Impeach Judge Ann Donnelly

Its called our legal system, you don't like it? Tough shyte

But Obama and democrat douchebags say the legal system is biased! :p The thing is though, this is beyond arresting a black rapist and locking him up despite ACLU qu33rs saying it was "black rage" against whitey. This is a judge overturning the President. This is like a low level judge stopping Obamacare.
The judge is not a "low level" judge and that is one of jobs and duties of judges of that rank given in the Constitution.

Obama nominated activist judge has place the United States in jeopardy by injecting her personal political beliefs into her ruling. GOP Congress must toss her from office as a warning to other looney liberal federal judges that their asses will get the same. Gut the federal courts. Until then...to borrow from Andy Jackson..."she has made her decision...now let her enforce it!"
Judge Ann Donnelly: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Fascism in the open and on display. Rid the courts, media and anyone else that criticizes or challenges the regime.
That's what Obama did. Why didn't you object then?
No, he did not. How long will you being using that old .....but Obama....but Obama....whiny butthurt excuse and response?
Of course he did. He stuffed the courts full of judges like Ann Donnelly who are eager to do Obama's bidding. Of course, the media has already been purged of anyone who might actually criticize a Democrat politician. Obama tried to kick FOX News out of his press conferences, sicked the IRS on conservative organizations and even arrested journalists who criticized him.
114 out of 890 judicial vacancies not filled during the last administration due to Congressional inaction. Just saying.

Your kind didn't have a problem with the legal system when Obama decisions were overturned by appointed judges, even though Obama was elected. Can you spell HYPOCRITE

What Butthurt Barry Hussaine Obama Executive Orders were overturned by appointed judges...you mental midget?
All those executive orders you told us were illegal, but I don't seem you complaining the same way about Trumps executive orders- I wonder why

Obama nominated activist judge has place the United States in jeopardy by injecting her personal political beliefs into her ruling. GOP Congress must toss her from office as a warning to other looney liberal federal judges that their asses will get the same. Gut the federal courts. Until then...to borrow from Andy Jackson..."she has made her decision...now let her enforce it!"
Awwwwwww. On what charges?

Fascism in the open and on display. Rid the courts, media and anyone else that criticizes or challenges the regime.
No, he did not. How long will you being using that old .....but Obama....but Obama....whiny butthurt excuse and response?
Of course he did. He stuffed the courts full of judges like Ann Donnelly who are eager to do Obama's bidding. Of course, the media has already been purged of anyone who might actually criticize a Democrat politician. Obama tried to kick FOX News out of his press conferences, sicked the IRS on conservative organizations and even arrested journalists who criticized him.
" sicked the IRS on conservative organizations and even arrested journalists who criticized him."

Sorry Tulip, this NEVER happened
You're in denial. Why do you imagine Lois Lerner took the 5th?

Your kind didn't have a problem with the legal system when Obama decisions were overturned by appointed judges, even though Obama was elected. Can you spell HYPOCRITE

What Butthurt Barry Hussaine Obama Executive Orders were overturned by appointed judges...you mental midget?
All those executive orders you told us were illegal, but I don't seem you complaining the same way about Trumps executive orders- I wonder why

Trump's executive orders aren't illegal. He's not using them to get around Congress and make new law. He's simply enforcing existing laws - the ones douche bags like you don't like.

Dude, are you a troll (which is fine - big fan of trolling) or just mentally retarded? The Donald is reversing the Kenyan faggot's unconstitutional activities.

Whatever you think of her politics, the decision itself is pretty limited to people in transit. Estimates are that is about 200 people, no?
She must face retribution as an example to other liberal loons that sit on federal court benches.
Do we impeach anyone who may disagree with you? Isn't there something about the rule of law?
She is in violation of the Constitution that explicitly says that the POTUS has a duty to protect the American people.
Are you now a legal scholar, a constitutional expert?
Whatever you think of her politics, the decision itself is pretty limited to people in transit. Estimates are that is about 200 people, no?
She must face retribution as an example to other liberal loons that sit on federal court benches.
Do we impeach anyone who may disagree with you? Isn't there something about the rule of law?
She is in violation of the Constitution that explicitly says that the POTUS has a duty to protect the American people.

