Imagine if Gov. Barack Obama had bridgegate, and President Chris Christie had......

Lets ask this question then if Benghazi had happened under President McCain do you think it would have gotten more media coverage or the same as it's gotten under Obama? Try and be honest.

Look at the Iraq war and the devastated and destroyed Christian community. Where are those Christians? What happened to them? The media protects the GOP. Imagine if that had been a Democratic President. Or that "Muslim" Obama that let the Christian community in Iraq be annihilated? Could you imagine?

The enjoyment you speak of is only as permanent as the eye of the hurricane in your avi.

That "system" is causing death and destruction but you live in the eye of the monster and are oblivious to the damage being done.

You exemplify the adage: "Ignorance is Bliss."

Yea wtf Matthew. I defended you on the other thing but what the hell convinced you to post this?

Come on man

How embarrassing it must be for an idiot to be more intelligent than you.

So a idiot to you is someone that loves our form of government. Why won't you just go suck a cock and fuck yourself.

Anyone that would use his office to punish someone for not voting for them = a disgrace.

...the Benghazi scandal.

I am no fan of Chris Christie, actually I am truly enjoying seeing his political career being destroyed by this bridgegate scandal. I hope it costs him his political career.

But let's reverse the rolls here. Governor Barack Obama has the bridgegate scandal, and President Chris Christie has the Benghazi scandal. Anyone think the Democrat party's propaganda machine, also known as the mainstream media would be covering things the way they currently are?

Absolutely not. Anyone bringing up Obama's bridgegate scandal would be immediately labeled hard core racists trying to distract from the biggest presidential scandals of all time, the 4 Americans being killed in Benghazi. The Democrat party's mouthpieces, also known as the mainstream media would be relentlessly pursuing Benghazigate, and bridgegate would never be know to the American public.

Always remember, the media's job is to promote and advance the Democrat party's agenda, and in times of emergency, circle the wagons around and defend any Democrat in trouble. It is their job to attack and destroy any opposition to the Democrat party and to attack and destroy any candidate running against a Democrat.

The investigation into Benghazi would have been even more thorough than the investigation into Joe the Plumber. They would have actually interviewed the people on the ground instead of ignoring the fact that the survivors were taken away and not heard from.

It would have been so much bigger than Watergate because people died. Even now, with the media trying to minimize the story, it's been determined that it was preventable. That would have completed ruined the career of any Republican.

Bridgegate would have been even less of scandal than Watergate. Only a racist would accuse Obama of anything.

Yes, if things were the other way around, the liberals would have had a field day with Benghazi and the many other scandals.

...the Benghazi scandal.

I am no fan of Chris Christie, actually I am truly enjoying seeing his political career being destroyed by this bridgegate scandal. I hope it costs him his political career.

But let's reverse the rolls here. Governor Barack Obama has the bridgegate scandal, and President Chris Christie has the Benghazi scandal. Anyone think the Democrat party's propaganda machine, also known as the mainstream media would be covering things the way they currently are?

Absolutely not. Anyone bringing up Obama's bridgegate scandal would be immediately labeled hard core racists trying to distract from the biggest presidential scandals of all time, the 4 Americans being killed in Benghazi. The Democrat party's mouthpieces, also known as the mainstream media would be relentlessly pursuing Benghazigate, and bridgegate would never be know to the American public.

Always remember, the media's job is to promote and advance the Democrat party's agenda, and in times of emergency, circle the wagons around and defend any Democrat in trouble. It is their job to attack and destroy any opposition to the Democrat party and to attack and destroy any candidate running against a Democrat.

The investigation into Benghazi would have been even more thorough than the investigation into Joe the Plumber. They would have actually interviewed the people on the ground instead of ignoring the fact that the survivors were taken away and not heard from.

It would have been so much bigger than Watergate because people died. Even now, with the media trying to minimize the story, it's been determined that it was preventable. That would have completed ruined the career of any Republican.

Bridgegate would have been even less of scandal than Watergate. Only a racist would accuse Obama of anything.

Yes, if things were the other way around, the liberals would have had a field day with Benghazi and the many other scandals.

1st comparison ever of Benghazi and Joe the Plumber :clap2:

Because you want to cut and slice government no matter how much damage it does to this nation. stupid but that's what you want to do.

