🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Imam Khamenei spiritual father of all Yemenis: Senior Ansarullah Leader

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I don't think this guy realizes that the Sunnis around the world aren't going to go along with this. In fact, the thousands and thousands of Iranian Muslims who fled when Khomeini and gang took over probably wouldn't go along with this guy or else they would have stayed in Iran and been happy under that crackpot's regime.

May 7, 2015 _ 7:39 PM

A senior Ansarullah leader said “Imam Khamenei is considered as spiritual father of all Muslims and the revolutionary people of Yemen... His words created insight that has helped all Yemenis to easily identify their true enemies and avoid the enemies’ deceptive claims wrapped in friendly attire.”

In an exclusive interview with Rasa, Sadiq Abdul-Rahman Ahmad al-Sharafi, one of the senior leaders of Yemen’s Ansarullah [Houthis], has described the stances and strategic objectives of this Islamic resistance group.

al-Sharafi explained that before the recent Saudi aggression on Yemen, all conditions were present for a calm political atmosphere – a new constitution was about to be ratified and various political groups were prepared to meet for several rounds of negotiations and dialogue to reach a comprehensive agreement. But due to its enmity, the House of Saud wasn’t willing to accept this and launched an invasion which has reached its 39th day and killed scores of innocent people and injured and displaced tens of thousands of others in a vain effort to restore power to fugitive president Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh.

He explained that the Saudis had been openly and directly supporting the Yemeni branch of al-Qaeda since the 1990s and since then they have focused on the development of extremist forces in the impoverished Arab country in order to weaken Yemen’s sovereignty and independence.

Continue reading at:

Imam Khamenei spiritual father of all Yemenis Senior Ansarullah Leader - AhlulBayt News Agency - ABNA - Shia News

well sally------it is nothing but an idiot Iranian Shiite galvanized pile of shit----against sunni Saudi Arabia---
nothing new under the sun but a bad omen-----I believe that the war is imminent

well sally------it is nothing but an idiot Iranian Shiite galvanized pile of shit----against sunni Saudi Arabia---
nothing new under the sun but a bad omen-----I believe that the war is imminent

Yep, Iran wants to take over.

Senior Iranian cleric calls for Mecca to be ‘emancipated’ from Saudi Arabia

INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES
16 APR 2015 AT 14:54 ET

Senior Iranian cleric calls for Mecca to be emancipated from Saudi Arabia

OH GEE------WATTA SURPRISE -----

FELLOW POSTERS----- IS THERE ANYONE OUT
THERE AT ALL SURPRISED THAT IRAN WANTS TO "EMANCIPATE" mecca from the Saudis------anyone? c'mon-----don't be shy---------I got important news for you--------it's a project ongoing for MANY MANY YEARS.

*********))) IT'S A ZIONIST PLOT (((******

Iran wants the nuke in order to implement a takeover of Mecca via it's proxies in Yemen. Israel is just a distraction. Looks like the Sunnis are waking up and doing something about it.

Iran wants the nuke in order to implement a takeover of Mecca via it's proxies in Yemen. Israel is just a distraction. Looks like the Sunnis are waking up and doing something about it.

very dangerous situation----der is MORE SUNNIS DEN SHITS. I have heard-----(from reliable sources) ---that the Saudi army is very well armed and manned---of course so is the SHIT army---both Iran and Hezzie. I get a headache imagining what happens when a whole lot of shit start moving TOWARD the black turd. Time for the US and Israell to ----GET DA HELL OUTTA DER.

I don't think this guy realizes that the Sunnis around the world aren't going to go along with this. In fact, the thousands and thousands of Iranian Muslims who fled when Khomeini and gang took over probably wouldn't go along with this guy or else they would have stayed in Iran and been happy under that crackpot's regime.

A senior Ansarullah leader said “Imam Khamenei is considered as spiritual father of all Muslims and the revolutionary people of Yemen... His words created insight that has helped all Yemenis to easily identify their true enemies and avoid the enemies’ deceptive claims wrapped in friendly attire.”

In an exclusive interview with Rasa, Sadiq Abdul-Rahman Ahmad al-Sharafi, one of the senior leaders of Yemen’s Ansarullah [Houthis], has described the stances and strategic objectives of this Islamic resistance group.

al-Sharafi explained that before the recent Saudi aggression on Yemen, all conditions were present for a calm political atmosphere – a new constitution was about to be ratified and various political groups were prepared to meet for several rounds of negotiations and dialogue to reach a comprehensive agreement. But due to its enmity, the House of Saud wasn’t willing to accept this and launched an invasion which has reached its 39th day and killed scores of innocent people and injured and displaced tens of thousands of others in a vain effort to restore power to fugitive president Mansour Hadi, a close ally of Riyadh.

He explained that the Saudis had been openly and directly supporting the Yemeni branch of al-Qaeda since the 1990s and since then they have focused on the development of extremist forces in the impoverished Arab country in order to weaken Yemen’s sovereignty and independence.

Continue reading at:

Imam Khamenei spiritual father of all Yemenis Senior Ansarullah Leader - AhlulBayt News Agency - ABNA - Shia News
Oy vey!! ....... :cool:

I gotta talk to the local Yemeni grocery guy about this concept that this KHAMENEI pile of shit is the
"SPIRITUAL FATHER OF ALL YEMENI MUSLIMS"----
(well not me----I will get hubby to do it------the utter
disdain the guy expesses for Shiite shit is a THING
TO BEHOLD)

Oye vey! Looks like Sunnis and Shiites are going to be slaughtering each other for the next half century.

Place your bets and pass the popcorn.

Last edited:

Continue reading at:

Khameini can eat my balls.

One vey! Looks like Sunnis and Shiites are going to be slaughtering each other for the next half century.

It's kinda hard to impress many people in the USA with
the intensity of the underlying hatred. An interesting
development in the UMMAH seems to me to be a kind
of INSTRUCTIVE in the past few decades-----"don't tell
the kaffirin how much we hate each other......."

One vey! Looks like Sunnis and Shiites are going to be slaughtering each other for the next half century.

It's kinda hard to impress many people in the USA with
the intensity of the underlying hatred. An interesting
development in the UMMAH seems to me to be a kind
of INSTRUCTIVE in the past few decades-----"don't tell
the kaffirin how much we hate each other......."

Most people in the US are clueless about Islam and think its just like Christianity or Judaism.

Forum List

Back