I'm still 100 percent pro-Trump

I hear your opinion..I used that poll because your bro The Duke cited it in his post..so since one of your ilk legitimized it, you all would think it relevant?
I guess that's the danger of cherry-picking data..that others might actually go to the same source you used and find that it doesn't mean at all what you said it does eh?
Like the people on the Jan 6th committee?

so you are saying that Trump, the most investigated man in modern history has done really bad and illegal things....yet he still lives a better life than you and has never gone to jail?

You really want to stick to that?
Actually that should be phrased, hasn't gone to jail yet.
Trump has already been proven to be the CEO of a convicted criminal organization.

The Trump cult is still with us obviously.

But weaker and more stupid
I'm wondering how many of the Trump cult are stooges of Vladimir Putin. Who as the Mueller report and subsequent indictments show was heavily involved in manipulating social media to foster support for Trump.

I'm wondering how many of the Trump cult are stooges of Vladimir Putin. Who as the Mueller report and subsequent indictments show was heavily involved in manipulating social media to foster support for Trump.
And that pretty much sums up what you are all about. Thanks for the explanation.

Lib please don't even try acting innocent, we know the low life Dems do that and more. Here talk to the hand Dem shill :eusa_hand:
And the interesting part of your thought process is that it means you think democrats are so clever that they can outsmart republicans seven ways from sunday, 24/7 365. In ways republicans can't even imagine, in order to get away with election fraud in so many places, for so long, and without republicans even having a clue how they did it.

They're like magicians who made the elephant disappear in broad daylight. And when asked to do it again, they did it again, and again and again and again....

Actually that should be phrased, hasn't gone to jail yet.
Trump has already been proven to be the CEO of a convicted criminal organization.
What news do you watch?

Rachel Maddow...the opinionist who claims to be an investigative reporter?

And the interesting part of your thought process is that it means you think democrats are so clever that they can outsmart republicans seven ways from sunday, 24/7 365. In ways republicans can't even imagine, in order to get away with election fraud in so many places, for so long, and without republicans even having a clue how they did it.

They're like magicians who made the elephant disappear in broad daylight. And when asked to do it again, they did it again, and again and again and again....
You are aware, I doubt. that Abrams still has not conceded the 2020 election. But she is "of color" or "a colored person" or whatever the soup of the day is.

But she had a right to not conceded Why? SHe is an ethical democrat "of color" or "colored" or "African American" or whatever the soup of the day is.

Just remeber....as Biden said......"poor kids are just as smart as white kids."

And the interesting part of your thought process is that it means you think democrats are so clever that they can outsmart republicans seven ways from sunday, 24/7 365.
LMAO go ahead tell us again how idiot Joe Biden got 81 million votes hiding in his basement more than Obama got on his best day :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Don't really care about a demoralization op two years before an election. The media loves to craft a narrative and you go right along with it because you're staring at phones and computer screens 24/7 all day in living in your alternate twitter clown world reality. Imagine living a twitter-free life. Do not let them usurp your attention. We're in post truth. Go to places that provide clarity, not noise

How many trading cards did you buy?

What news do you watch?

Rachel Maddow...the opinionist who claims to be an investigative reporter?
It's in all the papers. Trump organization convicted of 17 criminal felony counts, with Weisselberg and other company officials also convicted.

And the only one not charged yet, was the guy who signed the checks.

LMAO go ahead tell us again how idiot Joe Biden got 81 million votes hiding in his basement more than Obama got on his best day :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Start with Dobbs, and the fact of: In the United States in 2020, the population of women ages 15-44 was 64,543,832

You are aware, I doubt. that Abrams still has not conceded the 2020 election. But she is "of color" or "a colored person" or whatever the soup of the day is.

But she had a right to not conceded Why? SHe is an ethical democrat "of color" or "colored" or "African American" or whatever the soup of the day is.

Just remeber....as Biden said......"poor kids are just as smart as white kids."
LOL! South Carolina..from the very beginnings of our country..through the Civil war..and now--still leads the nation in stupidity.
You are aware, I doubt..that Abrams conceded a long time ago, two days after the election I think. But you are racist scum, or Christian nationalist, or whatever the soup of the day is.
Just remember, stupid is alive and well...in South Carolina.

LOL! South Carolina..from the very beginnings of our country..through the Civil war..and now--still leads the nation in stupidity.
You are aware, I doubt..that Abrams conceded a long time ago, two days after the election I think. But you are racist scum, or Christian nationalist, or whatever the soup of the day is.
Just remember, stupid is alive and well...in South Carolina.
Nice. Must make you feel special to criticize the entire population of a state. And by the way....no. She admittedly refused to conceded the "stolen election in GA.

It's in all the papers. Trump organization convicted of 17 criminal felony counts, with Weisselberg and other company officials also convicted.

And the only one not charged yet, was the guy who signed the checks.
Ah yes. In the papers.

Go for it.

Forum List

Back