Immigrants are bad whether legal or illegal

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Democrats are making a big deal over nothing. They're using a technicality. These people are not like us. Deport them all.

---Vance slammed for vowing to call legal immigrants illegal---

All you Europeans are immigrants. Or Anchor Babies.
In 2022, 10% of the 46.2 million immigrants living in the United States were from Europe. This is a significant decline from 1960, when Europeans made up 75% of all immigrants. The decline is due in part to increased immigration from Asia and Latin America.

Democrats are making a big deal over nothing. They're using a technicality. These people are not like us. Deport them all.

---Vance slammed for vowing to call legal immigrants illegal---

I have many immigrants among my family, friends, colleagues, neighbors, associates over the years and have spent much time, effort, energy and love helping new immigrants assimilate into American culture and become citizens. And there wasn't a bad actor in any of those. We are blessed to have each and every one as Americans. (Even the Democrats.)

And every single one came here via the official immigration procedure and process of of application, being approved, meeting specific standards to immigrate for permanent residency and citizenship. All are now naturalized citizens. Not a one of them is on any kind of government assistance.

These are not anything resembling and do not deserve to be lumped in with migrants invading our country by the millions, courtesy of a corrupt administration that hopes to use those migrants as useful idiots for political advantage.

All you Europeans are immigrants. Or Anchor Babies.
In 2022, 10% of the 46.2 million immigrants living in the United States were from Europe. This is a significant decline from 1960, when Europeans made up 75% of all immigrants. The decline is due in part to increased immigration from Asia and Latin America.
the first ones here were settlers...there is a difference....

that doesnt matter.....the meaning of the word is what it means...they were settlers...
The meaning of the word is wrong. They were immigrants in lands where there were already people. Your attempt to separate them is just to show your ancestor immigrants were good where the current immigrants are bad. :no_text11:

The Difference between EU migration and 3rd world migration is the NEW DEMOCRATS are coming here for a FREE RIDE while the Euros had nothing here waiting except slave labor.

The meaning of the word is wrong. They were immigrants in lands where there were already people. Your attempt to separate them is just to show your ancestor immigrants were good where the current immigrants are bad. :no_text11:
I am Native American. Chickasaw...So to give you a straight answer, yes – Mexican tribes are Native to the Americas, but the governments of the US and Mexico define their citizenry according to their country of residence. Roughly, 85–90% of Mexicans have native ancestry, anywhere from small to greater degrees. Texas used to be part of Mexico until 1836. Then it became an independent country for 9 years before being annexed by the United States in 1845.

Capitalism is great when the people in the Capitol look like you. When they don't, it's like trying to climb a greased pole wearing mittens.

Huh? I don't have a problem with legal immigrants. A lot of them are Trump supporters. It's the ones here illegally that I have issues with.

so you are the expert on the meaning of words now?.....look up the meaning of what a settler is as compared to an immigrant...and what do my ancestors have to with anything?..

Forum List

Back