We need educational reform
We need to maintain our roads and bridges
We need to fund our science and r@D edge

There's a reason we elect officals to do this...Our roads we drive on to have the best science programs the world over is what comes out of this.

Education reform? Just get rid of the teachers unions who protect the inadequate teachers, and pay the exceptional teachers better wages.

Roads and bridges? We have gas taxes that should go to roads and bridges that's being raided by our politicians.

Science and R&D? If there is a profit to be made, the private sector would be all over it.
You're being very vague when you throw out words like science and r&d.

1. Education...I'll agree with you on some parts of this. I'd chose to adopt Japans system ;)
2. Roads and bridges...Stop them from raiding it.
3. Internet, a-bomb, space, nws, etc.

Anyone that would use his office to punish someone for not voting for them = a disgrace.

Like Obama may have done with the IRS targeting tea party groups or putting ex-military, gun rights activists and other conservatives on the DHS watch list? And no one got fired.

Like Obama may have done with the IRS targeting tea party groups or putting ex-military, gun rights activists and other conservatives on the DHS watch list? And no one got fired.

If that is what he did = impeachable offense.

According to the Benghazi Attorney, this certainly is.

Benghazi attorney: What Obama just did absolutely illegal, impeachable

August 13, 2013 by Michael Dorstewitz

Former U.S. attorney Joe DiGenova, who currently represents several of the so-called “Benghazi whistleblowers,” affirmed that when President Obama told the White House Press Corps at his Friday news conference that “a sealed indictment” exists relative to the Benghazi attack, he committed an impeachable offense.

When the issue of the indictment was raised on WMAL’s Mornings On The Mall Monday during the DiGenova interview, he said the indictment “is indeed” supposed to remain under seal.

“We are now getting close to a series of statements by the president that puts him on the wrong road to impeachable offenses,” he said.

“At that news conference, the President of the United States violated a court order of the United States District Court for either the Eastern District of Virginia or the District of Columbia where this sealed indictment apparently exists,” DiGenova noted.

“He is not allowed to say that. A president can declassify a document, but he cannot unseal an indictment. Only a federal court can do that,” he explained. “Whoever is the chief judge of either one of those districts should issue a show cause order for the United States attorney for that district as to why the United States attorney or the president should not be held in contempt.”

The statement DiGenova is referring to is one Obama threw out to the press Friday.

‘‘There’s a sealed indictment,’’ Obama said at the White House news conference according to ABC News. ‘‘It’s sealed for a reason, but we are intent on capturing those who carried out this attack. And we’re going to stay on it until we get them.’’

DiGenova described that statement as “unbelievable,” and added, “This was from our professor-president — our so-called “constitutional scholar.” There’s just no doubt about it — it was illegal,” he emphasized.

“But the AP reporter, Julie Pace, who was on ‘Fox News Sunday’ said, ‘It was kind of unusual for the president to talk about a sealed indictment in a public setting.’ It wasn’t unusual; it was illegal.”

Listen to the full interview, courtesy of WMAL.

Joe DiGenova on WMAL 8-12-13 - YouTube

Benghazi attorney: What Obama just did absolutely illegal, impeachable - BizPac Review

If that is what he did = impeachable offense.

So killing Americans without due process is not an impeachable offense?

Who were the 4 U.S. citizens killed in drone strikes? - CBS News

I imagine it would've gotten years worth of media coverage.

As it has under Obama.

Now I have a question for YOU! What if McCain had won and birthers claims were aimed at HIM? Would Fox News have given a damn?

TheOldSchool, you must be the old school dunce.

Whereas, McCain has been vetted every which way and six ways from Sunday, and he welcomed even more scrutiny, Obama wasn't fully vetted, not thoroughly enough to dispel any remaining questions or doubts about his past!

And what unknown people, groups or ideologies might be influencing him to this day, unbeknownst to anyone but himself because he refused to allow any further investigation into his past?

We don't know. He cut off access to records. He counseled past associates and friends to keep everything quiet. He refused to divulge anything voluntarily about his past.

And the media went along with his stonewalling them.

Soo, to this very day, we STILL don't know everything we should about him.

That means he STILL may be executing an alien agenda that is hostile to America's interests.

What a low information poster you have shown yourself to be with a statement like that!

If you loved America you wouldn't have allowed what may very well prove to be a Trojan Horse into the heart of our government. You'd be screaming like the RW'ers here about his perfidy.

