I'm staying at USMB after 5 years and still if i'm not American

There is a lot of free murder here in France right now, I said I wanted to buy a gun but well it’s not very common here but I’m going to buy one , I can’t feel really safe at home even if I have some self defense.

Welcome back. Although you are not an American citizen you can identify as one, lol.
Absolutely, I just received a few days ago and I can say that the people here are far from being like me, they are all for the most part Democrats and I am not at all and I told them , It is better not to talk about politics with certain people because they do not seem to see what is happening in the world. the world is rotten because of the Democrats
We should give you a green card.
images

BTW for decades we had the best French restaurants where I live.
All of the chefs were French.
Maisonette and La Normandie.
the-maisonette-720d8fd1-0cd3-45ef-a028-f25bbafee4c-resize-750.jpeg

il_570xN.1984683014_pz4o.jpg

Welcome back. Although you are not an American citizen you can identify as one, lol.
Absolutely, I just received a few days ago and I can say that the people here are far from being like me, they are all for the most part Democrats and I am not at all and I told them , It is better not to talk about politics with certain people because they do not seem to see what is happening in the world. the world is rotten because of the Democrats
If you think the world is rotten only because of Democrats then you are not living.
Democrats are friends with our enemies and enemies with our friends.

Amazing that a "foreigner" can plainly see that while few Dems, the MSM and much of society here cannot.

We should give you a green card.
images

BTW for decades we had the best French restaurants where I live.
All of the chefs were French.
Maisonette and La Normandie.
the-maisonette-720d8fd1-0cd3-45ef-a028-f25bbafee4c-resize-750.jpeg

il_570xN.1984683014_pz4o.jpg
I love la Normandie here the second house in Normandie .

Normandie2.JPG

If you think the world is rotten only because of Democrats then you are not living.
Democrats are friends with our enemies and enemies with our friends.
Sure buddy, it's both the Dems and Repubs, but you go ahead and practice myopia..
No, there’s a big difference between Democrats and Republicans for Democrats, it’s all social free for all for foreigners and nothing for the people, which is the opposite for Republicans, Trump proved it.
There are lots of Americans who cant handle a restored America that Trump offered.

They preach a LIE telling the naive that there is ZERO DIFFERENCE between the Parties.

They want you to give up and stop voting because they want tou to believe there is no difference.

Occassionally people get tired of this abusive left wing government and throw the Clinton and Obama clones out and replace them with a good man like Trump.

In 2020 they tried an all new tactic -- all out THEFT. The government and the media were complicit in this Commie revolution/sedition

I'm here for the beer.

The french language spoken by a woman sounds very sexy.
But when a man speaks in french, he sounds gay. ... :cool:

The French singers also have sexy voice but it is true that they are also kind feminized.

Contrary to the fallacy about France always surrendering, France's soldiers are some tough sons of bitches: From the French Foreign Legion, to those troops that served in 1960's Vietnam, to those French soldiers in Chad, Mali, and Niger, They've kicked some asses.

One of the things I picked up at the garage sales this weekend was a 1960's era French MAS bayonet. These are highly sought after by people who own the MAS rifle, bringing around $150 on Ebay...

MAS bayonet.jpg

Clever!

When Mayor Lightfoot of Chicago recently said she would only give interviews to journalists of color, a radio caller said a white newsy should go in for an interview, and do a Rachel Dolezal, and say he identified as black.

New Topics

Forum List

Back