I’m seeing an easy win for Trump in 2020

If we’re currently seeing the best democrats have to offer, Trump will have an easy win.
:)

The insanity we’ve been seeing from democrats is alarming. The abundance of empty promises for free shit isn’t going to fly with people who value the importance of having a job.

Obama once said 2% growth was the new norm. He also said Trump couldn’t do better without a magic wand. We just saw a GDP of 3.2% in the first quarter!
I can only guess Trump has that magic wand. lol

Considering all the crazy shit we’ve been hearing from democrats, and seeing how Trump is delivering, it’s hard to think democrats have a chance at beating him.

Try getting some glasses. The fact is suburban voters especially women and well educated voters will abandon the GOP.
They pay taxes also, so I say you are wrong if they still have a brain.

Anyone willing to pay taxes and fees in the amount the Democrats need to become relevant again to their voters, uhhh is crazy as loons the whole lot of them.

They also recognize that the tax reform passed by the GOP was a sop to the rich. You are the crazy loons.
Last I checked, I work for the rich. Never had a job given to me by the poor.

So ordinary people should have their tax breaks taken away and the rich should keep theirs and get more to boot. Ronald Reagan's tax reform closed loopholes for the rich as well as ordinary people.

' Any working American who see's their strategy of "hey let's intice the voter's" with taxpayers paying for all the free crap we are offering them '

lol - y'all just bent over & gave bigcorp a trillion dollars & you complain about 'obama' phones that was really saint ronny reagan's deal?

priceless.
Have you ever had a poor man give you a job ??? When that happens "oh social engineer", and not with other people's money by way of forced taxation in the extreme, then you get back to me.

i know that trillion dollar rip off you are defending ended up with a 700+ billion dollar stock buyback.

but you go on with your delusions. btw... employment is up & that is good news, but wages for the most part still aren't...
Not sure where you work (if you work), but we are doing tremendously better than we were when the Obammy doom and gloom president for forced social change was in there. America had enough of that bullcrap, and they went with the message Trump had going instead. Like I said, when you find that poor person who can give you a job, then please get back to me. Spurring an economy comes in various forms, and Trump has had the right formula thus far. Incentives to hire and invest is always the right formula, but taxation for relaxation is always a failed strategy, and no longer should bums benefit off of the working classes hard working backs. Wonder when the desperate Demon-crats are gonna get that memo ??

Trying to shove victimhood down everyone's throat's is about to play out for the Demon-crat's or maybe it just did in the defeat of Hillary.

Sorry your party is the party of social engineering, and even more sorry that it has to be off of the working class back's instead of due to economic change for the betterment of all American's that want to do their best when opportunity presents itself in a fair and balanced way.

Voters did not vote for Trump. They voted against Clinton. The fact is that Trump's tax cuts have failed. Businesses are using the windfall for things like stock buybacks and dividends not raising pay or investing in their businesses. That means the rich are getting that in addition to their tax breaks they got to keep even as they got the lion's share of the individual cuts. The unemployment rate was 4.7% when Trump took over, Hardly gloom and doom.
Trickle down is working great for me and others I know right now, but I sure couldn't say that in the 8 years of the Obama's social engineering debacle.

That must be why Obama's approval ratings have gone up since Trump became President. Obamacare is more popular than Trump.

Fake News...….
4av6bqbb6mc01.jpg

gqvfq4sd5tgy.jpg

ssr3w91btf411.jpg

GUFAHHH.

Yooo iz SEW SMURT...

Dumb commie motherfucker..

The report didn't say there was no collusion. It said they could not establish evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of a criminal conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government.

Which in legal terms means, they couldn't find a signed document between Trump and Putin saying, "Hey Vlad, let's collude together and destroy America!" That's what would be required to prove criminal conspiracy with the Russian government.

The report specifically outlines evidence of collusion and coordination, including Manafort and Rick Gates giving Russian intelligence operatives internal polling data and setting up a battleground plan for which states Russia should attack. It says Russia actively helped Trump, Trump and his campaign willingly took their assistance, and that the Russians were successful.

Stop listening to the Progressive Channel on Sirius and read the report for yourself.

“Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the [Trump] Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.”

Read the full Mueller report - CNNPolitics

To democrats this means that there was definitely coordination and conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government but the investigation did not establish it.

The investigation did establish that the Trump campaign knew of Russian interference in the election and they accepted that help. Manafort gave polling data to
a business associate with ties to Russian Intelligence. The campaign told the Russians what to do if they wanted to help.

If we’re currently seeing the best democrats have to offer, Trump will have an easy win.

The insanity we’ve been seeing from democrats is alarming. The abundance of empty promises for free shit isn’t going to fly with people who value the importance of having a job.

Obama once said 2% growth was the new norm. He also said Trump couldn’t do better without a magic wand. We just saw a GDP of 3.2% in the first quarter!

Considering all the crazy shit we’ve been hearing from democrats, and seeing how Trump is delivering, it’s hard to think democrats have a chance at beating him.

Once the Grand Inquisition failed to "GET TRUMP," the 2020 election was over. After the Mueller report came out and the little Goebbels of the fascist press along with the Stalinists in the house lied about the contents, the chance that the Stalinists would retain the house vanished.

The Trumpies are the ones who have been lying about what is in it. The Democrats will retain the House and likely take the White House and maybe even the Senate.

Don't take anything for granted, get out there and vote!

The US is 1 election away from ceasing to be the great experiment in freedom the Founding Fathers laid for us. If a leftist gains power right now, it's over! The US cannot withstand another leftist in charge for at least another 8-12 years. It'll be over. You know, I could just say "Fuck it, I had my freedom." but that's not fair to future generations, and I care about them enough to want them to have the same freedom I had.

