I’m seeing an easy win for Trump in 2020

hillary is enjoying not being investigated from 14 different angles....

Yea I bet hillary is having a blast knowing she got away with destroying

30,000.00 emails under subpoena while bill was raking in millions from

the Russians for his speeches. I bet she thinks it’s pretty funny that

she sold 20% of Americas uranium to the Russians while at the same

time she bought and paid for the fake dossier supplied by the Russians

to try and frame Trump for what she was actually doing.

I bet her biggest laugh is the fact that the liberal media can so easily

fill your libtarded heads so full of shit so easily.

The puppet masters on the left know you Tards are a Jealous

Lazy Bunch that needs someone to blame all your shortcomings on

while they pay for your every need.....So even if you are smart enough

to know the truth, you overlook if for your own benefit.

The FACT is there is a new Sheriff in town named Donald J. Trump

with a bad ass deputy named Barr.......

He who laughs last laughs loudest....

Just ask obozo.

Drop the mic.............................

lol........................... ^^^ what pablum.

my home is pd for, i own 3 vehicles -albeit they are 2006 & 2007 models - pay my ccs off every month & haven't pd a dime in interest for years. so whatever silly point that you were trying to make - seems to be as impotent as you, incel.

besides, congress critters have been jonesing for hillary since whitewater, & the the big bad (R)s haven't been able to pin anything on her.

too bad you can't say that about donny & his underlings.

popcorn.gif

There isn't a Marxist democrat on this board who isn't FABULOUSLY WEALTHY, just ask them.

Like you, they have heavily benefited from the system they are dedicated to destroying. :rofl:

No doubt like Bernie, you demand a 52% tax rate for people, while you paid 26% or less.

Actually, if you're part of a human trafficking ring (explaining your demand for an open border) then you've probably never paid any taxes..

you are certifiable.

At least I don't spend my time on anonymous message boards lying to strangers about how incredibly rich I am..

Talk about fucking deranged... :lol:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! never said i was 'rich' asswipe. but i will challenge anybody's assessment of what i have & have not & who pays for it with the truth.

lol........................... ^^^ what pablum.

my home is pd for, i own 3 vehicles -albeit they are 2006 & 2007 models - pay my ccs off every month & haven't pd a dime in interest for years. so whatever silly point that you were trying to make - seems to be as impotent as you, incel.

besides, congress critters have been jonesing for hillary since whitewater, & the the big bad (R)s haven't been able to pin anything on her.

too bad you can't say that about donny & his underlings.

popcorn.gif

Hey Dick brain....

The pablum is all yours...

hillary has been allowed to get away with murder

because of the deep state crooks and your lying ass media.....

Trump’s people were charged with process crimes Dip Shit...

Barr is going to be your worst nightmare as he shines the light on the TRUTH .....

Tic Toc......

tenor.gif

You seem to be a glutton for punishment..

You Tards are snot sucking scum bags....

You don’t give a shit about Chris Stevens

or Sean Smith being murdered and dragged

through the streets..........

That stupid bitch Hillary ignored their request

for help and then after they were attacked obozo

and the bitch ordered a stand down...

Their blood is on your hands....

stevens' own family went b4 congress pleading for an end to using his death as poltical football by the (R)s. they don't even blame hillary. & after several investigations pinhead trey gowdy & his henchmen couldn't establish squat. & while hillary testified for 11 hours, your boy donny didn't have the nads to have a sit down with mueller. why is that? cause the orange ratfucker is guilty as hell.

Mueller said no collusion Dumb Ass....:fu:

Barr is going to burn you Tards ass because there are actual crimes on you side.

Tic Toc Cock Head.....

mueller couldn't reach the plateau of 'conspiracy' due to documentary evidense being destroyed, not getting trump for a sit down & having to deal with 30+ 'i do not recall' answers from him... & others pleading the 5th. but he would charge him with obstruction if it weren't for DOJ policy, that's why it's going to congress.

