I'm still 100 percent pro-Trump

Aren't you the guy that said that the folks that attacked the capitol on January 6th did nothing wrong?
You don't support the 1st amendment, brah? Post the 1st amendment here and then post what you disagree with after.

So basically you don't really care about Biden's high energy prices.

Ok, address something else on the list.

Basically, it doesn't matter. Almost half of the electorate won't vote for Trump under any circumstance. That means that Trump will need to win over independents......and they can't stand him.

Trump had his ass handed to him by Biden BEFORE Trump's epic failure on January 6th, BEFORE Trump called for the termination of the Constitution.

Aren't you the guy that said that the folks that attacked the capitol on January 6th did nothing wrong?

No more wrong than the leftist turds who protested, rioted, looted burned assaulted, and murdered during the whole year of 2020 because of one dead Negro. Except the leftist turds were never held accountible.

No more wrong than the leftist turds who protested, rioted, looted burned assaulted, and murdered during the whole year of 2020 because of one dead Negro. Except the leftist turds were never held accountible.

So we have another conservative who was cool with the attack on the capitol, sedition, a violent attempt to overturn a lawful election and assault of our police.

Ladies and Gentlemen......the 'law and order party'.

You don't support the 1st amendment, brah? Post the 1st amendment here and then post what you disagree with after.
Doesn't the first amendment include personal expression? Aint you the party that is banning anything that goes against tradition? I have no problem with tradition as normal needs to be normal and there's nothing special without it but damn.

all the negative stuff printed on trump from any source is lies so whatever negative is said about him unless it is something that is reasonable like he lacks tact and is arrogant,the opposite is the case,he has his faults but the negative stuff that demonizes him is all lies and the opposite is the case,the proof in that is you look at all the resident trolls of USMB that demonize him,they are are paid shills for the DNC that have penetrated this site,they ALL have to LIE to try and slander him yet they ignore the corruption of Biden,Obama and Bush,all globalists.

they always ignore the corruption of the dems and the crimes they committed. Like some of the things they say Bush was corrupt in,had that corruption occured under Obama they would have said it wasnt true.:uhoh3:proof we have paid shills for the DNC that have penetrated this site. we got this one resident troll for instance who tries to tell us that Bush stole the election both times but Biden did not. :uhoh3: hypocrites like them are a sad excuse for the human race.

Whether you think it's "stupid" or not is irrelevant. Everything in the list is verifiable truth.

Do you like what you voted for?
Our resident paid shills of the DNC are emerging alongside with him dismissing facts as fake news. :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Whether you think it's "stupid" or not is irrelevant. Everything in the list is verifiable truth.

Do you like what you voted for?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I was about to say best damn post on this thread but thst post you were talking about was the best so this would be second best post on the thread.lol

I don't care if Biden is accountable or not. Those are still things that are happening on his watch, and things that were not happening when Trump was President.

And it doesn't matter that the gas and oil priced receded. Because they went that high under Biden, not under Trump.

Are you even getting an idea of how much of a failure your President it? I would suggest going back and re-reading the list. Or better yet, print out several copies from the link below, and give them to some of your friends.
He keeps trying to laugh off the facts he can’t counter,he won’t go back and read them because he only sees what he wants to see and his boss instructs him not to read it. :abgg2q.jpg:

Doesn't the first amendment include personal expression? Aint you the party that is banning anything that goes against tradition? I have no problem with tradition as normal needs to be normal and there's nothing special without it but damn.
Post the 1st amendment, boi. Post it so you can read it out loud. Unless you're against it or something..

Last edited:
You dickhead..I'm staring 80 right in the face--you really think I worry about the future? Too fuckin' funny~
If you're 80, your parents were Bolshevik immigrants to America and had you really young.
I doubt you're Ukrainian. They tend to be on the American side of things; Which you aren't.

Trump's record of HUGE wins speaks for itself, he CRUSHED the past several dumb ass Dem presidents combined. Incredibly, Dems have become increasingly more stupid since Carter.
Dude Carter was not corrupt as the dem presidents we have had sense,unlike them he did not get us into wars which shoots down the propaganda thst went on for so long he was the worst president ever,not only were all the others after him worse other than trump the fact they all got us into wars others previous to him were worse getting us into major wars we had no business being in including ww one and two.

Carter like trump in fact also faught the deep state.when he came into office same as the greatest president of the twentieth century kennedy,he also tried to get rid of the cia.he fired the evil massurderer george bush and replaced him with stansfield Turner who cleaned up the cia firing all cia covert operators hense why no wars came about under carter,Reagan then got in and fired Turner and replaced him with the evil bill Casey who got the cia back to its covert operations again.

So many people get taken in by the cia propaganda media that carter was the worst president ever crap who obviously don’t know the true facts of how he also to a degree faught the deep state.

Hey man, and we were just talking about this today..yeah sure, we got ours; But it's not fair to be having future generations to have to work twice as hard to put a roof over their heads and that leads to like 25% less money in their pockets.

Right now that money is going to the big banks and the government, and they have colluded to fuck everybody from here on out out of The American Dream. That's what MAGA is about; Making that go away. Far away.

One week's worth of work should pay for your housing for the month. That was a rule I learned as a young apprentice doing things.

It worked then; It does not work now. Got to talking with a dude 10 years older than me today, and he was taught the exact same thing because that's how it was. How it is now is unacceptable for future Americans at all.
People gotta have hope and potential for upward mobility if they're willing to work, dammit!
Biden and no Democrats are looking to get that back for anybody. It's not even on their radar.
MAGA was about exactly that, but the media told people to hate the Orange dude.
The media is not your friend, y'all. I'd like to say I am, and I'm telling you some real stuff here.

Last edited:
If you're 80, your parents were Bolshevik immigrants to America and had you really young.
I doubt you're Ukrainian. They tend to be on the American side of things; Which you aren't.
Not 80..yet. Parents were both from families in the US before there was a US.
I'm fully on the American side...hate to break it to you..but you're the one who's out of step and falling by the wayside.
Not much on the Kreskin side of things, are you?

3-858.jpg

Oh, Trump is a terrible choice. Even BEFORE he sat on his ass for 3 hours while the Capitol was under attack by his supporters, even BEFORE Trump called for the termination of the constitution, he did terribly with independents.

And almost half of the electorate won't vote for Trump under any circumstances. Meaning Trump will need almost all of the independents. And he won't get them.

Biden already wiped the floor with Trump, beating him by a landslide. Trump is the worst case scenario for republicans as he's the weakest possible candidate the GOP could put up. Literally a confirmed loser.

The problem for the GOP? Trump will burn the GOP to the ground if he *isn't* the nominee. They're fucked.
This coming from someone who thought Biden was a good choice.

Forum List

Back