IMMIGRATION NIGHTMARE: Machete-Wielding Illegal Attempts To Abduct Children At Walmart...

Yes, criminals. And that's why it's especially important for Citizens to retain their Constitution right to possess firearms. Otherwise, you end up like Brazil. Only the bad guys have the guns now. And when i say 'Bad Guys', that includes the Government.
but England, France, and Germany--countries much more comparable to the US than Brazil, has murder rates many times lower--

Then perhaps you should relocate to one of those countries? In America, it's our Constitutional Right to possess firearms. And it's gonna stay that way.
so you are saying even though it makes sense and is the right thing to do---you say not to do it because of a right:
written 200 years ago
can be interpreted many ways
written by men who believed slavery was ok and women shouldn't vote

I didn't say that, you did. But regardless, you're welcome to relocate to any nation of your choosing. I won't stop you.
instead of being a man and admitting you were wrong about what OldSchool said, you resort to immature rhetoric --that's where it started...you can't admit you are wrong

You're behaving like a butthurt Snowflake. I don't have time for that. Movin on...

Forum List

Back