Impeachment!

Pelosi has lost control of the House, though she main retain the title, she has effectively lost her speakership. When she has passed a full house vote, she has a national voice. When she does not have a successful House vote behind her, she speaks only for her tiny district in the homeless shit stained streets of San Francisco. So why didn't she hold a vote on an an official impeachment inquiry? SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE VOTES!

She only has 202 Democrat votes and Zero GOP votes. She's 16 votes short.

She is trying to overturn a National Election with a minority in the House.

Speaker Pelosi’s much-publicized efforts to restrain her far-left conference have finally crumbled. House Democrats cannot help themselves. Instead of working together across party lines on legislation to help American families and strengthen our nation, they will descend even deeper into their obsession with relitigating 2016.
Blah blah blah. Asking a foreign president to get one's political opponents is illegal and unconstitutional...

Then ask the Ukrainian Congress to impeach their president.

The Ukrainian leader was asking President Trump to help in getting corruption amongst his enemies cleaned up.
Who the hell told you that? Amazingly ridiculous.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Pelosi has lost control of the House, though she main retain the title, she has effectively lost her speakership. When she has passed a full house vote, she has a national voice. When she does not have a successful House vote behind her, she speaks only for her tiny district in the homeless shit stained streets of San Francisco. So why didn't she hold a vote on an an official impeachment inquiry? SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE VOTES!

She only has 202 Democrat votes and Zero GOP votes. She's 16 votes short.

She is trying to overturn a National Election with a minority in the House.

Speaker Pelosi’s much-publicized efforts to restrain her far-left conference have finally crumbled. House Democrats cannot help themselves. Instead of working together across party lines on legislation to help American families and strengthen our nation, they will descend even deeper into their obsession with relitigating 2016.
The Republicans would never allow the passage of anything like that Tama super duper.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The game clock is now 00:00. Trumps game is over.

For whom the bell tolls? At 4pm today they started tolling for Trump.

The impeachment inquiry is now real. Trump can no longer obstruct or delay.

The day has now come for Donald John Trump.

You privy to something everyone else isn’t? You’ve been wrong about everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been right about nearly everything I have said. And I am right about this..

It's a slow moving train. But it's moving. And Trump is deteriorating right before our eyes. He will just keep adding to the pile.

"Speaker Pelosi’s much-publicized efforts to restrain her far-left conference have finally crumbled. House Democrats cannot help themselves. Instead of working together across party lines on legislation to help American families and strengthen our nation, they will descend even deeper into their obsession with relitigating 2016."

Unfortunately that lie doesn't stand since McConnell is letting bills sit that have been sent to the Senate from congress.

You privy to something everyone else isn’t? You’ve been wrong about everything else.

I've been right about nearly everything I have said. And I am right about this..

Wrong. Starting with your picking hilly, and backing every conspiracy theory your dimwit party has manufactured thus far. Again, third party fake hearsay allegations with no bite. Maybe Maxie is your auntie. You sound just like her.

"Speaker Pelosi’s much-publicized efforts to restrain her far-left conference have finally crumbled. House Democrats cannot help themselves. Instead of working together across party lines on legislation to help American families and strengthen our nation, they will descend even deeper into their obsession with relitigating 2016."

Unfortunately that lie doesn't stand since McConnell is letting bills sit that have been sent to the Senate from congress.

Any bills that don't have a chance to be passed or signed by Our President should just "sit".

The Senate is too busy confirming Justices in the court system to waste their time with bills that are doomed.

And Only the Best in DOPer can explain it to the MAGA MORON DOPers.
So let's hear it for some DOPer Rap!

Wrong. Starting with your picking hilly, and backing every conspiracy theory your dimwit party has manufactured thus far. Again, third party fake hearsay allegations with no bite. Maybe Maxie is your auntie. You sound just like her.

I am right. You are not. That's the way it is.

It’s gonna be a pleasure toying with you for the next 5 years. He will be vindicated like every time so far. Fifty plus mil, and the brightest legal minds in the country haven’t turned up squat so far. And now this piece of crap [emoji90] allegations? And Nancy is looking stupider than ever. And next week, there will be another dumb story.

It’s gonna be a pleasure toying with you for the next 5 years. He will be vindicated like every time so far. Fifty plus mil, and the brightest legal minds in the country haven’t turned up squat so far. And now this piece of crap [emoji90] allegations? And Nancy is looking stupider than ever. And next week, there will be another dumb story.

Last week's story about Justice Kavanaugh, where the libs were planning to impeach him for allegedly whipping it out at a dorm party at Yale and thrusting it into people's hands has been totally forgotten.

I think this will be forgotten just as quickly, and next week it will be a different story entirely.

Last week's story about Justice Kavanaugh, where the libs were planning to impeach him for allegedly whipping it out at a dorm party at Yale and thrusting it into people's hands has been totally forgotten.

I think this will be forgotten just as quickly, and next week it will be a different story entirely.

That’s been the pattern so far.

I am thoroughly amused by the British press reaction to this latest bit of Kabukicrat theater.
It's seen as the ultimate in folly - one which will measurably increases the chance of President Trump coasting to a second term. No, I'm not going to bother with a link for 2 reasons: 1. The on-line news is by subscription and EBT cards don't cover that. 2. No liberal would believe it if they could actuially read it.

DemonRats have lost their minds.

They can not be take seriously anymore.:cuckoo:

BLJcMTL.jpg

Pelosi to announce formal impeachment inquiry of Trump

:auiqs.jpg:

Pelosi to announce formal impeachment inquiry of Trump
Pelosi put the knife in the back of the Pope. Why wouldn't she do the same to anybody who happened to win the Presidency out of the covetous claws of someone like Hillary Clinton? (The Pelosi knife goes in Trump's back) The reason she is doing crimes as we speak against this nation's people is because nobody stopped her when she cheated people out of their life savings in a real estate schema called "Whitewater." Instead of pleading the fifth, she claimed she could not remember the details of her crime, and the evil press blessed her a thousand times for this evil. The more the big wigs get away with, the more the little wigs can too, they reasoned.

Forum List

Back