Can you direct us to a post where you’ve ever been right about anything, playtime?
As I recall, you had hillary winning the last election. :)

Hey Dick brain....

The pablum is all yours...

hillary has been allowed to get away with murder

because of the deep state crooks and your lying ass media.....

Trump’s people were charged with process crimes Dip Shit...

Barr is going to be your worst nightmare as he shines the light on the TRUTH .....

Tic Toc......

tenor.gif

You seem to be a glutton for punishment..

You Tards are snot sucking scum bags....

You don’t give a shit about Chris Stevens

or Sean Smith being murdered and dragged

through the streets..........

That stupid bitch Hillary ignored their request

for help and then after they were attacked obozo

and the bitch ordered a stand down...

Their blood is on your hands....

stevens' own family went b4 congress pleading for an end to using his death as poltical football by the (R)s. they don't even blame hillary. & after several investigations pinhead trey gowdy & his henchmen couldn't establish squat. & while hillary testified for 11 hours, your boy donny didn't have the nads to have a sit down with mueller. why is that? cause the orange ratfucker is guilty as hell.

Mueller said no collusion Dumb Ass....:fu:

Barr is going to burn you Tards ass because there are actual crimes on you side.

Tic Toc Cock Head.....

mueller couldn't reach the plateau of 'conspiracy' due to documentary evidense being destroyed, not getting trump for a sit down & having to deal with 30+ 'i do not recall' answers from him... & others pleading the 5th. but he would charge him with obstruction if it weren't for DOJ policy, that's why it's going to congress.

You Tards have made fools of yourself with all this Russia Bull Shit...

History will not be kind to you....

This is my prediction:

The corporate media is going to say Trump, Biden,Trump, Biden,Trump, Biden,Trump, Biden,Trump, Biden. The issues and other candidates will be under the rug.

So, come election day, we will get to chose between Tweedledee and Tweedledum like we have done for the last too many elections.

The question will come down to which candidate is less of a dud than the other.

Problem is that they don't have a halfway decent candidate at this time.
By the time 2020 rolls around, I'm not sure it will matter.

They OWN the press, and the press is what determines how most Americans think.

"The Global Capitalist Ruling Classes are About to Teach the World a Lesson""

Perhaps. But, perhaps not:

Most Americans say they have lost trust in the media

Yes, I know. They SAY that.

. . . .and yet. I come here, every day. And everyone only echos what they here on the radio, read in the CFR press, and see on their TEE VEE, don't they?

It's all about fighting with those nasty liberals. Or educating those stupid conservatives.

Nobody looks at the raw data, or what is going on around them and uses critical thinking, alternative sources and tries to figure out what the hell is really going on.

Folks saw an easy win for Hillary. Right?

So who knows what will happen. It depends on what Trump does I suppose. . . . . If he makes the establishment happy, he get to keep his job. If he doesn't, they will replace him. We don't have much choice in the matter.

His election shows we DO have a choice. In spite of everything that was said by the media and the polls and the expectations, enough people around the nation rejected Hillary and elected Trump.

Hillary got the most votes.

Irrelevant.

. . . .and yet. I come here, every day. And everyone only echos what they here on the radio, read in the CFR press, and see on their TEE VEE, don't they?

It's all about fighting with those nasty liberals. Or educating those stupid conservatives.

Nobody looks at the raw data, or what is going on around them and uses critical thinking, alternative sources and tries to figure out what the hell is really going on.

So who knows what will happen. It depends on what Trump does I suppose. . . . . If he makes the establishment happy, he get to keep his job. If he doesn't, they will replace him. We don't have much choice in the matter.

His election shows we DO have a choice. In spite of everything that was said by the media and the polls and the expectations, enough people around the nation rejected Hillary and elected Trump.

And that matters, how?

It shows that Trump was not the choice of the majority of American voters.

And yet he is president because he had a massive win in the electoral college. Guess you don't understand the rules of the game.

