I’m seeing an easy win for Trump in 2020

Yes my friends, this will absolutely happen. MAGA2020 [emoji95][emoji378][emoji95]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

If we’re currently seeing the best democrats have to offer, Trump will have an easy win.
:)

The insanity we’ve been seeing from democrats is alarming. The abundance of empty promises for free shit isn’t going to fly with people who value the importance of having a job.

Obama once said 2% growth was the new norm. He also said Trump couldn’t do better without a magic wand. We just saw a GDP of 3.2% in the first quarter!
I can only guess Trump has that magic wand. lol

Considering all the crazy shit we’ve been hearing from democrats, and seeing how Trump is delivering, it’s hard to think democrats have a chance at beating him.
You're living in an echo chamber.

I come from a VERY LARGE Catholic family. Made up almost entirely of independents and moderates.

I went home for Easter. Tradition is, we NEVER talk about politics. It came up though.

All 38 folks laughed about the Mueller report. You could tell there we some hurt on all sides, but mostly, folks are just tired of this shit.

If the Dems field a halfway decent candidate, and the corporate media outspends Trump, brainwashing folks like they did last time? You might find yourself very surprised.

Problem is that they don't have a halfway decent candidate at this time.

If we’re currently seeing the best democrats have to offer, Trump will have an easy win.

The insanity we’ve been seeing from democrats is alarming. The abundance of empty promises for free shit isn’t going to fly with people who value the importance of having a job.

Obama once said 2% growth was the new norm. He also said Trump couldn’t do better without a magic wand. We just saw a GDP of 3.2% in the first quarter!

Considering all the crazy shit we’ve been hearing from democrats, and seeing how Trump is delivering, it’s hard to think democrats have a chance at beating him.

I come from a VERY LARGE Catholic family. Made up almost entirely of independents and moderates.

I went home for Easter. Tradition is, we NEVER talk about politics. It came up though.

All 38 folks laughed about the Mueller report. You could tell there we some hurt on all sides, but mostly, folks are just tired of this shit.

If the Dems field a halfway decent candidate, and the corporate media outspends Trump, brainwashing folks like they did last time? You might find yourself very surprised.

By the time 2020 rolls around, I'm not sure it will matter.

They OWN the press, and the press is what determines how most Americans think.

"The Global Capitalist Ruling Classes are About to Teach the World a Lesson""

Perhaps. But, perhaps not:

Most Americans say they have lost trust in the media

Yes, I know. They SAY that.

. . . .and yet. I come here, every day. And everyone only echos what they here on the radio, read in the CFR press, and see on their TEE VEE, don't they?

It's all about fighting with those nasty liberals. Or educating those stupid conservatives.

Nobody looks at the raw data, or what is going on around them and uses critical thinking, alternative sources and tries to figure out what the hell is really going on.

Folks saw an easy win for Hillary. Right?

So who knows what will happen. It depends on what Trump does I suppose. . . . . If he makes the establishment happy, he get to keep his job. If he doesn't, they will replace him. We don't have much choice in the matter.

. . . .and yet. I come here, every day. And everyone only echos what they here on the radio, read in the CFR press, and see on their TEE VEE, don't they?

It's all about fighting with those nasty liberals. Or educating those stupid conservatives.

Nobody looks at the raw data, or what is going on around them and uses critical thinking, alternative sources and tries to figure out what the hell is really going on.

So who knows what will happen. It depends on what Trump does I suppose. . . . . If he makes the establishment happy, he get to keep his job. If he doesn't, they will replace him. We don't have much choice in the matter.

His election shows we DO have a choice. In spite of everything that was said by the media and the polls and the expectations, enough people around the nation rejected Hillary and elected Trump.

The report didn't say there was no collusion. It said they could not establish evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of a criminal conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government.

:rofl: :lmao: :lol:

FUCKING LIAR.

You are flat out fucking insane. You simply reject reality because it doesn't fit your Marxist goals.

You're a Communist, no doubt raised in a single parent home by someone with similar views. Your entire life if things weren't the way you wanted - you'd just lie. At this point you're pathological and can't distinguish between the absurd lies you tell and reality. To you, your lies are reality.

