'IMMEDIATE recusal': Techno Fog BUSTS Judge Chutkan with her OWN WORDS on Trump in bombshell of a thread

Here's the thing.

IN their heart of hearts, most Republicans want Trump to go away worse than the Democrats do.
They just don't have the guts to say it openly.
They can't say it openly and stay in the club. Or receive the money!

You're correct, you should try using it.

My folks have been here for over 400yrs, why do I need to go anywhere else. You ever think about taking your pasty ass back to Europe.
Strawman, after Strawman after Strawman.

The question is still, would you trade places with an African slave or not.

The answer is clear, you would not. Why? Because you BENEFITED from an ancestor who was one over a century ago!

Now, put on your big boy pants and move on.

Would you trade with a Siberian?

The answer is clear, you would not. Why? Because you BENEFITED from an ancestor who was one over a century ago!

How did I benefit? We are still dealing with the same racist scum that our ancestors had to deal with.
Nothing to move on from.

That's a stupid question. 😄 You don't know how rational thought works do you? Him not wanting to be a slave today doesn't prove that he benefitted from his ancestors being slaves you moron. Way to show how shit your logic is. 😄

~~~~~~
He assembled his Army and crossed the Rubicon. Hence "Crossing the Rubicon".

Elitist Assemblies Reach Their Expiration Dates

Caesar was facing the same thing Trump is facing, so he had no choice. Those who worship an elitist republic think Caesar was a power-mad tyrant who stole away Rome's freedom.

You're correct, you should try using it.

My folks have been here for over 400yrs, why do I need to go anywhere else. You ever think about taking your pasty ass back to Europe.
Whites Who Are Born Rich Deplore and Fear All Other White People

Our ancestors left Europe because it was under the absolute rule by the same kind of HeirHead guillotine-fodder that turned you loose on us here. The only Whites who voted for Obama just because he is Black were graduates of prep schools.

Whites Who Are Born Rich Deplore and Fear All Other White People

Our ancestors left Europe because it was under the absolute rule by the same kind of HeirHead guillotine-fodder that turned you loose on us here. The only Whites who voted for Obama just because he is Black were graduates of prep schools.
Why would your ancestors leave if slavery could of been such a benefit for you? 😄

Would you trade with a Siberian?

How did I benefit? We are still dealing with the same racist scum that our ancestors had to deal with.

Nothing to move on from.

Oh, let’s get this straight Mr. Feel Sorry for Me. You think your life here is worse than a slaves life in Africa?

You are just a silly lil child.

Oh, let’s get this straight Mr. Feel Sorry for Me. You think your life here is worse than a slaves life in Africa?

You are just a silly lil child.
There are still slaves in Africa. Who is doing a thing about that?

Forum List

Back