Trump's executive orders aren't illegal. He's not using them to get around Congress and make new law. He's simply enforcing existing laws - the ones douche bags like you don't like.
What existing law says that Muslims from certain countries cannot come into the US? is there anything that Trump will ever do or lie about that might bother you

Obama and Schumer packed lower courts with radical revisionist.

"She must face retribution"......this is how the fascists did it....thru intimidation and thuggery at first. I'm sure she's getting a ton of death threats this morning.

Come on guys, really!!!!!!! I am a conservative on almost every issue, but honestly.......this is a little overboard. I am not going to say it more than once, but I think we should look at the wording of the 1st post in this thread, and understand that for the 1st time, I feel we are pushing into hysteria as Republicans!

Throw out a judge? Really! Over 1, or even 5 rulings? If that is our stance, I will never be a leftist, but I can't sit here and suggest to anyone we should throw out judges so we can have our way either. That my fellow Republicans is a bridge to far for even I to cross-(

At some point, trump will have to get rid of at least some of his asshole advisors like Bannon. Otherwise this kind of incompetence and fascism is going to cripple his administration.

What was the cost of your Sturmtruppen boots, shit for brains? Who else do you want your regime lackeys to silence? All with even the smallest utterance of disagreement with Der Trumpen Führer?

Are you now a legal scholar, a constitutional expert?

What existing law says that Muslims from certain countries cannot come into the US? is there anything that Trump will ever do or lie about that might bother you
In regard to immigration law, Congress, under the Plenary Power Doctrine, has the power to make immigration policy subject to modest judicial oversight.The Executive Branch is charged with enforcing the immigration laws passed by Congress. The doctrine is based on the concept that immigration is a question of national sovereignty, relating to a nation’s right to define its own borders. Courts generally refrain from interfering in immigration matters.Historically, the U.S. Supreme Court has taken a hands-off approach when asked to review the political branches' immigration decisions and policy-making. Some analysts suggest that there is a movement to "erode" political-branch control over immigration in favor of a judge-administered system and that the results have created national security concerns, such as the release of criminal immigrants into U.S. society.

What was the cost of your Sturmtruppen boots, shit for brains? Who else do you want your regime lackeys to silence? All with even the smallest utterance of disagreement with Der Trumpen Führer?
Elections have consequences and now looney left is going to try to thwart the democratically elected POTUS by using extremists on federal courts as tools.

At some point, trump will have to get rid of at least some of his asshole advisors like Bannon. Otherwise this kind of incompetence and fascism is going to cripple his administration.
How is this a bad thing? Bannon on is great. Vast majority of public support Trump and disagree with ruling of extremists federal judge.

Awwwwwww. On what charges?
Interference with POTUS duty to protect American people from terrorist attacks like those in Europe.

Come on guys, really!!!!!!! I am a conservative on almost every issue, but honestly.......this is a little overboard. I am not going to say it more than once, but I think we should look at the wording of the 1st post in this thread, and understand that for the 1st time, I feel we are pushing into hysteria as Republicans!

Throw out a judge? Really! Over 1, or even 5 rulings? If that is our stance, I will never be a leftist, but I can't sit here and suggest to anyone we should throw out judges so we can have our way either. That my fellow Republicans is a bridge to far for even I to cross-(
Is this too overboard for you?
Witness Videos of Paris Terror Attack

Elections have consequences and now looney left is going to try to thwart the democratically elected POTUS by using extremists on federal courts as tools.
Fuck your jingoisms! You're entering the advanced stages of dementia, so why don't you just shut the fuck up and go back to your finger painting?

I seem to remember something in the constitution about there being three branches of government.

Forum List

Back