To start with, you dumb little fuck, collusion isn't a crime. How do I know this? Well I actually read the report that you are blatantly lying about.

{In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted
a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of "collusion." In so doing,
the Office recognized that the word "collud[e]" was used in communications with the Acting
Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation's scope and that the term has
frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific
offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal
criminal law.
For those reasons, the Office's focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability}

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5955997-Muellerreport P. 10

Now look, you're dumb as a turnip. A hate filled little fuck who can't construct a single sentence without lying, so legal documents are FAR beyond your grasp.

So you and your filthy, traitorous party started this witch hunt on a charge that is not found in the United States Code. So the Grand Inquisitor perverted it to "conspiracy" which is an actual crime.

Now you flat out fucking lied that Mueller didn't clear him;

{We understood coordination to require an agreement tacit or expressed between the Trump Campaign and the
Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking
actions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests. We applied the term
coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the
Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.
}

Well, you're a fucking liar, but you're a Communist - so that is your way.

Which in legal terms means, they couldn't find a signed document between Trump and Putin saying, "Hey Vlad, let's collude together and destroy America!" That's what would be required to prove criminal conspiracy with the Russian government.

The report specifically outlines evidence of collusion and coordination, including Manafort and Rick Gates giving Russian intelligence operatives internal polling data and setting up a battleground plan for which states Russia should attack. It says Russia actively helped Trump, Trump and his campaign willingly took their assistance, and that the Russians were successful.

No fucking liar, it does not.

{
Separately, on August 2, 2016, Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort met in New York City with his long-time business associate Konstantin Kilimnik, who the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence. Kilimnik requested the meeting to deliver in person a peace plan for Ukraine that Manafort acknowledged to the Special Counsel's Office was a "backdoor" way for Russia to control part of eastern Ukraine; both men believed the plan would require candidate Trump's assent to succeed (were he to be elected President). They also discussed the status of the Trump Campaign and Manafort's strategy for winning Democratic votes in Midwestern states. Months before that meeting, Manafort had caused internal polling data to be shared with Kilimnik, and the sharing continued for some period of time after their August meeting.}

That's it, that's the extent of it fucking liar.

See, you have a serious problem - the first issue is that you truly are insane - pathological liars such as you are considered sociopaths.

But beyond the severe mental illness you suffer from, the FUCKING REPORT IS AVAILABLE, so exposing your lies is simple.
Why Did Manafort Share Trump Polling? Mueller Leaves Clues <--- evidence right here.
Which is suppose you already had mentioned. This is likely only tip of iceberg of conspiracy to defraud our country.
All this is muddled by two factors. Much of this is obfuscated from public view because there are court trials planned (and investigations still on-going), which cannot be tainted with public release. The other factor is the extensive obstruction, which means investigators aren't able to acquire the evidence at the level needed to pass legal muster.

Majority of Americans think Trump lied to public about investigation, poll suggests

Yes moron, you can paste shit from hate sites and little Goebbels that hope to trick the American public. BUT THE FUCKING REPORT is right here;

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5955997-Muellerreport

You lied, the hate sites you have do your thinking for you are lying.

{
We understood coordination to require an agreement, tacit or expressed between the Trump Campaign and the
Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking
actions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests. We applied the term
coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the
Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

}

You fucking scumbag liar.

Every time one of you piles of shit lies, I'm going to kick you in the teeth with the actual report.

You filthy fucks got trashed by this, now you think you can just lie it all away. I'm not going to let you.

I don't think he'll match Reagan's landslide, but he'll come close.
More important, I think his coattails will allow the GOP to regain the House and expand its majority in the Senate. I won't be surprised to see a lot of downticket routs as well.

I don't think it's coat tails. It's just like the Clinton impeachment, America is pissed at the games the Stalinists are playing. This campaign of lies by the fascist press to try and contort the report into saying the opposite of what it says is driving even greater distrust in the lying little Goebbels of the DNC controlled press. No one believes anything the press reports, nor should they.

The Stalinists will get slaughtered in 2020. The only down side is that the Republicans will be the ones who take power in the house.

the reaction to the Mueller report showed that no one has confidence in the office of the presidency anymore. we need a president who will restore it.

