Immigrants who refuse to assimilate. What should we do with them?

What should we do with Immigrants who refuse to assimilate?

• Does this include Jews?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does this include Americans with diual citizenship?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Demand that the United States government give $1,000,000 to every German-American for the laws (Sedition Acts) that were used to force German-American assimilation after the World Wars as reparations for taking their language and culture from them.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Ben Franklin on "Stupid, Swarthy Germans"????

I see... You're a racist towards German-Americans, and their culture, and your true agenda is all based on hypocritical bigotry by showing a feigned concern of another cultures rights.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Being of blood of those who settled America in the British Colonies, who fought in the Indian wars and on both sides of the America Revolution, and all other wars after, I can honestly say the founding fathers did not care for what they called "Stupid, Swarthy Germans"

Which tells us all we need to know of what you thought of the German-Americans who filled Untied States uniforms in both the World Wars the progressive Democrats started.

You're a fine one to be preaching how others should be accepting of other cultures.

Maybe you should add stinky in front of your derogatory about German-Americans since quite a few of them were farmers when they settled in the United States.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Me? Derogatory about German Americans? Nope. But the founding fathers were.

Nowhere did Dante say anything derogatory about German Americans. And btw, it was their families, their cousins who killed all those Americans in WWII and WWI

images

Nope! We're going to utilize progressive reasoning here and blame it all on the progressive liberal presidents of the day that got those United States soldiers killed in both those World Wars.

Tell me why was the United States involved in either of those wars against Germany?

It wasn't because Germany threw the first punch at the United States like you liberals throw a fit over whenever you talk about other wars.

Of course there's the now confirmed bigotry that you've displayed and have admitted that your ancestors held towards the German people that might have something to do with it.

What next another war on Germany, or perhaps even Europe, if they decide to tell all of your illegal immigrant Muslim friends to go home?

*****SMILE*****

Play favorites. Might makes right, Hispanics (wink wink) despise the dominant Anglo culture, so, because they are the "dominate up and coming immigrant" class, feel free to ignore the preexisting culture and browbeat non believers with the holier-than-thou poor poor non white diversity card. Nobody is gonna be able to fight back against THAT. So far, that has gotten them far. Does that work for anyone else too? We will soon find out.
can we get a translator over here?

Hello? Administration?

The idea that immigrants are not assimilating into American culture is absolute poppycock. One of our greatest strengthens is turning immigrants into burger eating, NFL watching Americans. People have been saying this bullshit since we first started accepting immigrants and it is just as silly now as it was then.

Nope! We're going to utilize progressive reasoning here and blame it all on the progressive liberal presidents of the day that got those United States soldiers killed in both those World Wars.

Tell me why was the United States involved in either of those wars against Germany?

It wasn't because Germany threw the first punch at the United States like you liberals throw a fit over whenever you talk about other wars.

Of course there's the now confirmed bigotry that you've displayed and have admitted that your ancestors held towards the German people that might have something to do with it.

What next another war on Germany, or perhaps even Europe, if they decide to tell all of your illegal immigrant Muslim friends to go home?
My ancestors founded this Eden your people have helped turn into a shit hole

The idea that immigrants are not assimilating into American culture is absolute poppycock. One of our greatest strengthens is turning immigrants into burger eating, NFL watching Americans. People have been saying this bullshit since we first started accepting immigrants and it is just as silly now as it was then.
So you see NO immigrants who have refused to assimilate?

No, I haven't but anecdotal evidence isn't very compelling. :thup:

Exactly right

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

upload_2016-1-1_20-8-38.jpeg

The Native Americans would tell you that this place was already a paradise before your ancestors arrived and that your ancestors, like most politicians throughout history, have broke any contract they've made, have no honor, and are the ones that turned this country into a cesspool.

*****CHUCKLE*****

So as an example ........... Hasidim Jews assimilate?

The Native Americans would tell you that this place was already a paradise before your ancestors arrived and that your ancestors, like most politicians throughout history, have broke any contract they've made, have no honor, and are the ones that turned this country into a cesspool.
A paradise for whom? Many of the tribes were as vicious and cruel to each other as all other humans have been. Even Ken Burns' The West has addressed this one. Have you been living in a teepee or a cave? Natives never broke contracts? :rofl:

you truly are damaged, but not in the sense you may mistakenly believe

So as an example ........... Hasidim Jews assimilate?

You're not a very conceiving Devil's advocate, Dante.

Forum List

Back