Imagine IF this past year's events had happened under a Clinton administration

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Just out of "curiosity", what would right wingers on here be now posting on this forum if the daily scandals surrounding the Trump administration these past 14 months, had been happening under a Hillary Clinton administration...???

I know that honesty on here under the umbrella of anonymity is a difficult task to employ, but it would take a few....or even one.......right winger on here to honestly address the question posed in the thread's title.

Its time to place country above politics, my right wing fellow posters.

That mirror reflects both ways. Remember the Libs mantra during all of Hillary's scandals? “She has never been convicted of anything”. So save your self righteous attitude for your kids.

Just out of "curiosity", what would right wingers on here be now posting on this forum if the daily scandals surrounding the Trump administration these past 14 months, had been happening under a Hillary Clinton administration...???

I know that honesty on here under the umbrella of anonymity is a difficult task to employ, but it would take a few....or even one.......right winger on here to honestly address the question posed in the thread's title.

We judge our enemies by their worst actions and judge our friends by their best actions.

It doesn’t matter what happens the partisan left would excuse and dismiss everything she did and the partisan right would attack continuously.

Left and right partisans don’t care about country, just their politics.

It's always been "Lock her up" and it will always be "Lock her up"

She needs to be in solitary confinement. Billdo would love it. A public service to the nation.

A very wise man once told me to NEVER answer a hypothetical question, they are all traps.

It doesn’t matter what happens the partisan left would excuse and dismiss everything she did and the partisan right would attack continuously.

Left and right partisans don’t care about country, just their politics.
Oh yeah, I served my country during the Cold War keeping the fucking commies out of it. Today with the middle of the road spineless moderates, they and the radical left put in a 1/2 white community agitator that almost fundamentally transformed America into a shithole. And you dare accuse those on the right that we don't care about our country. Well Sir ( and I use that term loosely) you are cordially invited to KMA (kiss my ass).

O-Hit-Stal.jpg

I understand Kushner is a Democrat. Imagine if Hillary had hired Jared and he'd lied on his filings, met with Russians during her campaign, and he'd still not been cleared for the nations top secrets 14 months in while getting played by at least four countries as blackmail-bait?

We would not know anything about the Steele dossier if Hillary had won.

We judge our enemies by their worst actions and judge our friends by their best actions.

Beside trying to opt for a job writing those cute axioms in Chinese fortune cookies, what the fuck does THAT have to do with the O/P question?

Innocent until proven guilty just like Clinton...

If nothing else, CNN would have gone out of business because they didn't have any "breakthrough" news stories.

Yeah, imagine if Team Trump had used lies to obtain a FISA warrant to tap into and eavesdrop into the Clinton campaign.

She would be locked up by now regardless. The Beast was lucky to have lost.

We would not know anything about the Steele dossier if Hillary had won.

Exactly WHAT does the fucking dossier have to do with Mueller's investigation, the hiring of crooked morons to serve in the WH, and the sleazy dealings of virtually ALL of Trump's entourage who have been fired, quit or have had to hire law firms?

Yeah, imagine if Team Trump had used lies to obtain a FISA warrant to tap into and eavesdrop into the Clinton campaign.

Well, moron, tell us EXACTLY what does the dossier have to do with

Manafort
Flynn
Gates
Papadapolus
etc.???????????????????

Forum List

Back