His election shows we DO have a choice. In spite of everything that was said by the media and the polls and the expectations, enough people around the nation rejected Hillary and elected Trump.

Go ahead and look into the Clinton's financial connections to the Rothschild's.

Next, look into Trump's Secretary of commerce, Wilbur Ross, the guy that bailed him out when he always went bankrupt. Look into that guy's connection to the Rothschild's.

Seriously, if you think you had a choice, you are delusional.

The only choice they are giving you is on pathetic little social issues that they don't give two shits about. Why? Because the little problems of the small folks don't matter to them. It is the great destinies of nations, the movements of peoples, corporations, commodities, and governments that concern these folks.

If you think you are getting a border wall, you are nuts. But it sure is one hell of a distraction, isn't it? :71:

Sure, go ahead and argue about who gets to use what bathroom. Or kill each other over the color of what skin gets the most money. Hell, you can even marry who ever you want, and give kids the right to vote. Do you think the folks that are REALLY in control give a shit about any of that?

:auiqs.jpg:

Since voting doesn't matter? Of course they don't. You don't REALLY get to choose who you vote for anyway, you KNOW that by now, court rulings have proven that to you. The system has shown you that, right?

Like I said, if Trump does what he is told, he will win. If he doesn't, he will lose.

the reaction to the Mueller report showed that no one has confidence in the office of the presidency anymore. we need a president who will restore it.

I know you're just a troll, but to your point, IF the Stalinists get away with this and are able to destroy the Trump presidency, we will NEVER have a president that has the confidence of the country again. It will be a series of revenge moves. The Americans will do everything possible to destroy any Stalinist president, as the Stalinists have done to Trump. The Executive will be paralyzed permanently. That's okay with the democrats, they want a dictatorship, but for anyone who actually wants constitutional government, this is a disaster.

That president is Trump. He is restoring it. What do you think the country has been trying to do for the last 50 years ? Well Trump has arrived, and he ain't backing down like those wimps that came before him in that time period.

I know you're just a troll, but to your point, IF the Stalinists get away with this and are able to destroy the Trump presidency, we will NEVER have a president that has the confidence of the country again. It will be a series of revenge moves. The Americans will do everything possible to destroy any Stalinist president, as the Stalinists have done to Trump. The Executive will be paralyzed permanently. That's okay with the democrats, they want a dictatorship, but for anyone who actually wants constitutional government, this is a disaster.
do you seriously want me and my husband to vote for Trump? we're gay, not stupid!

13062339_255536988132526_4683063744668685041_n.jpg

The report didn't say there was no collusion. It said they could not establish evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of a criminal conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government.

:rofl: :lmao: :lol:

FUCKING LIAR.

You are flat out fucking insane. You simply reject reality because it doesn't fit your Marxist goals.

You're a Communist, no doubt raised in a single parent home by someone with similar views. Your entire life if things weren't the way you wanted - you'd just lie. At this point you're pathological and can't distinguish between the absurd lies you tell and reality. To you, your lies are reality.

To start with, you dumb little fuck, collusion isn't a crime. How do I know this? Well I actually read the report that you are blatantly lying about.

{In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted
a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of "collusion." In so doing,
the Office recognized that the word "collud[e]" was used in communications with the Acting
Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation's scope and that the term has
frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific
offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal
criminal law.
For those reasons, the Office's focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability}

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5955997-Muellerreport P. 10

Now look, you're dumb as a turnip. A hate filled little fuck who can't construct a single sentence without lying, so legal documents are FAR beyond your grasp.

So you and your filthy, traitorous party started this witch hunt on a charge that is not found in the United States Code. So the Grand Inquisitor perverted it to "conspiracy" which is an actual crime.

Now you flat out fucking lied that Mueller didn't clear him;

{We understood coordination to require an agreement tacit or expressed between the Trump Campaign and the
}

Well, you're a fucking liar, but you're a Communist - so that is your way.

Which in legal terms means, they couldn't find a signed document between Trump and Putin saying, "Hey Vlad, let's collude together and destroy America!" That's what would be required to prove criminal conspiracy with the Russian government.

