I'm still 100 percent pro-Trump

There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill
If you want to be like the folks on the hill

John Lennon

I agree with most of what you say..sadly, that was NEVER what MAGA was about, to Trump. It was a way to focus all the inchoate rage and despair of the working white men, play to their deepest fears--so he, an entitled elite, could rise to power. On your backs. It worked...for him.
For the working poor..not so much..and for the country...not at all.

The American dream was never for all..it was the carrot dangled at the end of a long rope.

BTW..average yearly wage Twin Falls Idaho $52,880 Twin Falls County Idaho Household Income | Department of Numbers
Average Rent Twin Falls Idaho $825 month Basically one weeks pay--just sayin'
Bullshit...MAGA was about US Citizens being employed and not spoon-feeding US tax money to every shithole on earth.
Trump was very explicit about these topics and if you say he wasn't, you're full of shit.

100% right.
No shit sherlock. If fake news is whining about something then it, by definition, is something that didn’t happen. Thats a given. You’re trying to make a point about an obvious fact that’s isn’t in contention. So congratulations. I dont know what you think you’re proving but hats off to ya anyways!!

No shit sherlock. If fake news is whining about something then it, by definition, is something that didn’t happen. Thats a given. You’re trying to make a point about an obvious fact that’s isn’t in contention. So congratulations. I dont know what you think you’re proving but hats off to ya anyways!!

Then all these poor souls need to do about Trump's tax returns being release.....is call them fake news.

Poof, they disappear (for them anyway).

Problem solved.

The ones that have a parking lot for an address.

What parking lot, and what address? Its one conspiracy backed by nothing backing another conspiracy backed by nothing.

Are you starting to see why your shrill hysterics were laughed out of every court to hear them?

Like him, hate him, despise him or whatever. It doesn't change the fact that Trump is the only man in America capable of fixing this broken country. He'd fix the border, law enforcement, the education system, the FBI-DOJ, drug and human smuggling, the supply chain and inflation and our looming energy disaster. There is nobody else, in either party, with the smarts, energy and balls to fix these things except Trump.
That's exactly WHY these DC thugs would take us to war to avoid having him in the chair again. This country is already in the first stages of civil war. At least by electing him, we'd get an honest admission from the Left.

Bullshit...MAGA was about US Citizens being employed and not spoon-feeding US tax money to every shithole on earth.
Trump was very explicit about these topics and if you say he wasn't, you're full of shit.
Yeah..that's what he said, all right--not that it worked out that way.

That's exactly WHY these DC thugs would take us to war to avoid having him in the chair again. This country is already in the first stages of civil war. At least by electing him, we'd get an honest admission from the Left.

Nah, the Civil war was lead by states. Not a single state is behind the delusional batshit that your ilk are spewing.

What you call a 'civil war' is just deplorables aiming to kill cops and anyone else that gets in their way. And if you think the nation is going to get behind your cop killing fantasies, you're in for a rather nasty surprise.

Then all these poor souls need to do about Trump's tax returns being release.....is call them fake news.

Poof, they disappear (for them anyway).

Problem solved.
Yup. They’ve been conditions to dismiss anything they don’t like as fake news and then ignore it. It’s a pathetic and low IQ tactic but they aren’t fooling anybody

Of course not. Why would it impress me to copy and paste a bunch of right wing talking points? That’s easy

They're not "right-wing talking points." They are failures of the government you yourself elected, the results of which are detrimentally-effecting every person in this country, whether they be right, left, or otherwise.

Just because you voted for this doesn't mean you're above all.

Yeah..that's what he said, all right--not that it worked out that way.

Guess why there was foreign aid, Mr. I Know Everything?
Because the Liberals in the House overrode Trump's veto.
You know squat.

They're not "right-wing talking points." They are failures of the government you yourself elected, the results of which are detrimentally-effecting every person in this country, whether they be right, left, or otherwise.

Just because you voted for this doesn't mean you're above all.
Of course they are talking points, ones that you lazily blame on POTUS. You’re not fooling anybody

Guess why there was foreign aid, Mr. I Know Everything?
Because the Liberals in the House overrode Trump's veto.
You know squat.
Too funny...I don't know all that much..but I do know that only one Trump veto was overridden in his presidency, when he was a lame duck....and it was a Republican Senate that did it--and it was definitely not about foreign aid

The Republican-controlled Senate held a rare New Year's Day session to debate the move, which had already been voted for by the House of Representatives.
The $740bn (£549bn) bill will fund defence policy for the year to come.
Mr Trump, who leaves office in a few weeks, objected to certain provisions in the bill.
The Senate voted 81-13 for the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) - a two-thirds majority is required to override a presidential veto in both chambers.
Mr Trump had taken issue with policies that limit troop withdrawals from Afghanistan and Europe and remove Confederate leaders' names from military bases.
He also wanted the bill to repeal a liability shield for social media companies.