And if he screwed us all by getting past our negligent media gatekeepers, he is shagging folks like you ESPECIALLY well, deeply and with great passion because he knows that by keeping you satisfied he has the key to finishing his devil's work uninterrupted.

You are a failure as a an American.

But I'm sure you'll take comfort in knowing you weren't the only one.

Yeah, right!

Go home old man.

Stop leading your fellow blind Americans over the cliff.

Your kind sickens me.

Wow completely over your head. I'd offer a rebuttal but you didn't actually address my point so...

Fox News covers a far broader spectrum of news and they cover it more objectively than most any of the Liberal media sources.

And your hypothetical is ridiculous. It has no basis in reality or possibility.

You bring it up out of some ignorance or a ridiculous titfortat exercise which is nonsense.

There.

Did that go over YOUR head?

What if you ate dog food all day and you defecated space aliens at night?

There.

That makes as much sense as your question.

...the Benghazi scandal.

People on the ground? You mean armed Muslims who hate America because right wingers just released a video mocking their prophet, their God and their religion?

TheOldSchool, you must be the old school dunce.

Whereas, McCain has been vetted every which way and six ways from Sunday, and he welcomed even more scrutiny, Obama wasn't fully vetted, not thoroughly enough to dispel any remaining questions or doubts about his past!

And what unknown people, groups or ideologies might be influencing him to this day, unbeknownst to anyone but himself because he refused to allow any further investigation into his past?

We don't know. He cut off access to records. He counseled past associates and friends to keep everything quiet. He refused to divulge anything voluntarily about his past.

And the media went along with his stonewalling them.

Soo, to this very day, we STILL don't know everything we should about him.

That means he STILL may be executing an alien agenda that is hostile to America's interests.

What a low information poster you have shown yourself to be with a statement like that!

If you loved America you wouldn't have allowed what may very well prove to be a Trojan Horse into the heart of our government. You'd be screaming like the RW'ers here about his perfidy.

And if he screwed us all by getting past our negligent media gatekeepers, he is shagging folks like you ESPECIALLY well, deeply and with great passion because he knows that by keeping you satisfied he has the key to finishing his devil's work uninterrupted.

You are a failure as a an American.

But I'm sure you'll take comfort in knowing you weren't the only one.

Yeah, right!

Go home old man.

Stop leading your fellow blind Americans over the cliff.

Your kind sickens me.

Wow completely over your head. I'd offer a rebuttal but you didn't actually address my point so...

Fox News covers a far broader spectrum of news and they cover it more objectively than most any of the Liberal media sources.

And your hypothetical is ridiculous. It has no basis in reality or possibility.

You bring it up out of some ignorance or a ridiculous titfortat exercise which is nonsense.

There.

Did that go over YOUR head?

What if you ate dog food all day and you defecated space aliens at night?

There.

That makes as much sense as your question.

Fox News is "objective"? Then why bother doing this:

Fox News sues for right to lie

These are the guys who own Fox News:

murdoch-d880efd2807c2b5cf279e8fcc454cfc44673daad-s6-c30.jpg

Do you seriously believe they want what's best for the country?

Because you want to cut and slice government no matter how much damage it does to this nation. stupid but that's what you want to do.

We need educational reform
We need to maintain our roads and bridges
We need to fund our science and r@D edge

There's a reason we elect officals to do this...Our roads we drive on to have the best science programs the world over is what comes out of this.

You sound more like rdean with every post. In other words you're starting to sound like a broken record. Time for some new material, especially when you have to admit that it was BHO who cut NASA's budget.

well he is a Dean groupie.....

...the Benghazi scandal.

People on the ground? You mean armed Muslims who hate America because right wingers just released a video mocking their prophet, their God and their religion?

you mock Christians here all the time Dean.....are any of them coming after you?...

Imagine if Gov. Barack Obama had bridgegate

Don't worry. Give the GOP a little time. Somehow they will make this Obama's fault.

They already did it with Iraq and the Bush Tax Cuts. In fact, there are a significant number of Republicans who are convinced it was Obama who was slow to act after Katrina.

you mock Christians here all the time Dean.....are any of them coming after you?...

You can't possibly be comparing the right wing "let him die" "Ayn Rand" "Feed the poor and they will breed" American Christians with the Christians in the middle east. Tell me you aren't.

Forum List

Back