The report specifically outlines evidence of collusion and coordination, including Manafort and Rick Gates giving Russian intelligence operatives internal polling data and setting up a battleground plan for which states Russia should attack. It says Russia actively helped Trump, Trump and his campaign willingly took their assistance, and that the Russians were successful.

No fucking liar, it does not.

{
Separately, on August 2, 2016, Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort met in New York City with his long-time business associate Konstantin Kilimnik, who the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence. Kilimnik requested the meeting to deliver in person a peace plan for Ukraine that Manafort acknowledged to the Special Counsel's Office was a "backdoor" way for Russia to control part of eastern Ukraine; both men believed the plan would require candidate Trump's assent to succeed (were he to be elected President). They also discussed the status of the Trump Campaign and Manafort's strategy for winning Democratic votes in Midwestern states. Months before that meeting, Manafort had caused internal polling data to be shared with Kilimnik, and the sharing continued for some period of time after their August meeting.}

That's it, that's the extent of it fucking liar.

See, you have a serious problem - the first issue is that you truly are insane - pathological liars such as you are considered sociopaths.

But beyond the severe mental illness you suffer from, the FUCKING REPORT IS AVAILABLE, so exposing your lies is simple.
Why Did Manafort Share Trump Polling? Mueller Leaves Clues <--- evidence right here.
Which is suppose you already had mentioned. This is likely only tip of iceberg of conspiracy to defraud our country.
All this is muddled by two factors. Much of this is obfuscated from public view because there are court trials planned (and investigations still on-going), which cannot be tainted with public release. The other factor is the extensive obstruction, which means investigators aren't able to acquire the evidence at the level needed to pass legal muster.

Majority of Americans think Trump lied to public about investigation, poll suggests

Yes moron, you can paste shit from hate sites and little Goebbels that hope to trick the American public. BUT THE FUCKING REPORT is right here;

https://apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=5955997-Muellerreport

You lied, the hate sites you have do your thinking for you are lying.

{
We understood coordination to require an agreement, tacit or expressed between the Trump Campaign and the

}

You fucking scumbag liar.

Every time one of you piles of shit lies, I'm going to kick you in the teeth with the actual report.

You filthy fucks got trashed by this, now you think you can just lie it all away. I'm not going to let you.
the report strongly suggests that there was at least an attempt to collude by Trump’s campaign and agents of the Russian government. But the legal threshold is high for the investigators considering how much obstruction they faced.

We have redacted report, other trump investigations currently under way, and boatloads of obstruction. All this means we dont know yet whats really going on.

But we do know this:
* Trump pressured witnesses not to cooperate with the investigation
* Trump asked senior officials to lie or mislead the public
* Trump tried to fire the special counsel

The above idiot is "seeing" an easy win.......??????.....................LOL

GUFAHHH.

Yooo iz SEW SMURT...

Dumb commie motherfucker..

Stop listening to the Progressive Channel on Sirius and read the report for yourself.

“Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the [Trump] Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.”

Read the full Mueller report - CNNPolitics

Actually he repeated what the report says.

Actually is said no COLLUSION....

Barr's report on the other hand is going to burn your side bad...…..

This will be way bigger than Watergate....

Tic Toc.....

Mueller wasn't looking for collusion. Barr's report is going to be the nail in Trumps coffin. Barr has ruined himself with this charade.

Are you sniffing glue?

I agree. The Dems don't have anyone except retreads and bat shit crazy dingbats.

I see a victory for Trump in 2020.

The Fanatics on The Left are Religious Zealots and Jihadists. You saw what they did with the Russian Propaganda they purchased, and their sycophantic moles they had placed in to The FBI and DOJ. A den of vipers plotted a COUP and lied and perjured themselves every single day, Including Bob Mueller and his team of Clinton Lawyers. Obama directed the COUP, lied about using Clinton's IIlegal server, directed Loretta Lynch to squash the Clinton Investigation. They engaged in Unmasking, Leaking Classified Intel, Soliciting the help of Russian Spies to rig the elections for them.

If even one American Citizen thinks this is going to be an easy election to win in 2020, they need to re-evaluate the fact that The Democrat Party under the direction of Clinton and Obama, nearly staged a successful COUP and overturned a legitimate election.

Don't sit home thinking this will be an easy election.

Forum List

Back