I'm still 100 percent pro-Trump

Ok and…?? what does that have to do with your claim that talking points are devoid of facts? Can you show a legit definition that says that?
It’s not problem that you don’t engage with Liberals face to face or watch the idiot news occasionally for a few chuckles.

It’s not problem that you don’t engage with Liberals face to face or watch the idiot news occasionally for a few chuckles.
I live in California… plenty of liberals i engaged with. And I see plenty of idiot news that makes me shake my head. What does that have to do with our talking points discussion?

OP:

Did you hear about the fake-pope-new-order shill Francis defrocking Fr Frank Pavone, someone many Catholics have known as Most Pro-life Priest of All in America?

Fr Frank was also a Trump supporter. I guess someone in the new ordo hierarchy (Church &/ or state) didn't like that..

At least I'm talking about something substantial instead of sounding like an 8 year old. What is with the pastime of hating Trump? Why not worry about your own goddamn self? The point of this thread is not to waste time on politics so I'm done here, have fun tearing each other apart "keyboard warriors"
Opposing Trump and neo-fascist followers’ efforts to destroy democracy is looking out for oneself.

Prog Democracy will one day have ..the ovens ready for the scum.
Prog Democracy will one day have high velocity hot lead flying at them for trying to be like Nazis in America.

That's when they might realize they fucked up; But it will be too late for that. At that point it will not matter.

By the time they realize America is not like 1938 Germany, hordes will be coming for their heads.

Last edited:
Prog Democracy will one day have high velocity hot lead flying at them for trying to be like Nazis in America.

That's when they might realize they fucked up; But it will be too late for that. At that point it will not matter.

By the time they realize America is not like 1938 Germany, hordes will be coming for their heads.
Hate to break it to ya Gomer....but you and your ilk are in the minority...and you don't own all the guns..far from it. Historically, the Left has ALWAYS outgunned the Right, unless the military is also on the Right's side. Which, in this country, and in the here and now, they aren't.
Hot lead flows both ways..and you keyboard warriors would have a rude awakening indeed!

Right-wingers are pussies..they talk a lot of shit...and act on none of it. The few who do..make a few headline...we prosecute the survivors...and move on~

You are a dying breed..anything to hasten that..would be cool.

Hate to break it to ya Gomer....but you and your ilk are in the minority...and you don't own all the guns..far from it. Historically, the Left has ALWAYS outgunned the Right, unless the military is also on the Right's side. Which, in this country, and in the here and now, they aren't.
Hot lead flows both ways..and you keyboard warriors would have a rude awakening indeed!

Right-wingers are pussies..they talk a lot of shit...and act on none of it. The few who do..make a few headline...we prosecute the survivors...and move on~

You are a dying breed..anything to hasten that..would be cool.
That 1/6 stuff was about 5% of what's coming if this current track is not switched.

And no; Leftists shitbags are not a majority and the election was cheated.

I agree with the OP. Better to live in the Trump clown reality than Twitter clown reality.

"I'm still 100 percent pro-Trump"

5uq9a8.jpg

Forum List

Back