Immigrants who refuse to assimilate. What should we do with them?

What should we do with Immigrants who refuse to assimilate?

• Does this include Jews?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Does this include Americans with diual citizenship?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idiot! Channeling Trump was a self reference

gawd, what a bore

images

Yes you are a hypocritical bigoted bore.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-1_22-9-8.jpeg
    upload_2016-1-1_22-9-8.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 49
really? another myth. ...?

Not at all. I see it with my own eyes everyday.
Delusional on top of it? So sorry. My sympathies

I work with immigrants every day, big mouth. How about you?
I used to f()ck at least one a day...t.

Imported hand cream doesn't count, big mouth.
projection? you really are creepy

The idea that immigrants are not assimilating into American culture is absolute poppycock. One of our greatest strengthens is turning immigrants into burger eating, NFL watching Americans. People have been saying this bullshit since we first started accepting immigrants and it is just as silly now as it was then.

Exactly right

I've met people like Unk in my life. I even have a few friends through the years like him. Sad. They do not see themselves for what they often are ............ predators on the people they claim to be ass-isting

No, big mouth.
With 'friends' like you, immigrants need no enemies.

Crickets.....
You remind me of the type that look at immigrants as victims and are unaware that all that does is cover up your obvious contempt and physical attraction to them. I am sure yous ee many of them as meat. You objectify them in so many ways. You're pathetic

Keep your sick little fantasies to yourself, deviant. If you've got nothing more than stupid fabrication, do yourself a favor and STFU.

poor damaged eagle .......... a fool in search of an identity

images

Actually I've brought you to the standard progressive stance of attacking the poster about his intelligence, like any good progressive would do, because you have no further reasonable argument for the agenda you were attempting to convince everyone was so important thereby revealing your true feelings and nature.

Now what was that you were saying something about my and other posters intelligence?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

No, big mouth.

Crickets.....
You remind me of the type that look at immigrants as victims and are unaware that all that does is cover up your obvious contempt and physical attraction to them. I am sure yous ee many of them as meat. You objectify them in so many ways. You're pathetic

Keep your sick little fantasies to yourself, deviant. If you've got nothing more than stupid fabrication, do yourself a favor and STFU.
Waaaaaaaaaahahahahaha...

hit too close to home for you asswipe? :lol:

No, big mouth.

Crickets.....

hit too close to home...?

No, deviant.

Forum List

Back