheep-voting-on-whats-31469275.png

That's not liberty. That's a well armed lamb committing a crime.

And that matters, how?

Again, why exactly does that matter, other than being a historic footnote?

Lets look at the economy. It is doing extremely well if you are in the top 10% But it is not so good for the ones that are getting wages that do not sustain good economics. The stock market is not a measure of how the economy is doing for the middleclass, It only tells you the powerful are doing very well. Now with that huge tax cut corporations got how many gave bonuses and are they still going to give those bonuses out every year. They get the tax cut every year.
Face facts and that is Donald only looks at the daily profits. He refuses to look at how many chain stores are closing. We are in the space age and Donald is trying to keep us in the 18 century with his monetary policies.
Some things are determined by market forces, trends coming and going, consumerism shifts, modernization, geographical shifts, and just good old fashioned change, but of course all these things are just crazy complicated and confusing enough for the left to jump on in an attempt to indoctrinate with or use as a ploy against the other party in which they sorely hate......They use it to make all sorts of bullcrap excuses that satisfies their manipulative power in which they have or wield upon their base in which is always ripe to be lied to daily.

It is a very serious problem that we see unfolding every day with the left, just like they love themselves some climate change or uhh I mean global warming or Uhhh wait was it environmental destruction or uhh wait whatever, whatever which way the wind blows right ?? Nothing but power being sought after, and the rest is just strategies to create issues that can justify creating their power from those created issues.

[
the report strongly suggests that there was at least an attempt to collude by Trump’s campaign and agents of the Russian government. But the legal threshold is high for the investigators considering how much obstruction they faced.

No, you're fucking lying.

The report is very specific

the investigation did not establish that the
Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

We have redacted report, other trump investigations currently under way, and boatloads of obstruction. All this means we dont know yet whats really going on.

But we do know this:
* Trump pressured witnesses not to cooperate with the investigation
* Trump asked senior officials to lie or mislead the public
* Trump tried to fire the special counsel

Bull fucking shit. You are flat out lying.

Had YOUR PRESIDENT asked ANYONE to lie, the Grand Inquisitor would have brought charges.

As far as "fuck Mueller, he is on a witch hunt," that is the truth, that Trump said this is not "pressuring" anyone, as you lied.

Further you lying moron, had Trump wanted to fire Torquemada, he would have. He had the authority to simply tweet out - "You're fired fuckwad" at any point he wanted - and there was not a thing you traitors could do to stop him.

But he didn't fire him, he let this farce play out.

Who's your PRESIDENT now Dumb Ass?

That's RIGHT.....

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

I wonder what hillary is doing tonight?:fu:

Just ask obozo.

popcorn.gif

There isn't a Marxist democrat on this board who isn't FABULOUSLY WEALTHY, just ask them.

Like you, they have heavily benefited from the system they are dedicated to destroying. :rofl:

No doubt like Bernie, you demand a 52% tax rate for people, while you paid 26% or less.

Actually, if you're part of a human trafficking ring (explaining your demand for an open border) then you've probably never paid any taxes..

you are certifiable.

At least I don't spend my time on anonymous message boards lying to strangers about how incredibly rich I am..

Talk about fucking deranged... :lol:

Just ask obozo.

popcorn.gif

Hey Dick brain....

The pablum is all yours...

hillary has been allowed to get away with murder

because of the deep state crooks and your lying ass media.....

Trump’s people were charged with process crimes Dip Shit...

Barr is going to be your worst nightmare as he shines the light on the TRUTH .....

Tic Toc......

tenor.gif

You seem to be a glutton for punishment..

You Tards are snot sucking scum bags....

You don’t give a shit about Chris Stevens

or Sean Smith being murdered and dragged

through the streets..........

That stupid bitch Hillary ignored their request

for help and then after they were attacked obozo

and the bitch ordered a stand down...

Their blood is on your hands....

stevens' own family went b4 congress pleading for an end to using his death as poltical football by the (R)s. they don't even blame hillary. & after several investigations pinhead trey gowdy & his henchmen couldn't establish squat. & while hillary testified for 11 hours, your boy donny didn't have the nads to have a sit down with mueller. why is that? cause the orange ratfucker is guilty as hell.

Mueller said no collusion Dumb Ass....:fu:

Barr is going to burn you Tards ass because there are actual crimes on you side.

Tic Toc Cock Head.....

[
the report strongly suggests that there was at least an attempt to collude by Trump’s campaign and agents of the Russian government. But the legal threshold is high for the investigators considering how much obstruction they faced.

No, you're fucking lying.

The report is very specific

the investigation did not establish that the
Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

We have redacted report, other trump investigations currently under way, and boatloads of obstruction. All this means we dont know yet whats really going on.

But we do know this:
* Trump pressured witnesses not to cooperate with the investigation
* Trump asked senior officials to lie or mislead the public
* Trump tried to fire the special counsel

Bull fucking shit. You are flat out lying.

Had YOUR PRESIDENT asked ANYONE to lie, the Grand Inquisitor would have brought charges.

As far as "fuck Mueller, he is on a witch hunt," that is the truth, that Trump said this is not "pressuring" anyone, as you lied.

Further you lying moron, had Trump wanted to fire Torquemada, he would have. He had the authority to simply tweet out - "You're fired fuckwad" at any point he wanted - and there was not a thing you traitors could do to stop him.

But he didn't fire him, he let this farce play out.
Mueller was an investigator, not a prosecutor. Mueller's report is nearly 450 pages. It doesnt take 450 pages to say that Trump didnt conspire against the USA.
Mueller does not accuse the president of crimes. He doesn’t have to. But the facts he recounts describe criminal behavior.
Such as Trump's efforts to get Sessions to "unrecuse". This is not a valid use of presidential power.

separately, Mueller reports that after the news broke that Trump had sought to get then–White House Counsel Don McGahn to fire the special counsel, Trump sought to get McGahn to deny the story. He also sought to get him to create an internal record denying the story. McGahn refused.

separately, the report details multiple impeachable offenses.

Forum List

Back