This is my prediction:

The corporate media is going to say Trump, Biden,Trump, Biden,Trump, Biden,Trump, Biden,Trump, Biden. The issues and other candidates will be under the rug.

So, come election day, we will get to chose between Tweedledee and Tweedledum like we have done for the last too many elections.

This is my prediction:

That's the easy part, because Biden is the dud.

And that matters, how?

It shows that Trump was not the choice of the majority of American voters.

And yet he is president because he had a massive win in the electoral college. Guess you don't understand the rules of the game.
Rules ? They can't cheat if obey the rules.

Since when do those who are among us, (whom think that they are special) obey the rules anyway ?? See it everyday, and it's only getting worse.

This is my prediction:

What I am saying is that in the last election Hillary was the anointed one. Bernie, who I think had a better chance of winning, was shoved aside.
We are going to see the same thing this time. Biden is the anointed one and all others will be swept aside.

Biden has the name, money, and machine but he is a poor candidate.

This is my prediction:

What I am saying is that in the last election Hillary was the anointed one. Bernie, who I think had a better chance of winning, was shoved aside.
We are going to see the same thing this time. Biden is the anointed one and all others will be swept aside.

Otherwise it's gonna be Trump 2020. Agree.

This is my prediction:

Bernie lost 30 states. When Bernie has to face the scrutiny he did not last election, you will see why he got beat.

This is my prediction:

He is a better candidate than Trump.

If we’re currently seeing the best democrats have to offer, Trump will have an easy win.
:)

The insanity we’ve been seeing from democrats is alarming. The abundance of empty promises for free shit isn’t going to fly with people who value the importance of having a job.

Obama once said 2% growth was the new norm. He also said Trump couldn’t do better without a magic wand. We just saw a GDP of 3.2% in the first quarter!
I can only guess Trump has that magic wand. lol

Considering all the crazy shit we’ve been hearing from democrats, and seeing how Trump is delivering, it’s hard to think democrats have a chance at beating him.
Initially I thought "agree".

Aftwrwards I thought maybe

my moral majority friends are tired of being made to look like hypocrites.

The small government peeps will get iff their butt and vote against Trump

The panic that got him elected may be gone also. Only soo many times you can yell BORDER EMERGENCY.

Initially you were right...

Then you started sliding...

Your Moral Majority friends are either fake or fools...

Trump has done more for them than any Republican before.

The small government peeps see the big picture and they support TRUMP...

Common sense got TRUMP elected.....

Only a fool doesn't think we have an EMERGENCY at the border

and I think you fit the bill...….

What has Trump done for the moral majority?

If we’re currently seeing the best democrats have to offer, Trump will have an easy win.
:)

The insanity we’ve been seeing from democrats is alarming. The abundance of empty promises for free shit isn’t going to fly with people who value the importance of having a job.

Obama once said 2% growth was the new norm. He also said Trump couldn’t do better without a magic wand. We just saw a GDP of 3.2% in the first quarter!
I can only guess Trump has that magic wand. lol

Considering all the crazy shit we’ve been hearing from democrats, and seeing how Trump is delivering, it’s hard to think democrats have a chance at beating him.
Initially I thought "agree".

Aftwrwards I thought maybe

my moral majority friends are tired of being made to look like hypocrites.

The small government peeps will get iff their butt and vote against Trump

The panic that got him elected may be gone also. Only soo many times you can yell BORDER EMERGENCY.

Initially you were right...

Then you started sliding...

Your Moral Majority friends are either fake or fools...

Trump has done more for them than any Republican before.

The small government peeps see the big picture and they support TRUMP...

Common sense got TRUMP elected.....

Only a fool doesn't think we have an EMERGENCY at the border

and I think you fit the bill...….

What has Trump done for the moral majority?

Trump killed the Evil Witch of the left....

Now he’s stacking the courts and slaying tards left and right.....

Anyone with morals appreciates this...

Forum List

Back