I'm still 100 percent pro-Trump

Then you won't have a problem going through the list and disputing them line by line?

Good luck with that, JG---- prog pukes never debate anything line by line or any other way because they know they couldn't win the conversation, so they mostly post snide memes bashing Trump to each other and snicker in their closets.

Or they troll you with Fake News likes.

Last edited:
Good luck with that, JG---- prog pukes never debate anything line by line or any other way because they know they couldn't win the conversation, so they mostly post snide memes bashing Trump to each other and snicker in their closets.
Mostly...it just bores me. If any of you idiots ever came up with something intelligent and cogent, I'd love to debate. But you see, most of you are blind fanatics..and there is no way any intellectual argument is going sway you. Your list is proof positive of this..I know you put a lot of time into this, since I can see the additions and editing..but it's garbage.
You have no case to present. Unsubstantiated allegations, outright opinions and redundant charges form the bulk of your argument. There are few facts..and most of them are irrelevant, as Biden could not have done anything about them. You actually list two guys falling out of a wheel well..seriously?
Take away the opinion...take away the things that it's clear Biden has no control over, take away those things that no longer apply, collate the redundancies into one point..and just what do you have left?

Well..Biden is old and clumsy..and he's not Trump. He is against fossil fuels and shut down a pipeline. BTW, most of us say good for him.

That's all they can do when they can't dispute the facts.

Don't really care about a demoralization op two years before an election. The media loves to craft a narrative and you go right along with it because you're staring at phones and computer screens 24/7 all day in living in your alternate twitter clown world reality. Imagine living a twitter-free life. Do not let them usurp your attention. We're in post truth. Go to places that provide clarity, not noise

And by 'clarity', you mean the echo chamber where you only hear what you already believe?

Aren't you the guy that said that the folks that attacked the capitol on January 6th did nothing wrong?

I honestly don't believe Trump has the slightest chance in hell in 2024. It would be a very bad choice to run him as the top of your ticket...He isn't going to win moderates in the states that he needs to win and in some cases union democrats that he'll never win again.

He is against fossil fuels and shut down a pipeline. BTW, most of us say good for him.

Then he and you are idiot twinkies. Fossil fuels are required for most everything in this world from electric energy to automobiles (ICE and EV), to clothing, fuel, manufacturing, textiles, agriculture, machinery, appliances and consumer products, and food.

We literally can't live without fossil fuels, whether you like it or not and to think otherwise is pure foolish suicide.

This line right here ^^ just shows how blind and partisan you are. Even if you’re a trump fan, to deny the he has done anything negative is a joke. You’re just a puppet for his “fake news” tactic. Shocking that it works
Trump may have done something negative, but it's nothing the fake news is whining about.

I honestly don't believe Trump has the slightest chance in hell in 2024. It would be a very bad choice to run him as the top of your ticket...He isn't going to win moderates in the states that he needs to win and in some cases union democrats that he'll never win again.

Oh, Trump is a terrible choice. Even BEFORE he sat on his ass for 3 hours while the Capitol was under attack by his supporters, even BEFORE Trump called for the termination of the constitution, he did terribly with independents.

And almost half of the electorate won't vote for Trump under any circumstances. Meaning Trump will need almost all of the independents. And he won't get them.

Biden already wiped the floor with Trump, beating him by a landslide. Trump is the worst case scenario for republicans as he's the weakest possible candidate the GOP could put up. Literally a confirmed loser.

The problem for the GOP? Trump will burn the GOP to the ground if he *isn't* the nominee. They're fucked.

Last edited:
Disprove what's in the list, otherwise you have no credibility.
Let's just assume right from the start..that neither of us has any credibility--with the other--makes it easier. I don't fall for the prove the negative trick..and I've really wasted enough time on this list..that the author plagiarized and has been posting for weeks.

Another Trump hater spews his boring retread opinion.

Let's just assume right from the start..that neither of us has any credibility--with the other--makes it easier. I don't fall for the prove the negative trick..and I've really wasted enough time on this list..that the author plagiarized and has been posting for weeks.

Sorry, it isn't myself or the list that is being untruthful. And the list was not "plagiarized." I wrote it myself, starting from day Biden was sworn in.

Once again, you have absolutely no credibility here.

Then he and you are idiot twinkies. Fossil fuels are required for most everything in this world from electric energy to automobiles (ICE and EV), to clothing, fuel, manufacturing, textiles, agriculture, machinery, appliances and consumer products, and food.

We literally can't live without fossil fuels, whether you like it or not and to think otherwise is pure foolish suicide.
Yes we can, and yes we will. Fossil fuels are a finite resource..and really too valuable to waste. Is not a change that will happen overnight--but a few decades from now, most places will be using electric. Yeah, and do let me forstall your usual go-to argument--that we don't have the generation capacity. We don't..now...but we will.

Well..I'm an ardent capitalist with the bank account to prove it..and fathered 4 children. So I guess that speaks for itself.
BTW..you need to upgrade your insults..as being a faggot or a commie really ain't no big deal..out here in the real America...you dinosaur you~
Yeah, you know you're a commie faggot. It'll be a big deal after everybody's pissed off at ya not too far in the future.

Yes we can, and yes we will. Fossil fuels are a finite resource..and really too valuable to waste. Is not a change that will happen overnight--but a few decades from now, most places will be using electric. Yeah, and do let me forstall your usual go-to argument--that we don't have the generation capacity. We don't..now...but we will.
Yeah, let's go with things that work worse to be stupid. How about not.

I foresee a large faction returning to wood, steam, and kerosene.

So basically you don't really care about Biden's high energy prices.

Ok, address something else on the list.

Forum List

Back