Too bad they're just looking down at their phone right now. Herpin' the Derp and shit.

Oh I'm definitely seeing another easy win for President Trump again in 2020 :thup::thup::thup::thup:

The Mueller report guaranteed that Trump would be reelected.

The Marxists think they can "lie the report into the cornfield."* It is important to call them, particularly the little Goebbels of the fascist press, out on their lies immediately and consistently.

WHEN a leftist lies, which is every time they say or write anything, use the facts to expose them as liars.

The Mueller report is here; https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5955997-Muellerreport

Read it and use it to kick the lying scumbags in the teeth when they start spewing lies - which is ever last time they post.

TRUMP=LIES! TRUMP SUPPORTERS=LIES!

Oh I'm definitely seeing another easy win for President Trump again in 2020 :thup::thup::thup::thup:

The Marxists think they can "lie the report into the cornfield."* It is important to call them, particularly the little Goebbels of the fascist press, out on their lies immediately and consistently.

WHEN a leftist lies, which is every time they say or write anything, use the facts to expose them as liars.

The Mueller report is here; https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5955997-Muellerreport

Read it and use it to kick the lying scumbags in the teeth when they start spewing lies - which is ever last time they post.

Proof?

The US is 1 election away from ceasing to be the great experiment in freedom the Founding Fathers laid for us. If a leftist gains power right now, it's over! The US cannot withstand another leftist in charge for at least another 8-12 years. It'll be over. You know, I could just say "Fuck it, I had my freedom." but that's not fair to future generations, and I care about them enough to want them to have the same freedom I had.

Too bad they're just looking down at their phone right now. Herpin' the Derp and shit.

Unfortunately the only way to put garbage like you out of business is vote Democrat. Another term for Trump will complete the destruction of the US as a functioning free country. Suburban voters especially women are going to bury the Republicans in states like Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Unfortunately the only way to put garbage like you out of business is vote Democrat. Another term for Trump will complete the destruction of the US as a functioning free country. Suburban voters especially women are going to bury the Republicans in states like Michigan and Pennsylvania.

Yeah, because real Americans need to be "put out of business", amirite?

Freedom is bad according to you, no?

Last edited:

Proof?

Trump lies and Trump supporters repeat the lies. Trump's list of lies may rival War and Peace before his 4 years are up.

Freedom is bad acording to you, no?

You are hardly a real American. You are a weak minded member of the cult of Trump.

Funny Trump never uses the word Freedom.

[
the report strongly suggests that there was at least an attempt to collude by Trump’s campaign and agents of the Russian government. But the legal threshold is high for the investigators considering how much obstruction they faced.

No, you're fucking lying.

The report is very specific

the investigation did not establish that the
Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

We have redacted report, other trump investigations currently under way, and boatloads of obstruction. All this means we dont know yet whats really going on.

But we do know this:
* Trump pressured witnesses not to cooperate with the investigation
* Trump asked senior officials to lie or mislead the public
* Trump tried to fire the special counsel

Bull fucking shit. You are flat out lying.

Had YOUR PRESIDENT asked ANYONE to lie, the Grand Inquisitor would have brought charges.

As far as "fuck Mueller, he is on a witch hunt," that is the truth, that Trump said this is not "pressuring" anyone, as you lied.

Further you lying moron, had Trump wanted to fire Torquemada, he would have. He had the authority to simply tweet out - "You're fired fuckwad" at any point he wanted - and there was not a thing you traitors could do to stop him.

But he didn't fire him, he let this farce play out.

The report is very specific It did not find any evidence of collusion in the sense that the Trump campaign met with Russians and told them what they could do. It was more subtle. The Trump campaign knew of the Russian efforts to help them. They decided to accept that help. They did by talking strategy and giving polling data to a Manafort business associate with ties to Russian Intelligence. Obviously he passed that information onto Russian Intelligence. Roger Stone has ties to either Assange who released the Podesta e-mails or the Russians who hacked the Podesta e-mails.

Also there were numerous instances that Trump ordered his subordinates to obstruct justice. He was saved in that they did not follow their orders.

You are hardly a real American. You are a weak minded member of the cult of Trump.

How American are you? In what year did your family come here, hmm? Mine have been here since before it was America.

How American are you? In what year did your family come here, hmm? Mine have been here since before it was America.

Who gives a shit? You are un-American as is Trump.

I see what you see, but I'm from the old school of never ever underestimate your opponent. After all, that's what Hillary did, right?

It's pretty early in the campaign season. All of the really big dirty stuff is still being held back.

Jo

That's what I thought. :)

That's what I thought. :)

You are incapable of thinking.

Initially I thought "agree".

Aftwrwards I thought maybe

my moral majority friends are tired of being made to look like hypocrites.

The small government peeps will get iff their butt and vote against Trump

The panic that got him elected may be gone also. Only soo many times you can yell BORDER EMERGENCY.

Initially you were right...

Then you started sliding...

Your Moral Majority friends are either fake or fools...

Trump has done more for them than any Republican before.

The small government peeps see the big picture and they support TRUMP...

Common sense got TRUMP elected.....

Only a fool doesn't think we have an EMERGENCY at the border

and I think you fit the bill...….

What has Trump done for the moral majority?

Trump killed the Evil Witch of the left....

Now he’s stacking the courts and slaying tards left and right.....

Anyone with morals appreciates this...
Killing Stormy Morals lol.

Executive privilege...checks and balances,

Forum List

Back