I'm still 100 percent pro-Trump

Laughing....dude, Trump is the Dem's best weapon against the GOP. Trump is intolerable to almost half of the electorate. He'd be the weakest opponent that the GOP could possibly put up as a candidate.

And if he doesn't get the nomination, then he burns the GOP to the ground with accusations of fraud, rigging, and a stolen nomination. Convincing more than enough of his supporters to tank any candidate that the GOP might put up instead of Trump.
Dems are piss and shit.

Dems are piss and shit.

And yet with Trump's help, they're virtually guaranteed to win in 2024.

Look at Trump's response to Ted Cruz's win in Iowa in 2016 as a preview of the kind of conspiracy addled vitriol Trump will spew if he isn't winning the nomination. He'll burn the GOP to the ground if he doesn't get it. And lose again if he does.

You're fucked.

Look at Trump's response to Ted Cruz's win in Iowa in 2016 as a preview of the kind of conspiracy addled vitriol Trump will spew if he isn't winning the nomination. He'll burn the GOP to the ground if he doesn't get it. And lose again if he does.

You're fucked.
LMAO even with all the Dem RIGGING and CHEATING and LYING they still just lost the House, Tissue? Good luck in 2024 after 2 more years of Biden and stupid shit Dems in congress. :auiqs.jpg:

LMAO even with all the Dem RIGGING and CHEATING and LYING they still just lost the House, Tissue? Good luck in 2024 after 2 more years of Biden and stupid shit Dems in congress. :auiqs.jpg:

What dem 'rigging' and 'cheating'?

And as long as Trump is working to help the dems in 2024, they're virtually guaranteed the presidency. The GOP either puts their weakest possible candidate forward.....or Trump burns the GOP to the ground.

I get to sit back and roast marshmallows as the GOP burns.

Who gives a shit douche..he was..and still is, right.
Damn..my bad..forgot who I was talking to--pearls before swine. I should never waste a serious post on you.
Didn't even occur to you to intelligently discuss what was said..perhaps notice that I proved you a total liar..what with the weekly wage for rent thing you say is no longer possible.
Nope..would rather grind on a long dead singer.

Name of the song..idiot..is Working Class Hero..and it was a call to arms aimed at exactly those you were pretending to care about.

Too sad...He also wrote.."If you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao, you're not going to make it with anyone anyhow"

FYI..it's 12 degrees here in the high desert..but the fire is toasty. You couldn't pay me enough to live in a shithole like Florida.
It's a call to arms for commies, you commie fucktard! :laughing0301:

12 degrees. Have fun with that! It's about 68 here. :D

You're fucked.
Fucktards like you are intolerable to every person with a lick of sense on this earth.

Chew on that fer a minute.

Fucktards like you are intolerable to every person with a lick of sense on this earth.

Chew on that fer a minute.

Or, you just don't want to face the reality of your situation.

Trump lost in 2020. Badly and by a landslide. He did and does horribly with independents. And with nearly half of the electorate refusing to vote for Trump under any circumstance, Trump will need almost all the independent vote.

Which he won't get.

Trump is the worst possible candidate that GOP could possibly run. And if they don't, Trump will burn the GOP to the ground.

Welp, you're fucked.

Or, you just don't want to face the reality of your situation.

Trump lost in 2020. Badly and by a landslide. He did and does horribly with independents. And with nearly half of the electorate refusing to vote for Trump under any circumstance, Trump will need almost all the independent vote.

Which he won't get.

Trump is the worst possible candidate that GOP could possibly run. And if they don't, Trump will burn the GOP to the ground.

Welp, you're fucked.
Trump lost due to Democracy being cheated in 2020 and a majority of people in the country are pissed off as a motherfucker about it, punk. There's no majority that voted for Biden, that was all fabricated.

Nobody turned out in droves to "beat Trump" or vote for the potatohead pedophile that didn't even campaign for the last 3 weeks of the election because they knew the cheat was in the bag.

They got the number of real votes for Trump, then faked enough to beat that during the next 3-something weeks.
It took them that long to do so.

That's why they had to "stop counting" then "keep counting" for 3+ weeks? In 240 years it never took that long to tally an election.

Why would they be worse at it now than anybody has been for the past 200+ years, chump?

Things you never question because you're a fucking mullethead.

Trump lost due to Democracy being cheated in 2020 and a majority of people in the country are pissed off as a motherfucker about it, punk. There's no majority that voted for Biden, that was all fabricated.

Nobody turned out in droves to "beat Trump" or vote for the potatohead pedophile that didn't even campaign for the last 3 weeks of the election because they knew the cheat was in the bag.

They got the number of real votes for Trump, then faked enough to beat that during the next 3-something weeks.
It took them that long to do so.

That's why they had to "stop counting" then "keep counting" for 3+ weeks? In 240 years it never took that long to tally an election.

Why would they be worse at it now than anybody has been for the past 200+ years, chump?

Things you never question because you're a fucking mullethead.

Trump lost because he was a sitting president in a recession. And he had alienated so much of the electorate that he made it almost impossible for him to win.

You cling to the Big Lie because you lack the capacity to take personal responsibility and are crippled by a sense of overwhelming entitlement. You insist on power your ilk haven't earned. You made a bad chooice in supporting Trump, who lost by a landslide. Rather than accepting that fact, you invent elaborate conspiracies why someone *else* is to blame.

But not you.

In the party of personal responsibility its ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Trump lost because he was a sitting president in a recession. And he had alienated so much of the electorate that he made it almost impossible for him to win.

You cling to the Big Lie because you lack the capacity to take personal responsibility and are crippled by a sense of overwhelming entitlement. You insist on power your ilk haven't earned. You made a bad chooice in supporting Trump, who lost by a landslide. Rather than accepting that fact, you invent elaborate conspiracies why someone *else* is to blame.

