I'm still 100 percent pro-Trump

jd6ILLj.jpeg

3 commies just had aneurysms pop.
Yeah, uncontrollable laughter will do that to the aged~

BTW, I'd bet that there aren't three commies on this board, if one were to actually go by what communism is, not that most of you nutz know or care.

Whether you think it's "stupid" or not is irrelevant. Everything in the list is verifiable truth.
No, it's not.
Most is total opinion presented in bullet form to give the appearance of truth. At least a third of the 'points' are redundant repetitions of the same thing.
Along with stupid shit..like falling off of a bicycle, ferchrisakes!

Don't really care about a demoralization op two years before an election. The media loves to craft a narrative and you go right along with it because you're staring at phones and computer screens 24/7 all day in living in your alternate twitter clown world reality. Imagine living a twitter-free life. Do not let them usurp your attention. We're in post truth. Go to places that provide clarity, not noise

Cheers for embracing your mental illness! You are way past the denial phase. I salute you, Sir!

Don't really care about a demoralization op two years before an election. The media loves to craft a narrative and you go right along with it because you're staring at phones and computer screens 24/7 all day in living in your alternate twitter clown world reality. Imagine living a twitter-free life. Do not let them usurp your attention. We're in post truth. Go to places that provide clarity, not noise
Weird worshipers deal in blind faith.

It can be impervious to evidence, empirical data, proofs, and other logical considerations.

I am 💯 % anti-Trump!

Will not vote for Biden either!

No, it's not.
Most is total opinion presented in bullet form to give the appearance of truth. At least a third of the 'points' are redundant repetitions of the same thing.

Then you won't have a problem going through the list and disputing them line by line?

Go ahead: Tell me which of those things never happened under this President.

No, it's not.
Until you manage to verifiably refute anything on that list, it stands. :D

And something tells me you're incapable of doing so.

Then you won't have a problem going through the list and disputing them line by line?

Go ahead: Tell me which of those things never happened under this President.
You wish...what a total waste of time that would be! Just to toss it out there..just because the sun rose this morning..does not make Biden responsible for it.
Many of those things on your laundry list have nothing at all to do with Biden. Most are just opinions...presented as fact. Some are outright irrelevant..like quoting gas prices that have already receded, or oil prices that have gone down.
Some are outright lies:

A broken election system corrupt with fraud, sometimes taking months to count
• Wholesale mailing of ballots, ballot drop boxes, and illegal ballot harvesting
• Using a complicit media to lie, distort facts, and disseminate disinformation
• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

Most have zip to do with Biden and/or are things totally out of his control--like inflation and recession.

But that's about all the time I have to waste--there are a number of things that Biden can be held accountable for..and you missed them all!

Well..in fairness..he DID fall off the bike.

Until you manage to verifiably refute anything on that list, it stands. :D

And something tells me you're incapable of doing so.
Yo, douche-nozzle, it's YOUR job to prove your allegations..not mine to disprove. Given that most are opinions..I doubt you can, not can you?
Especially the election shit...that's total fabrication thrown out of every court in America..repeatedly.

You wish...what a total waste of time that would be! Just to toss it out there..just because the sun rose this morning..does not make Biden responsible for it.
Many of those things on your laundry list have nothing at all to do with Biden. Most are just opinions...presented as fact. Some are outright irrelevant..like quoting gas prices that have already receded, or oil prices that have gone down.
Some are outright lies:

A broken election system corrupt with fraud, sometimes taking months to count
• Wholesale mailing of ballots, ballot drop boxes, and illegal ballot harvesting
• Using a complicit media to lie, distort facts, and disseminate disinformation
• Conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property

Most have zip to do with Biden and/or are things totally out of his control--like inflation and recession.

But that's about all the time I have to waste--there are a number of things that Biden can be held accountable for..and you missed them all!

Well..in fairness..he DID fall off the bike.

I don't care if Biden is accountable or not. Those are still things that are happening on his watch, and things that were not happening when Trump was President.

And it doesn't matter that the gas and oil priced receded. Because they went that high under Biden, not under Trump.

Are you even getting an idea of how much of a failure your President it? I would suggest going back and re-reading the list. Or better yet, print out several copies from the link below, and give them to some of your friends.

Attachments

• spud.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 6
Yo, douche-nozzle, it's YOUR job to prove your allegations..not mine to disprove. Given that most are opinions..I doubt you can, not can you?
Especially the election shit...that's total fabrication thrown out of every court in America..repeatedly.
I allegate you're a commie faggot and the evidence speaks for itself. :p

I allegate you're a commie faggot and the evidence speaks for itself. :p
Well..I'm an ardent capitalist with the bank account to prove it..and fathered 4 children. So I guess that speaks for itself.
BTW..you need to upgrade your insults..as being a faggot or a commie really ain't no big deal..out here in the real America...you dinosaur you~

Trump's record of HUGE wins speaks for itself, he CRUSHED the past several dumb ass Dem presidents combined. Incredibly, Dems have become increasingly more stupid since Carter.
Yet here he sits..as close to indictment as he's ever been, with a diminishing base and the majority of this country convinced he's a sleaze.
Clinton is widely considered to have been a good President, not great..but good. His place in history is secure...Lewinski notwithstanding.
Obama is beloved by most of America...were he able to run against Trump it wouldn't even be fair.
Trump's presidency was a four year train wreck

I find most partisans stupid..regardless of polarity. But you Trumpkins do take the cake.

I'm 100% anti-Trump but I'm totally with the OP concerning the media. Luckily these days most media are easy to avoid and one's opinions can be made by cutting out the middleman and getting information straight from the source through unedited YouTubes, or at least from nonbiased financial, industry or trade website. I also find local news sources tremendously better than national media.

Forum List

Back