IMMIGRATION NIGHTMARE: Machete-Wielding Illegal Attempts To Abduct Children At Walmart...

It says so much that some Communists/Democrats on this Board think this is so 'hilarious.' Sadly, those are the folks currently running our Immigration System nightmare.
^ he says, despite republicans being in charge of every facet of federal government and most state and local governments

Those who marked the OP as being 'funny', are Communist/Democrat jerkoffs. It is what it is.
You come dragging in a story about one out of control illegal immigrant as some kind of argument/justification to deport the Dreamers or what? That's Trump tactics. Unsound.
At least the Citizen will be held accountable for his actions, be processed by the Justice System, rather than do what Sanctuary Cities do, and play catch and release. In the case where The Illegal was committing a crime, this crime was completely avoidable by simply enforcing Immigration Law and it did not have to happen.

What a dumb illegal. It’s so easy for him to get a gun here, but he goes for a machete instead? :cuckoo:

An Illegal can't legally obtain a firearm.
So? There are over 400 million guns in this country. Easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere in the world. This illegal was super dumb.
The anywhere else in the world claim is complete bullshit. There are countries that have open air markets selling actual machine guns.

An Illegal can't legally obtain a firearm in the US. That's just fact. But keep in mind, folks like that poster only get their 'information' from Democrat Fake News. They're ignorant.

What a dumb illegal. It’s so easy for him to get a gun here, but he goes for a machete instead? :cuckoo:

every pro-gunner on USMB and everywhere says it's easy for every criminal to get guns
so which is it--easy or not?
he didn't say legally or illegally

Illegals and people with criminal records cannot legally obtain firearms in the US. That's fact. I know Democrats and their Fake News tell you otherwise, but they are lying.

It says so much that some Communists/Democrats on this Board think this is so 'hilarious.' Sadly, those are the folks currently running our Immigration System nightmare.
^ he says, despite republicans being in charge of every facet of federal government and most state and local governments

Those who marked the OP as being 'funny', are Communist/Democrat jerkoffs. It is what it is.
You come dragging in a story about one out of control illegal immigrant as some kind of argument/justification to deport the Dreamers or what? That's Trump tactics. Unsound.
At least the Citizen will be held accountable for his actions, be processed by the Justice System, rather than do what Sanctuary Cities do, and play catch and release. In the case where The Illegal was committing a crime, this crime was completely avoidable by simply enforcing Immigration Law and it did not have to happen.

If he wasn't here, it would have been one less violent crime committed in our country. That alone is good enough reason to secure our border and enforce the law.

every pro-gunner on USMB and everywhere says it's easy for every criminal to get guns

Illegals and people with criminal records cannot legally obtain firearms in the US. That's fact. I know Democrats and their Fake News tell you otherwise, but they are lying.
...read it again--no one said anything about legally obtaining a gun
...and besides--all the pro-gunners say criminals can get guns easy/will have guns no matter what
so if criminals can get them easily, illegals can too

here's the exact post you responded to

...and besides--all the pro-gunners say criminals can get guns easy/will have guns no matter what

Yes, criminals. And that's why it's especially important for Citizens to retain their Constitutional right to possess firearms. Otherwise, you end up like Brazil. Only the bad guys have the guns now. And when i say 'Bad Guys', that includes the Government.

Last edited:

here's the exact post you responded to

Regardless, if he wasn't here, it would have been one less violent crime committed in our country.

Yes, criminals. And that's why it's especially important for Citizens to retain their Constitution right to possess firearms. Otherwise, you end up like Brazil. Only the bad guys have the guns now. And when i say 'Bad Guys', that includes the Government.
but England, France, and Germany--countries much more comparable to the US than Brazil, has murder rates many times lower--

Yes, criminals. And that's why it's especially important for Citizens to retain their Constitution right to possess firearms. Otherwise, you end up like Brazil. Only the bad guys have the guns now. And when i say 'Bad Guys', that includes the Government.
but England, France, and Germany--countries much more comparable to the US than Brazil, has murder rates many times lower--

Then perhaps you should relocate to one of those countries? In America, it's our Constitutional Right to possess firearms. And it's gonna stay that way.

White American nightmare

images

A mother and son from Dayton were arrested Wednesday after he allegedly strangled his girlfriend and his mother interfered as police tried to arrest him.

Maine State Police were called to a house on Dyer Road in Dayton on Wednesday after 26-year-old Brian King allegedly kicked in the door of a bathroom, strangled his girlfriend and threatened to kill her, according to police. He then allegedly assaulted his girlfriend’s mother before running out of the house.
Dayton man, accused of strangling girlfriend, and his mother arrested

Another fine example where the woman should have been armed.

Last edited:
White American nightmare

images

A mother and son from Dayton were arrested Wednesday after he allegedly strangled his girlfriend and his mother interfered as police tried to arrest him.

Maine State Police were called to a house on Dyer Road in Dayton on Wednesday after 26-year-old Brian King allegedly kicked in the door of a bathroom, strangled his girlfriend and threatened to kill her, according to police. He then allegedly assaulted his girlfriend’s mother before running out of the house.

As soon as I saw this news report I knew that someone was going to come along and say white guys kill girlfriends toooo -ooo-oooo.

Not good enough. This was a stranger. A man went into a store with a machete to attack women he didn't know and steal their children. Find the white guy that did this and we have a horserace.

The left will not come out and admit it, but they truly appreciate the illegal willing to kill members of the public and steal their children. White children are worth quite a bit on the open market. Maybe this illegal has a family to feed and is only engaging in a little international commerce. It's a good thing. And, mercy be, he's reducing the number of whites one at a time.

White American nightmare

images

Another fine example where they woman should have been armed.

Sadly, i really do believe Communists/Democrats would demand her arrest and prosecution. Just imagine, shooting one of their beloved criminal Illegals? She'd be in some serious hot water. Unfortunately, that's the current insane state of things. :(

Then perhaps you should relocate to one of those countries? In America, it's our Constitutional Right to possess firearms. And it's gonna stay that way.
so you are saying even though it makes sense and is the right thing to do---you say not to do it because of a right:
written 200 years ago
can be interpreted many ways
written by men who believed slavery was ok and women shouldn't vote

in other words you agree with my argument/facts/etc

so you are saying even though it makes sense and is the right thing to do---you say not to do it because of a right:
written 200 years ago

I didn't say that, you did. But regardless, you're welcome to relocate to any nation of your choosing. I won't stop you.

White American nightmare

images

Another fine example where they woman should have been armed.

Sadly, i really do believe Communists/Democrats would demand her arrest and prosecution. Just imagine, shooting one of their beloved criminal Illegals? She'd be in some serious hot water. Unfortunately, that's the current insane state of things. :(

Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

written 200 years ago

I didn't say that, you did. But regardless, you're welcome to relocate to any nation of your choosing. I won't stop you.
instead of being a man and admitting you were wrong about what OldSchool said, you resort to immature rhetoric --that's where it started...you can't admit you are wrong

Two shit stains.

Forum List

Back