I'm SNATCHMO! I am a CENTRIST and lean left when it comes to Social Insecurity and Mediscare. I am a senior and have been thru a lot in my life, and

I have never been a fan of HITLERY!
Then why did you give a thumbs down in my Snarky Memes thread about Hillary being the most hated woman? You thumbed down another meme too about liberals but I forget which one.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it's a duck in my opinion.

Whats with all these libs joining and pretending to be other than a lib? Do they make a habit of being fakes and liars? Wait. Don't answer that. Just look at the last voting record for Mr. 80 Million. :rolleyes-41:

You are the most twisted, whacked in the head person on here. Very likely insane. I have literally no idea who or what you are babbling about, and since you never explain your demented babbling, I never will.
Just don't let the secret of the purple in the bag out.

Some kind of recruitment drive. :stir:
Meh, sometimes it's just people talking.

There was a a bit of a shake on a couple of other forums recently that left a few folks looking for somewhere else to go... and those people have friends that they talk to about where they are now and such.

I have suggested this forum to several different people myself in the last week. It's not "recruitment" per say, more than just letting folks that I know from other sites know about someplace different from where they are posting now. It's certainly not malicious.

It only takes a few folks talking to friends about a place like this to start somewhat of a snowball effect of new members joining to see what it's all about.

Some will stay, others won't. At the end of the day, I don't see where more participation on any site like this is necessarily a bad thing either way though. I would think that the owners/admin would actually encourage it.

There was a a bit of a shake on a couple of other forums recently that left a few folks looking for somewhere else to go... and those people have friends that they talk to about where they are now and such.

I have suggested this forum to several different people myself in the last week. It's not "recruitment" per say, more than just letting folks that I know from other sites know about someplace different from where they are posting now. It's certainly not malicious.

It only take a few folks talking to friends about a place like this to start somewhat of a snowball effect of new members joining to see what it's all about.

Some will stay, others won't. At the end of the day, I don't see where more participation on any site like this is necessarily a bad thing either way though. I would think that the owners/admin would actually encourage it.
Thank you Ripster. I hadn't seen some of you for a few months.

tsk tsk.
It was pretty obvious who they were. And you know exactly why they drifted in here...homeless.
But why were you hiding your identity from them.. hmmm
This insane bitch talks in riddles! Why don't you cut your 7th grade drama and just tell people what in the hell you are babbling about? Nobody knows what you're talking about!

This insane bitch talks in riddles! Why don't you cut your 7th grade drama and just tell people what in the hell you are babbling about? Nobody knows what you're talking about!
It's not a riddle mikee, you are just stoopid.... how many times do you need to be told before you get the message....

No, don't answer that... that will only make you look more stoopid....

:coffee:

zzzzzzzzzbat mikee.jpg

It's not a riddle mikee, you are just stoopid.... how many times do you need to be told before you get the message....

No, don't answer that... that will only make you look more stoopid....

:coffee:

View attachment 637959
Ok dude, thats it, I've had enough of you and that babbling troll. Back on ignore. Plus your little butt buddy rippy.

Last edited:

It only takes a few folks talking to friends about a place like this to start somewhat of a snowball effect of new members joining to see what it's all about.

That has nothing to do with what l’m talking about.

You don’t need to explain yourself to me. You are free to go wherever you please.

There’s something else going on.

That has nothing to do with what l’m talking about.

You don’t need to explain yourself to me. You are free to go wherever you please.

There’s something else going on.
Maybe you should start a thread in the conspiracy room about it?

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back