I'm Very Surprised There Were No Racial Riots.....

....after Connor got embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather. We know that whites have a history of rioting over things like boxing matches and pumpkins. I see online that whites are in denial over the fight. Scratch that. american whites are in denial. The Irish broadcasters saw it for what it was. A master at his art teaching the novice why he should stick to MMA.

Why would anyone riot over it? It was an overhyped fight between a retired boxer and an amateur boxer. I was amazed he went 10 rounds, it was actually pretty pathetic Mayweather didn't drop him to the mat. If Mayweather stepped into the octagon (with anyone, white or black) he wouldn't last a minute.

....after Connor got embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather. We know that whites have a history of rioting over things like boxing matches and pumpkins. I see online that whites are in denial over the fight. Scratch that. american whites are in denial. The Irish broadcasters saw it for what it was. A master at his art teaching the novice why he should stick to MMA.

Why would anyone riot over it? It was an overhyped fight between a retired boxer and an amateur boxer. I was amazed he went 10 rounds, it was actually pretty pathetic Mayweather didn't drop him to the mat. If Mayweather stepped into the octagon (with anyone, white or black) he wouldn't last a minute.
I already answered that question by pointing out that whites had rioted before. Did you read my post? I wasnt amazed it went 10 rounds since I found out Mayweather bet on himself to knock the little punk out after 9.5 rounds. At first I thought he was throwing the fight to set up for a rematch. If Mayweather stepped into the Octagon with time to practice he would knock fools out just like he did Connor.

I already answered that question by pointing out that whites had rioted before. Did you read my post? I wasnt amazed it went 10 rounds since I found out Mayweather bet on himself to knock the little punk out after 9.5 rounds. At first I thought he was throwing the fight to set up for a rematch. If Mayweather stepped into the Octagon with time to practice he would knock fools out just like he did Connor.

Yea and your prediction was 100% wrong. So much for the superior black intellect.

Yea and your prediction was 100% wrong. So much for the superior black intellect.
My prediction has not been proven to be wrong. He hasnt stepped into the Octagon. Reading is fundamental. Thats twice now you have showed your inability to grasp the slight complexities of your native tongue.

My prediction has not been proven to be wrong. He hasnt stepped into the Octagon. Reading is fundamental. Thats twice now you have showed your inability to grasp the slight complexities of your native tongue.

Your prediction about race riots. Try to keep up.

Mayweather is too much of a pussy to ever step into the octagon with anyone. His method of running away, turning his back so you can't hit him won't help him in there.

Mayweather is too much of a pussy to ever step into the octagon with anyone. His method of running away, turning his back so you can't hit him won't help him in there.
It wasnt a prediction retard. Its a historical fact. Keep up....Well too late. Thats strike 3.

It wasnt a prediction retard. Its a historical fact. Keep up....Well too late. Thats strike 3.

It's a "historical fact", except for the last 100 years. :lmao:

You're the one who started the thread stating your surprise. :blsmile:

It's a "historical fact", except for the last 100 years. :lmao:

You're the one who started the thread stating your surprise. :blsmile:
Being surprised is not a prediction dummy. You need to invest in dictionary and a dedicated tutor. :laugh:

Whites don't gorilla up every time something doesn't go their way.
Of course they do. There is a reason they lead the world in killing.
But we don't do it like a herd of gorillas like you all do.
I know. You do it like a troop of crazed chimps. If you notice gorillas are peaceful. Chimps are sadistic killers
So you're copying me, how cute.

Blacks dont have higher crime. They do murder at a higher rate though. Thats fact.
Blacks do have a lower average IQ than other races. Thats fact.
Exactly and that's how white supremacy works

Facts can mean anything you want them to mean. It's a fact that Cars kill more people Crocodiles. So are cars more dangerous than Crocs ? Facts can mean anything without context.

The point if you want to practice racism against anyone then you are going to need some kind of scientific rationale to justify that racism. So you claiming that white people are smarter (IQ) and less violent (Violent Crime Stats) is one of the ways white supremacists like yourself do this.
Same old, same old. Anytime anyone dares to mention that blacks are inferior intellectually (in general) than other races you immediately get branded a racist and/or a white supremacist. Blacks would do themselves a favour by recognizing this fact.
I dont necessarily brand you as a racist. I just automatically know youre ignorant of the fact that you and yours were educated by Blacks. Not once but twice because you "flunked" and had to be reeducated during the dark ages of europe.
^^^^^^ Proof that blacks are intellectually inferior.

Blacks dont have higher crime. They do murder at a higher rate though. Thats fact.
Blacks do have a lower average IQ than other races. Thats fact.
Exactly and that's how white supremacy works

Facts can mean anything you want them to mean. It's a fact that Cars kill more people Crocodiles. So are cars more dangerous than Crocs ? Facts can mean anything without context.

The point if you want to practice racism against anyone then you are going to need some kind of scientific rationale to justify that racism. So you claiming that white people are smarter (IQ) and less violent (Violent Crime Stats) is one of the ways white supremacists like yourself do this.
Same old, same old. Anytime anyone dares to mention that blacks are inferior intellectually (in general) than other races you immediately get branded a racist and/or a white supremacist. Blacks would do themselves a favour by recognizing this fact.
I dont necessarily brand you as a racist. I just automatically know youre ignorant of the fact that you and yours were educated by Blacks. Not once but twice because you "flunked" and had to be reeducated during the dark ages of europe.
^^^^^^ Proof that blacks are intellectually inferior.
Thats actually proof that whites are all around inferior. Without Black people educating you twice you would have remained cave men.

Thats actually proof that whites are all around inferior. Without Black people educating you twice you would have remained cave men.
iq.jpg

View attachment 148608
No one believes what whites believe about IQ. Its apparent it was made up so you inferior white guys would have something to feel good about. Tell me who made the concept up and I will show you an insecure representative of your inferior race.

View attachment 148608
No one believes what whites believe about IQ. Its apparent it was made up so you inferior white guys would have something to feel good about. Tell me who made the concept up and I will show you an insecure representative of your inferior race.

LOL your people hadn't even invented the wheel until the white man came along. Bringing Africans to the US was the worst mistake we ever made.

View attachment 148608

LOL your people hadn't even invented the wheel until the white man came along. Bringing Africans to the US was the worst mistake we ever made.
White people were still eating each other in caves when Africans were using the wheel.

If whites had not brought Blacks to the US it would still be a penal colony.

View attachment 148608

White people were still eating each other in caves when Africans were using the wheel.

Are you saying slavery was a good thing?

View attachment 148608

Are you saying slavery was a good thing?
For whites absolutely. Without Blacks they would have failed.

For whites absolutely. Without Blacks they would have failed.

It's impossible not to hold white supremacist ideology when dealing with lowly creatures such as yourself. Parasite!
Thats what most whites feel due to being inbred and last to civilization. Its a reaction to feeling insecure due to being recessive.

Forum List

Back