But not you.

In the party of personal responsibility its ALWAYS someone else's fault.
We know that election was cheated and will fuck things up if it happens again. You'll see what it's like when everybody riots instead of just the dependants. And there will be guns, because fuck you.
It will be a real insurgency/insurrection. One the government has no chance of stopping.
Not even if all you pussy motherfuckers band together and back all the government and everything can you stop how pissed off people are right now.
The Big Lie is that a geriatric potatohead pedophile and known government grifter that didn't even campaign and had no enthusiasm got the most votes ever in America over the 2nd most popular president in America's history.

Last edited:
We know that election was cheated and will fuck things up if it happens again. You'll see what it's like when everybody riots instead of just the dependants.

You imagine the election was cheated.....because you feel entitled to power you haven't earned. And you'd rather cling to a fantastically elaborate fantasy that take personal responsibility for your own bad judgment in supporting Trump in the 2020 election.

In the party of personal responsibility, its ALWAYS someone else's fault.

You imagine the election was cheated.....because you feel entitled to power you haven't earned. And you'd rather cling to a fantastically elaborate fantasy that take personal responsibility for your own bad judgment in supporting Trump in the 2020 election.

In the party of personal responsibility, its ALWAYS someone else's fault.
Fuck you; That election was cheated. The only other one I've ever seen that was was in 2000. Jeb cheated it for his brother, or else Al Gore would have been president. You don't look at things objectively like I do. In 2020, Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey, The FBI, Democrats, and Media put their thumbs on the scale of American election.
Get real, bitch. Why'd the number of total votes increase to unrealistic levels, Hmm?
22 million over 2016. The population didn't increase that much, there weren't that many voters coming of age in the pipeline, either. :nono:
22 million more. Who the fuck was voting in 2020? Everybody I know except for 2 people voted for Trump.
People didn't turn out at the polls to vote for Biden, and there's no way the motherfucker got 100% of mail-in votes.

This chart says it all. There was a fuckton of fake people in the US in 2020.

Last edited:
Fuck you; That election was cheated. The only other one I've ever seen that was was in 2000. Jeb cheated itfor his brother, or else Al Gore would have been president. You don't look at things objectively like I do.

Says you, citing you. All to cling to an elaborate fantasy to bolster your unearned sense of entitlement. And your unwillingness to take any personal responsibility for your own bad judgment.

I'll stick with the actual election results, thank you.

Says you, citing you. All to cling to an elaborate fantasy to bolster your unearned sense of entitlement. And your unwillingness to take any personal responsibility for your own bad judgment.

I'll stick with the actual election results, thank you.
You wouldn't say that if Republicans had won. Idiot.

I would if they had and it looked like it does with the way the Democrats won. :dunno:

That's bad anomalies. Ones that make a majority of Americans question the integrity of our elections.

You're in the minority that thinks our elections are OK.

80% don't. And Democrats were oversampled, too.

Last edited:
You wouldn't say that if Republicans had won. Idiot.

I would if they had and it looked like it does with the way the Democrats won. :dunno:

That's bad anomalies. Ones that make a majority of Americans question the integrity of our elections.

You're in the minority that thinks our elections are OK.

80% don't.

Its a 'bad' outcome that you oppose. Not a bad process.

You believe that you and your ilk deserve power, regardless of what the people decide. So you make up elaborate fantasies to balm your ego and unearned sense of entitlement to that power. Blaming anyone but yourself for your own failures and poor judgment.

No thank you.

I'll stick with the actual election results, the recounts, hand counts, machine counts, forensic audits, official tallies, state tallies, and electoral vote. All confirming the same thing: Biden won by a landslide.

Your subjective fantasies, I leave to you.

Its a 'bad' outcome that you oppose. Not a bad process.

You believe that you and your ilk deserve power, regardless of what the people decide. So you make up elaborate fantasies to balm your ego and unearned sense of entitlement to that power. Blaming anyone but yourself for your own failures and poor judgment.

No thank you.

I'll stick with the actual election results, the recounts, hand counts, machine counts, forensic audits, official tallies, state tallies, and electoral vote. All confirming the same thing: Biden won by a landslide.

Your subjective fantasies, I leave to you.
You're not going to gaslight me. The people's choice was overridden by cheating, and I'm not happy about it, and neither are they.

America has historically not had that happening.

Last edited:
You motherfucker. The people's choice was overridden by cheating, and I'm not happy about it. And neither are they.

America has historically not had that happening.

Says you, citing your subjective fantasy. A fantasy you cling to.....to service your unearned sense of entitlement to power you don't deserve, nor the people chosen you for.

No thank you. I'll stick with the actual election results over whatever fancy of imagination you must use to avoid taking responsibility for your own poor judgment.

As would any rational person.

Says you, citing your subjective fantasy. A fantasy you cling to.....to service your unearned sense of entitlement to power you don't deserve, nor the people chosen you for.

No thank you. I'll stick with the actual election results over whatever fancy of imagination you must use to avoid taking responsibility for your own poor judgment.

As would any rational person.
No, you've been taught by critical theory and I have a liberal education based on the Socratic method. That's the difference between us.

They taught us to question everything and taught you to obey. There's a bit of a difference there.

No, you're a programmed moron and I have a liberal education. That's the difference between us.

The difference between us....is that I'm able to process objective reality. You must surround yourself with fantastically elaborate conspiracy fantasies to balm a fragile ego and unearned sense of entitlement. You don't believe that power must be earned. You believe it must be given to you.....regardless of what the people decide.

I disagree.

I'll stick with the actual election results over your subjective fantasies. As would any rational person.

Forum List

Back