Imagine U-Tube Wasn't Invented.Then How Would Hillary Explain Benghazi?,Who Would She Blame?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:oops-28: Now that's a great question! So what if we didn't have u-tube? and then all hell broke loose in Benghazi while Hillary just sat there eating a dozen jelly donuts? And then a few days later congress is on her ass about "What Happened" !!!!
So would Hillary have said "What Difference Does It Make"?, or maybe blame it on any current movie showing in the theaters? Or maybe Hillary would of blamed Benghazi on a recent President? :crybaby::cow:

Why did the protests stop? If indeed any of the protests were over a stupid utube movie trailer. Never the less it had absolutely nothing to do with the raid at Benghazi that has been shown without a doubt. But that is not what Mrs. sniper fire Clinton claimed for days. She is a proven liar that is why she is so supported by the left wing, she speaks their language.

• Banned
Why did the protests stop? If indeed any of the protests were over a stupid utube movie trailer. Never the less it had absolutely nothing to do with the raid at Benghazi that has been shown without a doubt. But that is not what Mrs. sniper fire Clinton claimed for days. She is a proven liar that is why she is so supported by the left wing, she speaks their language.
knowing Hillary, she probably would of blamed the killings on the fact that she was too busy campaigning/fund raising,,,oh wait,,that excuse was already taken.

knowing Hillary, she probably would of blamed the killings on the fact that she was too busy campaigning/fund raising,,,oh wait,,that excuse was already taken.

Mrs. Clinton said at the debate that she wanted to continue the work Obama has started. I can't think of one thing he has started that needs continued. She is trying to ride his coat tails, like she is riding bills, when in fact Obama has proved not to have coat tails. Why do the democrats keep pushing her? The only reason I see is because they know they have a losing hand unless they run a woman, any woman even a failed coat riding one.

• Banned

Mrs. Clinton said at the debate that she wanted to continue the work Obama has started. I can't think of one thing he has started that needs continued. She is trying to ride his coat tails, like she is riding bills, when in fact Obama has proved not to have coat tails. Why do the democrats keep pushing her? The only reason I see is because they know they have a losing hand unless they run a woman, any woman even a failed coat riding one.
i saw that! she actually thinks that Obama-Care is a success? she must already have Dimentia!!!

Forum List

Back