Immigrants Get Welfare More Than Native-Born Americans

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
A recent study by the Center for Immigration Studies showed that welfare is more used by immigrants with kids than by Native-born Americans who have kids.. The major welfare programs examined in this report include cash assistance, food assistance, Medicaid, and public and subsidized housing. This study showed that in 2009 (based on data collected in 2010), 57 percent of households headed by an immigrant (legal and illegal) with children (under 18) used at least one welfare program, compared to 39 percent for native households with children.

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children | Center for Immigration Studies

Immigrants Get Welfare More Than Native-Born Americans

No, not true, unless you are counting total populations.

And just which immigrants is this an attack against? :(

Hispanic where I live. I am sick of me and my family have to foot the bill for those in the country illegally. Illegal means illegal and deportation is the punishment. GOD agrees with this. Where there is cause and effect there is also consequences. Law breakers are sinners and GOD did not excuse Israel when the nation sinned. And when David sinned GOD killed his son. Annanias and his wife lied and GOD killed them. I am not advocating killing all illegals but deport them back to their own country or sent their country a bill for benefits received. Most illegals are Hispanics coming across the southern border. Our leaders would sell out their grannies and children, etc. For what?

and just which immigrants is this an attack against? :(

hispanic where i live. I am sick of me and my family have to foot the bill for those in the country illegally. Illegal means illegal and deportation is the punishment. God agrees with this. Where there is cause and effect there is also consequences. Law breakers are sinners and god did not excuse israel when the nation sinned. And when david sinned god killed his son. Annanias and his wife lied and god killed them. I am not advocating killing all illegals but deport them back to their own country or sent their country a bill for benefits received. Most illegals are hispanics coming across the southern border. Our leaders would sell out their grannies and children, etc. For what?

votes!!

I'd like to know why the hell we are all footing the bill for illegal immigrants who pay no taxes, are here illegally, get medical help, schooling, a drivers license, rights, food, jobs..all illegally....and they are not being deported IMMEDIATELY as soon as they apply for that school, that job, those food stamps, that medical procedure, that license to drive and NOT get a visit from IRS from not paying?

Since when is illegal, legal, and WE have to PAY for it?

I'd like to know why the hell we are all footing the bill for illegal immigrants who pay no taxes, are here illegally, get medical help, schooling, a drivers license, rights, food, jobs..all illegally....and they are not being deported IMMEDIATELY as soon as they apply for that school, that job, those food stamps, that medical procedure, that license to drive and NOT get a visit from IRS from not paying?

Since when Democrats decided tey want these people for VOTES, for them.

And since all these people chimed in too >>

1. Businesses wanting cheap labor to reduce costs & boost profits.

2. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

3. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

4. Spanish media NEEDING Spanish-only speakers.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's Reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

Last edited:

Since when Democrats decided tey want these people for VOTES, for them.

And since all these people chimed in too >>

1. Businesses wanting cheap labor to reduce costs & boost profits.

2. Churches wanting parishoners to fill their empty pews.

3. Unions wanting members to replace their declining memberships.

4. Spanish media NEEDING Spanish-only speakers.

5. Ethnocentrist organizations wanting immigrants to multiply their race, for racist reasons (ex. La Raza- "the race")

6. Democrats seek VOTES (and get them).

7. Terrorists come in to enact terrorism (ex. the 9-11 hijackers came in on visas)

8. Anchor baby parents who become LEGALLY entitled to welfare benefits by having the pregnant woman give birth on the American side of the border. And then help themselves to a lifetime of benefits (more immigrants are receiving welfare benefits than native-born Americans).

9. Mexico - remittances$$$ from the USA are their second largest source of income (second only to their oil exports) Mexico also benefits immensely by dumping their poor people on the US, as we then stupidly pay their poverty bill for them. Other countries also benefit from remittances and poverty dumping.

10. Mexico's Reconquista of the American southwest. I take the Mexican govt at it's word when it says that is exactly its plan.

So do I.
Don't think it will all stop at the southwest though.

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

"They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over. . We are here to stay."

"California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population. .. I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

"Remember 187 (proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non citizens) was the last gasp of white America in California."

Obama is importing all kinds of immigrants these days who will never see a timeclock for the rest of their freeloading lives. :evil:

Did We Just Lose 85,000 U.S. Jobs to Foreign Workers?

As it does every year on April 1, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services made available tens of thousands of H-1B visas, the kind that allow U.S. businesses to bring highly skilled workers into the country to work, full-time, for up to six years. Since 2004, the number of visas was set at 65,000; two years later, another 20,000 were added for foreign graduates of U.S. colleges and universities.

By April 7, the government announced that the cap for 2015 was reached. Companies had filed 172,500 H-1B petitions within that time period, meaning that a lottery would be held to determine which businesses would receive the available 85,000 visas.

Please don't fall for the jaded lies of a group who's goal is to skewer immigration information in a negative light.

The true recipients are legal American citizens.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/cost-of-illegal-immigrants/

Last edited:
I'm shocked, just shocked that predominately poor, uneducated immigrants to the US would become users of government welfare benefits, either directly or through their US born children. Who would have thunk it?

Obama is importing all kinds of immigrants these days who will never see a timeclock for the rest of their freeloading lives. :evil:

As it does every year on April 1, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services made available tens of thousands of H-1B visas, the kind that allow U.S. businesses to bring highly skilled workers into the country to work, full-time, for up to six years. Since 2004, the number of visas was set at 65,000; two years later, another 20,000 were added for foreign graduates of U.S. colleges and universities.

By April 7, the government announced that the cap for 2015 was reached. Companies had filed 172,500 H-1B petitions within that time period, meaning that a lottery would be held to determine which businesses would receive the available 85,000 visas.

Why should people given guest status by the Emperor of the United States work at all? We have to pay for it because Congress doesn't have the balls to make the rules any more. It's all done by Presidential/Emperador edict nowadays or the press will get pussy, have a hissy fit, and piss on Republicans for being meanies if they object to anything THE ONE does.

It's called Redistribution, and if we the people don't like it, we can just face Obama's omuerta IRS for wealth destruction by other means. :evil:

Forum List

Back