Before the debate began, Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said he was determined to pass the bill.
"Here's what the Senate is focused on - completing the annual defence legislation that looks after our brave men and women who volunteer to wear the uniform.
"We've passed this legislation 59 years in a row. And one way or another, we're going to complete the 60th annual NDAA and pass it into law before this Congress concludes on Sunday," he added.
Later Mr Trump responded to the vote specifically on the issue of liability protection.

"Our Republican Senate just missed the opportunity to get rid of Section 230, which gives unlimited power to Big Tech companies. Pathetic!!!" he said on Twitter.

Yeah, the House did indeed vote to overturn--but it was the Republican Senate that drove the nail into the coffin. Not about foreign aid..and this was at the end..so what do you have to say about the four years previous? Do you have anything to refute the link I posted?

I thought not.

Too funny...I don't know all that much..but I do know that only one Trump veto was overridden in his presidency, when he waas a lame duck....and it was a Republican Senate that did it--and it was definitely not about foreign aid

The Republican-controlled Senate held a rare New Year's Day session to debate the move, which had already been voted for by the House of Representatives.
The $740bn (£549bn) bill will fund defence policy for the year to come.
Mr Trump, who leaves office in a few weeks, objected to certain provisions in the bill.
The Senate voted 81-13 for the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) - a two-thirds majority is required to override a presidential veto in both chambers.
Mr Trump had taken issue with policies that limit troop withdrawals from Afghanistan and Europe and remove Confederate leaders' names from military bases.
He also wanted the bill to repeal a liability shield for social media companies.

Before the debate began, Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said he was determined to pass the bill.
"Here's what the Senate is focused on - completing the annual defence legislation that looks after our brave men and women who volunteer to wear the uniform.
"We've passed this legislation 59 years in a row. And one way or another, we're going to complete the 60th annual NDAA and pass it into law before this Congress concludes on Sunday," he added.
Later Mr Trump responded to the vote specifically on the issue of liability protection.

"Our Republican Senate just missed the opportunity to get rid of Section 230, which gives unlimited power to Big Tech companies. Pathetic!!!" he said on Twitter.
You are now picking your stories.
Last week one of your LibTard pals posted foreign aid to a bunch of shitholes that Trump vetoed.
I have to go to sleep now so try and do some more research instead of shooting off your mouth while admitting you don't know much and then cherry pick a story.

You are now picking your stories.
Last week one of your LibTard pals posted foreign aid to a bunch of shitholes that Trump vetoed.
I have to go to sleep now so try and do some more research instead of shooting off your mouth while admitting you don't know much and then cherry pick a story.
Surrender accepted...loser~
You picked the story, not I. I cherry-picked nothing.
It was you who claimed the veto over-ride was the reason that foreign aid never really slowed under Trump. There is only one Trump veto overridden.
So, perhaps YOU ought to do some more research.

Yet here he sits..as close to indictment as he's ever been, with a diminishing base and the majority of this country convinced he's a sleaze.
Clinton is widely considered to have been a good President, not great..but good. His place in history is secure...Lewinski notwithstanding.
Obama is beloved by most of America...were he able to run against Trump it wouldn't even be fair.
Trump's presidency was a four year train wreck

I find most partisans stupid..regardless of polarity. But you Trumpkins do take the cake.
Trump was only our first salvo fools. The Dem party's pain and suffering have only just begun. Earth is fed up with those lying bunch of woke morons.

Trump was only our first salvo fools. The Dem party's pain and suffering have only just begun. Earth is fed up with those lying bunch of woke morons.

Laughing....dude, Trump is the Dem's best weapon against the GOP. Trump is intolerable to almost half of the electorate. He'd be the weakest opponent that the GOP could possibly put up as a candidate.

And if he doesn't get the nomination, then he burns the GOP to the ground with accusations of fraud, rigging, and a stolen nomination. Convincing more than enough of his supporters to tank any candidate that the GOP might put up instead of Trump.

Forum List

Back