I'm still 100 percent pro-Trump

so you are saying that Trump, the most investigated man in modern history has done really bad and illegal things....yet he still lives a better life than you and has never gone to jail?

You really want to stick to that?
Huh? I said nothing of the sort. Try reading slower and comprehending what I actually said

all the negative stuff printed on trump from any source is lies so whatever negative is said about him unless it is something that is reasonable like he lacks tact and is arrogant,the opposite is the case,he has his faults but the negative stuff that demonizes him is all lies and the opposite is the case,the proof in that is you look at all the resident trolls of USMB that demonize him,they are are paid shills for the DNC that have penetrated this site,they ALL have to LIE to try and slander him yet they ignore the corruption of Biden,Obama and Bush,all globalists.

they always ignore the corruption of the dems and the crimes they committed. Like some of the things they say Bush was corrupt in,had that corruption occured under Obama they would have said it wasnt true.:uhoh3:proof we have paid shills for the DNC that have penetrated this site. we got this one resident troll for instance who tries to tell us that Bush stole the election both times but Biden did not. :uhoh3: hypocrites like them are a sad excuse for the human race.
"all the resident trolls of USMB that demonize him,they are are paid shills for the DNC"
HANG ON!!!!
Someone is getting paid for this... Where can I send the DNC my invoice....

candycorn How much are you getting because I am definitely getting the Christmas bonus this year...
Crap! I called Christmas, I mean the festive bonus...

Surrender accepted...loser~
You picked the story, not I. I cherry-picked nothing.
It was you who claimed the veto over-ride was the reason that foreign aid never really slowed under Trump. There is only one Trump veto overridden.
So, perhaps YOU ought to do some more research.
You cherry picked and you are too old and Alpha to admit it.

all the negative stuff printed on trump from any source is lies so whatever negative is said about him unless it is something that is reasonable like he lacks tact and is arrogant,the opposite is the case,he has his faults but the negative stuff that demonizes him is all lies and the opposite is the case,the proof in that is you look at all the resident trolls of USMB that demonize him,they are are paid shills for the DNC that have penetrated this site,they ALL have to LIE to try and slander him yet they ignore the corruption of Biden,Obama and Bush,all globalists.

they always ignore the corruption of the dems and the crimes they committed. Like some of the things they say Bush was corrupt in,had that corruption occured under Obama they would have said it wasnt true.:uhoh3:proof we have paid shills for the DNC that have penetrated this site. we got this one resident troll for instance who tries to tell us that Bush stole the election both times but Biden did not. :uhoh3: hypocrites like them are a sad excuse for the human race.
I liked this post. I never considered that there were trolls from the DNC but it just stands to reason there would be.

Surely there are reasons to ban them..? Normally, I don't believe in censoring or banning but you know... I have always asked myself "Why do liberals come to this site? Why don't they go some lib-supporting site?" I guess I really don't want to ban them.. unless they say something that threatens someone.. but they are so annoying, you "lose your religion" sometimes..

Thanks for answering my Q (although i wasn't totally clueless.. I always figured there were big shot Ds here.. just not from the DNC but .. well, I never thought about it much until reading your post)

I liked this post. I never considered that there were trolls from the DNC but it just stands to reason there would be.

Surely there are reasons to ban them..? Normally, I don't believe in censoring or banning but you know... I have always asked myself "Why do liberals come to this site? Why don't they go some lib-supporting site?" I guess I really don't want to ban them.. unless they say something that threatens someone.. but they are so annoying, you "lose your religion" sometimes..

Thanks for answering my Q (although i wasn't totally clueless.. I always figured there were big shot Ds here.. just not from the DNC but .. well, I never thought about it much until reading your post)
Speaking for myself, I deplore an echo chamber. I come here to brangle..as do most, if they're honest. I like hearing opposing views..and I love smashing out idiots. I get to do this here with a wonderful regularity.
I also learn a lot..and that's cool also.
As for 'big-shot D's' somehow, I really doubt it. Why would they bother? This is a small potatoes site..and almost everyone here, myself included, aren't really going to change shit about what they believe.
There is also the risk..in this day and age..of being doxxed..this is a reality for the movers and shakers. I doubt anyone wants their posts outed, mislabeled and misinterpreted. Never-mind the perception that anyone serious would never hang out in an obscure Conservative/alt-right/somewhat racist site.

Losing your religion..as it were. Hmmm--perhaps if you get overly annoyed..there might be a deeper lesson? So many here are belief-driven..and not fact-driven at all, although they'll claim their opinions as fact.

That's where I come in~

From the link....
Nov 8, 2022 - Politics & Policy

Now's who's the idiot here? The guy who can't even read? Who jerks his knee instantly in the most foolish manner possible?

Yup..you got it...JustaGuy1---JustADumbass1

You. You aren't in my league kid.

Updated Nov 8, 2022 - Politics & Policy

Abrams concedes to Kemp in Georgia governor's race​

Democrat Stacey Abrams has conceded the Georgia gubernatorial race to Republican Gov. Brian Kemp after a closely watched rematch.

You. You aren't in my league kid.

Updated Nov 8, 2022 - Politics & Policy

Abrams concedes to Kemp in Georgia governor's race​

Democrat Stacey Abrams has conceded the Georgia gubernatorial race to Republican Gov. Brian Kemp after a closely watched rematch.

Well...ya got that right. I'm in the bigs..and you? AA at best.

2018 is way over. If that's the best ya can do..too funny. Do forgive for thinking that your allegation was in some way topical.

Forum List

Back