I'm still 100 percent pro-Trump

The difference between us....is that I'm able to process objective reality. You must surround yourself with fantastically elaborate conspiracies to balm a fragile ego and unearned sense of entitlement. You don't believe that power must be earned. You believe it must be given to you.....regardless of what the people decide.

I disagree.

I'll stick with the actual election results over your subjective fantasies.
What year did you graduate? And stop trying to gaslight me, shitbag, fuck you with that. :nono:

You may not even be American for all I know.

What year did you graduate? And stop trying to gaslight me, shitbag, fuck you with that. :nono:

In a year that allowed me to recognize that 306 is larger than 232. A lesson that you have yet to process.

In a year that allowed me to recognize that 306 is larger than 232. A lesson that you have yet to process.
Oh! So you didn't go to a real school but are a paid online shill, huh? Great! :rolleyes-41:

How..actually typical from those that post in the manner that you do. :dunno:

Oh! So you didn't go to a real school but are a paid online shill, huh? Great! :rolleyes-41:

A new conspiracy, huh?

I can always tell when I've well and truly won the debate.....when your ilk must invent a new conspiracy to buttress their failed woldview.

Moron, our economy was riding high in the Fall of 2020, there was no recession, other than the one arbitrarily created by democrats in response to a global pandemic. You still have boll weevils for brains.

The economy was not doing well in Fall in 2020. Fair or unfair, that falls on the president. And being a president in a faltering economy does little to improve reelection odds.

The economy was not doing well in Fall in 2020. Fair or unfair, that falls on the president. And being a president in a faltering economy does little to improve reelection odds.
economynpc.jpg

No, now we're just gonna meme your stuff on out. Because it's worthless.

Maybe not to you, because you get paid per character, but IDGAF.

If your arguments had merit, you wouldn't need to invent yet another imaginary conspiracy to buttress your failed worldview.

Of course they are talking points, ones that you lazily blame on POTUS. You’re not fooling anybody

Ok then. If they're just "talking points", you should be able to disprove every one of them.

He is the first president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system,the reason the deep state has been unsuccessful in taking him out as they were with kennedy is in this modern day and age we have too much advanced technology thst helps keep trump one step ahead of them.
Probably not a coincidence that after Eisenhower warned us about the DeepState - (Military Industial Complex)
The next President gets killed in front of the world.

You wouldn't say that if Republicans had won. Idiot.

I would if they had and it looked like it does with the way the Democrats won. :dunno:

That's bad anomalies. Ones that make a majority of Americans question the integrity of our elections.

You're in the minority that thinks our elections are OK.

80% don't. And Democrats were oversampled, too.

The actual poll

A new ABC News/Ipsos poll, released ahead of the one-year anniversary of the attack on the U.S. Capitol finds that nearly three-quarters (72%) think that those involved in the attack posed a threat to democracy. A majority (58%) find Donald Trump bears a good amount or great deal of responsibility for the attack on the Capitol. However, these views vary sharply by partisan lines, showing the disparate realities that exist in our political system right now. Republicans (45%) are much less likely to say that people involved in the attack were threatening democracy than Democrats (96%). And Democrats (91%) are significantly more likely to say Donald Trump is responsible for the attack than Republicans (20%).

From your link:

The ABC/Ipsos poll, which was conducted by Ipsos in partnership with ABC News using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel, also found that when asked to mention one word to describe what happened on Jan. 6, an overwhelming majority of Americans (68%) responded with a critical description. In fact, only one of the top 10 one-word responses suggest sympathy toward the events. That term, "setup," was the eighth-most frequent response. Overall, the top five words used to describe Jan. 6 were insurrection, treason, riot, chaos and disgust.
And while earlier data reported by ABC/Ipsos found that large shares of Republicans felt that Joe Biden's election was not legitimate alongside feelings that those present at the Capitol on Jan. 6 may have been attempting to protect democracy, rather than threaten it, GOP respondents also communicated very few warm feelings about the riots themselves when asked what word comes to mind to describe what happened that day.
https://https://abcnews.go.com/Poli...th-final-voting-rights-push/story?id=81773962
The most frequently used one-word responses among Republicans were critical, with "chaos," "disgust," "disgrace" and "crazy" as top terms. Democrats' language was far more dire, with the lion's share choosing the term "insurrection," "treason" and "terrorism."

Among the very few sympathetic terms regarding the Jan. 6 attacks were "fake," "protest" and "setup." Less than 2% of respondents mentioned these.

This line right here ^^ just shows how blind and partisan you are. Even if you’re a trump fan, to deny the he has done anything negative is a joke. You’re just a puppet for his “fake news” tactic. Shocking that it works
so you are saying that Trump, the most investigated man in modern history has done really bad and illegal things....yet he still lives a better life than you and has never gone to jail?

You really want to stick to that?

The actual poll

A new ABC News/Ipsos poll, released ahead of the one-year anniversary of the attack on the U.S. Capitol finds that nearly three-quarters (72%) think that those involved in the attack posed a threat to democracy. A majority (58%) find Donald Trump bears a good amount or great deal of responsibility for the attack on the Capitol. However, these views vary sharply by partisan lines, showing the disparate realities that exist in our political system right now. Republicans (45%) are much less likely to say that people involved in the attack were threatening democracy than Democrats (96%). And Democrats (91%) are significantly more likely to say Donald Trump is responsible for the attack than Republicans (20%).

From your link:

The ABC/Ipsos poll, which was conducted by Ipsos in partnership with ABC News using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel, also found that when asked to mention one word to describe what happened on Jan. 6, an overwhelming majority of Americans (68%) responded with a critical description. In fact, only one of the top 10 one-word responses suggest sympathy toward the events. That term, "setup," was the eighth-most frequent response. Overall, the top five words used to describe Jan. 6 were insurrection, treason, riot, chaos and disgust.
And while earlier data reported by ABC/Ipsos found that large shares of Republicans felt that Joe Biden's election was not legitimate alongside feelings that those present at the Capitol on Jan. 6 may have been attempting to protect democracy, rather than threaten it, GOP respondents also communicated very few warm feelings about the riots themselves when asked what word comes to mind to describe what happened that day.
https://https://abcnews.go.com/Poli...th-final-voting-rights-push/story?id=81773962
The most frequently used one-word responses among Republicans were critical, with "chaos," "disgust," "disgrace" and "crazy" as top terms. Democrats' language was far more dire, with the lion's share choosing the term "insurrection," "treason" and "terrorism."

Among the very few sympathetic terms regarding the Jan. 6 attacks were "fake," "protest" and "setup." Less than 2% of respondents mentioned these.

That's a bullshit poll. Democrats are a far worse threat to this country than the 9/11 hijackers.

The Trump cult is still with us obviously.

But weaker and more stupid

The Trump cult is still with us obviously.

But weaker and more stupid
Yet, you still cant figure out why he was bad for America.....ooops....can no longer say America......Now we are referred to as US citizens.....ooops....again my bad...within a few months we will be told we must refer to ourselves as US residents.

That's a bullshit poll. Democrats are a far worse threat to this country than the 9/11 hijackers.
I hear your opinion..I used that poll because your bro The Duke cited it in his post..so since one of your ilk legitimized it, you all would think it relevant?
I guess that's the danger of cherry-picking data..that others might actually go to the same source you used and find that it doesn't mean at all what you said it does eh?

Forum List

Back