Imadinnerjacket epic fail for Iran "stealth jet"

If Iran is a worthy opponent, we should respect and regard them as such. Dislike is not synonymous with disrespect. If these Iranians are such dopes and nincompoops, how did they rise to the level of being a crucial, strategic power in which the US seems ready to engage massive military might? Were leaders in America not able to better control a truly weak Iran, so it has grown into the problem we are made now to believe it is?
The Iranian people deserve a much better fate and much better government, but as Munny/Eastwood said, "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

Not really sure what you mean by this.

You do know about "Operation Ajax" right?

We've been screwing with a country that never did anything to us for decades.

Why?

The country sits on an ocean of oil.

Maybe we can get you and Bill Krystol and all the other brave "Chickenhawks" to go over and take on Iran instead of getting poor kids to do it like you usually do.

Deflect off topic much?

Which begs the question, we are picking on Iran, why exactly?

they sponsor terrorism and are working on nukes.

Unless your cool with your city being a real ground zero, I think we should keep an on them and a boot on their necks.

Well no..

And maybe.

We already got hit once. And that was because of conservative policies.

I prefer to live and let live.

They support hezbola, this is a common known fact
sure, maayybee, and maybe the sun won't come up tomorrow
twice and recall clinton had him, and let him go. understand the facts or stop lying
They don't prefer to live and let live

If Iran is a worthy opponent, we should respect and regard them as such. Dislike is not synonymous with disrespect. If these Iranians are such dopes and nincompoops, how did they rise to the level of being a crucial, strategic power in which the US seems ready to engage massive military might? Were leaders in America not able to better control a truly weak Iran, so it has grown into the problem we are made now to believe it is?
The Iranian people deserve a much better fate and much better government, but as Munny/Eastwood said, "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."
Not really sure what you mean by this.
You do know about "Operation Ajax" right?
We've been screwing with a country that never did anything to us for decades.
Why?The country sits on an ocean of oil.

Your post reads like this; BP oil took control of Iranian oil and yada yada yada, the world was saved from hitler.

A liberal supporting the draft :lol:

well, come to think of it, that is the only way you have gotten enough Americans to go to your wars.

except for Somalia and obamas bombings

Actually, I had a better idea. Instead of drafting poor kids, we have a mandetory draft of rich kids. If your parents make over 250K, you have to spend 2 years in an elite Military division. And that unit will be the first airdropped into a war zone the next time the Bill Kristols and the Zionists and NeoCons say, "We can't let Iran have a bomb!"

I will bet you when rich kids come home in body bags, you will find that they won't have the taste for war...

Maybe we can get you and Bill Krystol and all the other brave "Chickenhawks" to go over and take on Iran instead of getting poor kids to do it like you usually do.

Deflect off topic much?

Not a deflection at all.

Every time I see Bill Kristol on Faux News saying, "We can't have Chuck Hagel, he won't go to war with Iran!" and Hagel served in Vietnam as an infantryman while Kristol was a bed-wetting draft dodger, I think the problem is our priorities are fouled up.

Frankly, makes me wish for a society like Heinlein imagined in Starship Troopers. Only the Veterans get to vote, because they'd do it responsibly.

well, come to think of it, that is the only way you have gotten enough Americans to go to your wars.

Actually, I had a better idea. Instead of drafting poor kids, we have a mandetory draft of rich kids. If your parents make over 250K, you have to spend 2 years in an elite Military division. And that unit will be the first airdropped into a war zone the next time the Bill Kristols and the Zionists and NeoCons say, "We can't let Iran have a bomb!"

I will bet you when rich kids come home in body bags, you will find that they won't have the taste for war...

Just proved he supports tyranny and didn't know it.

:eusa_silenced:
:lol:

i've often wondered why someone feels clever when they use a 'cute' pet name for a world leader instead of feeling like the asshole they are.

Only if you define Tyranny as preventing you from acting like a douchebag.

If the wealthy kids were getting killed in wars, we'd think long and hard about whether a war was worth it or not.

Can anyone translate this?

i've often wondered why someone feels clever when they use a 'cute' pet name for a world leader instead of feeling like the asshole they are.

Sure thing;

I support petty tyrants that want to commit genocide on one of Americas allies. I'm also a douche bag hypocrite b/c I never called anyone on using "Shrub" instead of Bush.

I hope that's clear for you Roo

If the wealthy kids were getting killed in wars, we'd think long and hard about whether a war was worth it or not.

Preventing me from acting in any fashion I choose would be tyranny.

so grats, you now know you support tyranny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pele5vptVgc]Knowing is half the Battle - YouTube[/ame]

Can anyone translate this?

Sure thing;

I support petty tyrants that want to commit genocide on one of Americas allies. I'm also a douche bag hypocrite b/c I never called anyone on using "Shrub" instead of Bush.

I hope that's clear for you Roo

you read an awful lot in to things, don't you?

and no, i don't support anyone using 'shrub' but at least that is at least a marginally clever play on words and not just a nonsensical phrase that sort of sounds like the name

neither name advances discussion or bolsters an argument and both make the user look like an ass.

]

So if someone chose to hack you up for transplant organs to sell on Ebay, you'd be totally against the government doing anything to stop them because that would be "Tyranny"? The whole "Let me do whatever the fuck I want as long it brings me gratification" has it's limits when it runs up against the rights of other people.

You keep avoiding my point, guy. If rich kids were going to get sent to Iraq, we'd have never gone into Iraq.

Now, the draft WAS fair during WWII. The rich kids got drafted along with the poor ones.

In Vietnam, the Rich kids got National Guard Enlistments (Bush and Quayle) and bullshit medical deferments (Limbaugh's Anal Cyst) and stuff like that, which is why it was brought to an end.

So now they got to promise the kids something when the Zionsts manipulate us into another war.

But if we had a bunch of rich kids in the front line, betcha we'd actually think twice about sending Americans to die for Isn'treal.

]

So if someone chose to hack you up for transplant organs to sell on Ebay, you'd be totally against the government doing anything to stop them because that would be "Tyranny"? The whole "Let me do whatever the fuck I want as long it brings me gratification" has it's limits when it runs up against the rights of other people.

You keep avoiding my point, guy. If rich kids were going to get sent to Iraq, we'd have never gone into Iraq.

Now, the draft WAS fair during WWII. The rich kids got drafted along with the poor ones.

In Vietnam, the Rich kids got National Guard Enlistments (Bush and Quayle) and bullshit medical deferments (Limbaugh's Anal Cyst) and stuff like that, which is why it was brought to an end.

So now they got to promise the kids something when the Zionsts manipulate us into another war.

But if we had a bunch of rich kids in the front line, betcha we'd actually think twice about sending Americans to die for Isn'treal.

So are you actually saying that no rich kid ever joined?

I'm going to let you know that I served for 9.5 years and met lots of people, so I know you never served or you would know otherwise.

so stop saying rich kids don't get sent, I know you are either ignorant or out and out lying.

]

I'm going to let you know that I served for 9.5 years and met lots of people, so I know you never served or you would know otherwise.

so stop saying rich kids don't get sent, I know you are either ignorant or out and out lying.

It's one of those myths that the left relies on to support their ideology.

It's one of those myths that the left relies on to support their ideology.

it's not a myth. the military can open many doors for people - for privileged kids a lot of those doors are already open and the incentive to join isn't as great.

Forum List

Back