Immigrants who refuse to assimilate. What should we do with them?

What should we do with Immigrants who refuse to assimilate?

• Does this include Jews?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does this include Americans with diual citizenship?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope! We're going to utilize progressive reasoning here and blame it all on the progressive liberal presidents of the day that got those United States soldiers killed in both those World Wars.

Tell me why was the United States involved in either of those wars against Germany?

It wasn't because Germany threw the first punch at the United States like you liberals throw a fit over whenever you talk about other wars.

Of course there's the now confirmed bigotry that you've displayed and have admitted that your ancestors held towards the German people that might have something to do with it.

What next another war on Germany, or perhaps even Europe, if they decide to tell all of your illegal immigrant Muslim friends to go home?
My ancestors founded this Eden your people have helped turn into a shit hole

The Native Americans would tell you that this place was already a paradise before your ancestors arrived...

"Paradise"? Yeah, maybe not.

just voted

send the scum packing to their holes....

bye bye

The Native Americans would tell you that this place was already a paradise before your ancestors arrived and that your ancestors, like most politicians throughout history, have broke any contract they've made, have no honor, and are the ones that turned this country into a cesspool.
A paradise for whom? Many of the tribes were as vicious and cruel to each other as all other humans have been. Even Ken Burns' The West has addressed this one. Have you been living in a teepee or a cave? Natives never broke contracts? :rofl:

you truly are damaged, but not in the sense you may mistakenly believe

images

So now Native Americans and their culture are beneath you also... You really are a piece of work.

So if it isn't Dante and his ancestors way then we're all just a bunch of swarthy ignorant savages.

Does that about sum it up for your beliefs about cultures that don't descend from Dante's great ancestors?

Do you want to reinstate Prima Nocta to establish your dominion?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Nope! We're going to utilize progressive reasoning here and blame it all on the progressive liberal presidents of the day that got those United States soldiers killed in both those World Wars.

Tell me why was the United States involved in either of those wars against Germany?

It wasn't because Germany threw the first punch at the United States like you liberals throw a fit over whenever you talk about other wars.

Of course there's the now confirmed bigotry that you've displayed and have admitted that your ancestors held towards the German people that might have something to do with it.

What next another war on Germany, or perhaps even Europe, if they decide to tell all of your illegal immigrant Muslim friends to go home?

The Native Americans would tell you that this place was already a paradise before your ancestors arrived...

"Paradise"? Yeah, maybe not.

upload_2016-1-1_20-43-20.jpeg

Simply making a point.

Paradise is in the view of the beholder is it not?

*****SMILE*****

Some of direct ancestors left the new USA and brought freedom and liberty to what became British Canada, so yes they were people to admire. People with flaws and all that goes with being human

upload_2016-1-1_21-3-34.jpeg

I'm sure the natives there would say they already had freedom and liberty too.

What makes you think your ancestors the only ones that understand what freedom and liberty are?

Looks like they only know how to make war on other people who've done them so they can murder them for their resources all in the name of freedom and liberty.

Oh wait! How many governments in other foreign nations has your current blood soaked progressive Nobel Champion Of Peace bombed to bring freedom and peace to other sovereign nations in the last seven years... Is it seven or eight now?

*****SMILE*****

:FIREdevil:

Some of direct ancestors left the new USA and brought freedom and liberty to what became British Canada, so yes they were people to admire. People with flaws and all that goes with being human

View attachment 58535

What makes you think your ancestors the only ones that understand what freedom and liberty are?

Looks like they only know how to make war on other people who've done them so they can murder them for their resources all in the name of freedom and liberty.

Oh wait! How many governments in other foreign nations has your current blood soaked progressive Nobel Champion Of Peace bombed to bring freedom and peace to other sovereign nations in the last seven years... Is it seven or eight now?
you mean those lazy fur trapping French?

btw, your images and videos and smile shit and all is boring. I will ......oh never mind

View attachment 58535

you mean those lazy fur trapping French?

btw, your images and videos and smile shit and all is boring. I will ......oh never mind

images

So the Germans, Native Americans, French, and now how I post don't meet your high standards... You're really racking up the number of groups you and your ancestors despise.

Did your wife get your progressive Dixiecrat robes pressed and cleaned for your meeting tonight?

*****CHUCKLE*****

One of our greatest strengthens is turning immigrants into burger eating, NFL watching Americans. .

Exactly and specifically true
really? another myth. ...?

Not at all. I see it with my own eyes everyday.
Delusional on top of it? So sorry. My sympathies

I work with immigrants every day, big mouth. How about you?
I used to f()ck at least one a day, and no I was not a Priest.

Forum List

Back